Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatijalubana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I used not surf net much. Sometimes I used surf 4 mjht coz its my favourite n I had tot dat no show can replace it but wit ipkknd all changed. It forced me 2 surf net 4 bit 2 bit info abt it.its first of al I startd watching it 4 my dear gunjan aka sanaya irani,maybe in july I was surfing 4 ipkknd dat I came across indiaforum. Til feb I was a silent reader til I became a member. now sometimes surf Evn 2 mjht forum n regret 4 not knowing dis site b4. now 24hrs ipkknd forum n m enjoying it
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i joined for kaisa yeh pyar hai! haha

i used to loveee kutumb...hiten and gauri being my favorite couple onscreen and offscreen...but i didnt join the forum then...just watched their show on tv and thats it..

but then came kaisa yeh pyar hai, with angad and kripa...and thats when i joined the forum...after them it was armaan riddhima, maan geet, and now arnav and khushi...though maan and geet are my 4th favourite out of all 5...

1. hiten gauri
2. arnav khushi
3. armaan riddhima
4. maan n geet
5. angad kripa

i also liked prem and mukti alot from KZK as well...but unfortunately mutki died when they got together...and i hated her look-a-like character lol

i go on and off the forum tho...sometimes ill be really active...and sometimes ill disappear for a good year...loll
warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

I was, am and will always be in love with the character of Maan Singh Khurana...I fell in love with the way he was always on hand to protect Geet and in some corner of my heart I hope that my own version of MSK will love and watch over me like he did.

but prior to that, I came across I-F when I was looking for information about kaisa yeh pyaar hai and Kaavyanjali so thats how my journey started.

naina 
INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good, I have started visiting india forum since I started watching  CCBM with KINSHUK and NEHA but now I'm in love with this story IPKKN I really love it  like manner I come almost daily i'm visiting t this forum for even if there is new or not. the characters ARNAV and KHUSHI really work for me. IPKKN IS REALY ROCK AND ARCHI RELY SUPER SUPER HOST.
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
omg..teri meri kahaani ek dum same to same hai..even i came unto to IF due to armaan riddhima thn maneet n now arhi...!!lol
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This has NOTHING to do with the show.

ONLY make posts/topics related to the show/cast, going off-topic threads are not permitted in this IPKKND forum and will be closed.

You can make such posts in the Memvers Lounge Forum.

Closed.