Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AquaBluez17

aww!! tht haappened to me yesterday night!! I was like "COME ON PPL! UPDATEE!!πŸ˜†"

Hey Ayesha! Nice to meet you too! Im rele glad you liked it!

Well see I update super super SUPER slow, but I will be putting up the character sketch really soon and since I have loads of this FF written already, updates will be regular hahaπŸ˜‰

thts a big deal from me since my stuff is always updated super lateπŸ˜ƒ

Hi555

"Update karo" is like my fav line to those FFs i read :))

:DD  

OMG : you have loads of written , kill me. I am super excited
NOW you better update soon . don't kill me with slowness yaar :P

this big deal to me too yaar .. the second thing i am getting happy from yaar ... regular .. *Ayesha dance in joy*

AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanAR

i was just gonna say in my comment , please tell me it's related to book because i abhor the book. I went through the torture last year , no offense to those who loved it .
the sentence strcture and such long sentence like paragraph that i wanted to sleeep πŸ₯± 

I am happy that it's not related to books. :))

P.s i feel like i am spamming here , i hope u don't mind ;) But i am having fun haha πŸ˜†

no nothing at all. we read tht book in 11th grade n im in 10th so nopee never read it!πŸ˜‰

Yes everyone seems to hate it so I am scared hahaπŸ˜›

naw! spam ahead! i love spamers!!πŸ˜†
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Do you prefer I read the scarlet letter boook? I never have πŸ˜› Not even seen it hehe...

DON'T! We will read it next year. Just chill. It sucks n has nothing to do with the FF
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Hi555

"Update karo" is like my fav line to those FFs i read :))

:DD  

OMG : you have loads of written , kill me. I am super excited
NOW you better update soon . don't kill me with slowness yaar :P

this big deal to me too yaar .. the second thing i am getting happy from yaar ... regular .. *Ayesha dance in joy*

I ususally rant to the writers until they r like"HYPOCRITEE!" then I shush upπŸ˜‰

yupp I do!! its my babyy! got to be ready!!

will try my best! pm me if it gets longer than a week. I forget too easilyπŸ˜†
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: e_enigma

oh. man.

That was amazing!
Please pm me when you continue.
The plot is interesting.
Selling a human being..ah. 
anyway, its great!!!
Please do pm me.

thanks dear! add bluezcreationz for updates!
fanAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=AquaBluez17
no nothing at all. we read tht book in 11th grade n im in 10th so nopee never read it!πŸ˜‰

Yes everyone seems to hate it so I am scared hahaπŸ˜›

naw! spam ahead! i love spamers!!πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

we read last november , I am in 11th :)

don't be scared , just use spaknotes lol ... i got to know so late about sparknotes. i was like shot . life would have been so easier haha ;)

i love spamming YAY :))
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yes really silly!! its all for youuu!!! maybe i should just let you read the whole google Doc thing and hav ur share of the FF but that would kill you so won't do that haha πŸ˜‰ Love youuu. Lol noo! That really would kill me. Let me read here πŸ˜† 

aww!! im glad you liked it girl! it's very diff from what I usually write and I bet you can see that πŸ˜‰  Really doo!! It is and you're doing great at it too. :DπŸ˜‰

haha clean tht room well πŸ˜‰ Oh I did. Except for my bed πŸ˜†

well i wanted u to read it be4 u go to school! Oh right. you're on break. Well, I've read it :D

hahah!! now thts a good friend πŸ˜‰ Tell them! Wait I mean , Dont scare my readerss 🀣 Good friend? Wacha talking about?  Reallyu really good friend! Lol

random guess! glad I was rightπŸ˜› How many times do I tell you're bad at lying? 😳

hahaahh! Masi is so olddd noww!! Masi can drive down to beta instead Old? Not yet!! And she gotta drive UP not DOWN 🀣 
comments in Purplee😊

Uhm replies in lavender. πŸ˜›
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

DON'T! We will read it next year. Just chill. It sucks n has nothing to do with the FF

Awesome! Uhm, I doubt we will cuz we don't follow the same USA criteria. IB doesn't πŸ˜› Haha but if it does suck then gotta see exactly how much πŸ˜‰ 
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

O ya. I used sparknotes first time this year for Hiroshima. Felt bad but I had so much else to do! N tht book was hard to rele understand..

AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

<font color="#9966ff">Awesome! Uhm, I doubt we will cuz we don't follow the same USA criteria. IB doesn't πŸ˜› Haha but if it does suck then gotta see exactly how much πŸ˜‰</font>

Ur sis read it in 11th ;)