FF ~Scarlet Letter~ Update pg. 40 6/13

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
                          Thread 1

Prologue

Character Sketch

Part 1

Part 2
Edited by AquaBluez17 - 11 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
R~

Really? Really???!!!! OMG I so love you too chica. Uhm I'm a bit busy cleaning my room again. Lol. promise to read tomorrow! I can't stop smiling! Though I wanna cry right now cuz of one reason, this is making me smile! <3

Nevermind! I read it straight away. Couldn't help myself. You know already what I feel on this topic. Still, I loved the way you wrote it hun! Like marvelous. Such things do happen! And yes, KKGSR, keep the faith. Humanity does exist <3 Thanks once again for the awesome gift Mya! Love ya <3 And so eagerly waiting for more. You know how much :P

This is the comment from the blog. My comment on IF will come too. But you know, gotta clean my room πŸ˜› So will do that and come back tom and edit. Thanks once again hun ❀️

IF comment: πŸ˜›

You really posted on my b-day! I'm so happy!! (Though it isn't 12th for us πŸ˜† Thought counts πŸ€— Thank you soo much for this. I really loved it and really waiting for everything to unfold in detail πŸ˜‰

Seriously, all this money bidding on women and treating them like cheap and piece of plastic is ridiculous but very true in today's world. Uff, don't even get me started on that! Disgusting! So glad you're bringing reality and giving it a new face through ArHi. All the best to ya and keep it up! I'm sure you'll receive just as much support from ALL your readers. (Right guys? 😳 Say yes warna meri khair nai πŸ˜›πŸ€£ 

AWW You posted all in purple! So sweet of ya! I do love it very very much. I ever tell you that? 😲 πŸ€” How do you know? πŸ˜›

And hope your baby lives for a long long time. Come to masi beta πŸ€—πŸ˜†

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 12 years ago
fanAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is amazing start :)
conti super soon please

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This Is Interesting . Is Khushi The Same Innocent One Who Has Been Sold For The First Time ?! πŸ˜³
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You posted it finally πŸ˜‰
and what a dark-faboulastic start, Mya! So, 1 crore? Uhhh...WOW. Who (has to be ARNAV..no?!)? I wish to know this man, and obviously Khushi is a complete contrast to the character we have been aware of, and I think that is what is going to kick start this tale!! Feel for ya, Khushi, but I await to learn of your past and your journey ahead...

Wonderful start, Mya!!
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

This Is Interesting . Is Khushi The Same Innocent One Who Has Been Sold For The First Time ?! πŸ˜³

lol wut do u mean Sanz?? Im glad you liked it though!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nyxx

You posted it finally πŸ˜‰

and what a dark-faboulastic start, Mya! So, 1 crore? Uhhh...WOW. Who (has to be ARNAV..no?!)? I wish to know this man, and obviously Khushi is a complete contrast to the character we have been aware of, and I think that is what is going to kick start this tale!! Feel for ya, Khushi, but I await to learn of your past and your journey ahead...

Wonderful start, Mya!!

yes yes I did!! i was waiting for the right day to come haha!πŸ˜‰

glad you liked it Dee!! This one is super close to my heart😳
Downhill thumbnail
thats a refreshing concept
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mollycoddle

thats a refreshing concept

thanks Molly. glad you liked it!