Why are they ruining Khushi's character?

Zzabi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes I'll start if no-one else has - why are the CVs ruining her character? She may not be from a rich background or be a Harvard graduate but you don't need to be that to have common sense. I loved Khushi answering back to Arnav etc in the early days but her antics here are ridiculous. Even the idea that the justification is that she is trying to get Arnav to get her kicked out makes no sense.

- Firstly, whatever games she wants to play the office is not the place for it. It is a place of business where people work hard to earn money as she knows - interrupting meetings and making the head look like a fool is not something any normal person would do. A person could be conducting a deal that could mean the employment of people and you want to interrupt and turn off people's laptops? C'mon!

- Secondly, this whole swami crap is annoying. It's not even funny. To me it looks like a mockery of what Anjali told her and also a mockery of marraige even if it is a 6 month marriage. This is from the girl that preached about marriage and even if it is not a real marriage - I find some of what she does is making fun of things that are part of a real marriage.

- She agreed to put on an act in front of others and as much as I think Arnav deserves a lot of crap but I think he has been better about acting lately than she has.

- If she doesn't want to act like a wife then say so and be clear - I want some spunk not these idiotic jokes and pranks. Don't put on an act to Anjali or Nani etc and worry about Anjali's health and then be doing things to get herself kicked out.

- I think obviously Arnav has done a lot of wrong but at the same time when a person agrees to something then you should deal with that at least. She keeps begging him after she tries to get out that she will do as he says blah blah to save her sister's marriage (and yes I hate him for doing that) then she conveniently forgets about it and goes on.

- Is being kicked out after a month of marriage going to help Payal's marriage or goign to endear her to her family again?

And there is all the other stuff unrelated to the episode - no thoughts about shyam and his lechery, no thoughts about arnav and why he forced her to marry, no thoughts about her family and how they would react to her getting divorced and so on.

There is so much more.. but i'm sick of the CVs making Khushi so brainless after the marriage track. She was a great spunky character that I loved and if you had told me before the marriage track started that I would not stay up to watch an episode for days I would have told you that you are crazy. But now I read some updates and half the time I don't bother watching the episode even once.

Comedy is fine but don't turn the characters into clowns.
Edited by Zzabi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExquisiteOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zzabi

Yes I'll start if no-one else has - why are the CVs ruining her character? She may not be from a rich background or be a Harvard graduate but you don't need to be that to have common sense. I loved Khushi answering back to Arnav etc in the early days but her antics here are ridiculous. Even the idea that the justification is that she is trying to get Arnav to get her kicked out makes no sense.

- Firstly, whatever games she wants to play the office is not the place for it. It is a place of business where people work hard to earn money as she knows - interrupting meetings and making the head look like a fool is not something any normal person would do. A person could be conducting a deal that could mean the employment of people and you want to interrupt and turn off people's laptops? C'mon!

- Secondly, this whole swami crap is annoying. It's not even funny. To me it looks like a mockery of what Anjali told her and also a mockery of marraige even if it is a 6 month marriage. This is from the girl that preached about marriage and even if it is not a real marriage - I find some of what she does is making fun of things that are part of a real marriage.

- She agreed to put on an act in front of others and as much as I think Arnav deserves a lot of crap I think he has been pretty good lately with not showing it infront of people and treating her better at least in front of others.

- I think obviously Arnav has done a lot of wrong but at the same time when a person agrees to something then you should deal with that at least.

- Is being kicked out after a month of marriage going to help Payal's marriage or goign to endear her to her family again?

And there is all the other stuff unrelated to the episode - no thoughts about shyam and his lechery, no thoughts about arnav and why he forced her to marry, no thoughts about her family and how they would react to her getting divorced and so on.

There is so much more.. but i'm sick of the CVs making Khushi so brainless after the marriage track. She was a great spunky character that I loved and if you had told me before the marriage track started that I would not stay up to watch an episode for days I would have told you that you are crazy. But now I read some updates and half the time I don't bother watching the episode even once.

Comedy is fine but don't turn the characters into clowns.

Today's episode  have officially butchered Khusi's Character, For me Precap and tomorrow episode, of her repenting.. will not redem her character... VERY BAD POTRAY such a well establsihed character of KHUSI

CV's officially want Star Plus to pull out this show... this was very bad...
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TM i agree with every word :)
Zzabi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes the repentance has no effect on me. the CVs were perfectly capable of coming up with a scenario that forces Arnav not to eat her food and faints etc without making her look like a fool like that. It makes me cringe to see a grown woman who is married barging into an office and acting like that. I don't care if she is 18, middle class or lower class etc. None of it justifies makign her look like a clown. I was embaressed for her! 
coolgirl7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyidiot

Today's episode  have officially butchered Khusi's Character, For me Precap and tomorrow episode, of her repenting.. will not redem her character... VERY BAD POTRAY such a well establsihed character of KHUSI

CV's officially want Star Plus to pull out this show... this was very bad...
[/QUOTE

very true

mpks1 thumbnail
@TM Amen to that, she has no self respect, no brains period.
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Agree KKG character has gone down the dumps. Her brainless act is making me annoyed.

Tonight for instance what was the need to go and interrupt his meeting could she not wait.
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree to everything you said...i have always loved khushi's character but lately it has gone downhill..
the things she does don't make me laugh or say "aww so cute"...infact they are just plain stupid and irritating..!!
no offence but that nine year old bubbly is much more mature then the khushi we get to see these days...
it really breaks my heart when i see a strong and independent character like her turning into a immature and irritating juvenile. 
its about time the cvs get a move on and stop showing us this cringe worthy crap!
lovekkg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed, this Swami Swami thing is really irritating, even to us who are "supposed" to laugh.. And you hit the nail on the head about the meeting.. Yes, he did not give her credit for saving their company, yes he did not give her credit for being his voice and also being the reason for bringing back her voice, but she is not the type who will just barge into important meetings and close people's laptops, thats just plain silly.. And she knows about Arnav's diabetes, so she is also not the type who will gloat over the fact that he has not eaten breakfast or lunch.. If they had shown her send food to the office and then him, in his anger refuses it and sends it back to her, that would have been alright..

And she is totally making a mockery of Anjali's well-meaning advice.. I dont even understand what she is trying to achieve by getting him all riled up.. Just 2 days ago, she was this close to finding out why he married her, so why doesnt she continue down that path, now with Anjali's advice.. Where has all that intensity gone? Now back to the stupid antics to get her kicked out again? This is so not the show I fell in love with.. I loved the Rabba-ve though, and it would have been more effective had it been genuine from her rather than just an effort to anger him.. I atleast hope they make tomorrow's scene good..
laap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree wid U... i am feeling really sad... why r the cvs potraying khushi in this manner???? 
such behaviour in ASRs office... not at all acceptable!!... they may have their reasons for showing khushi in this manner... but plsss restrict these funny ( though i am finding them irritating)antics of khushi only in the house!!!
i am not bashing anyone... just feeling really sad the way they r showing khushi!
Edited by laap - 12 years ago