how did u end up being on India forum??my story:)

Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Every now and then a new show come up...and some actors or characters catch your attention..nd you fall in love with them knowingly or unknowingly!!

I used to watch serial before..like kaisa yeh pyaar hai...kasam se...but for me it was Dil mil gaye  and armaan and ridhimma that made me come to India forum!!I used to be crazy for them, never imagined any1 else cud take their place...but man i was wrong...there came GEET..nd maneet...

And i fell in love..all over again!!!again i thot no one cud ever come close to mannet!!

and then there was arnav and kushi. even though i have left armaan and ridhima far behind, its still difficult for me to chose bw maneet and arshi!!

we imagine to have some one like MSK or ASR in our life...have relationship like maan and geet or arnav nd kushi!!

Now coming to actors..evn though karan singh grover has done shows b4, he became famous as armaan..becoz it was like the character was tailor made for him!!

and for gumeet..i am not that much of a fan of him as an actor..coz am not liking him as yash in PV..but as Maan singh khurana..boy he nailed the charactor..he was awesome!!πŸ‘

as for barun sobti..every1 who watched DMG hated him as an actor..in baat hamari..he was ok..
but as ASR , he is doing a fabulous job!!πŸ‘

as for actresses..sanaya nd drashti..i have no words..some people just blend rt in to any character, be it bubbly muskan in DMG or as mature geet in GEET for drashtiπŸ‘, or for sanaya, soft spoken gunjan in MJHT or the bubbly kushi!!πŸ‘

So what i think, more than the actors themselves, people are inclined towards the character..which in turn make them love the actors nd everything they do!!

Fans went mad when Gurmeet and Drashti replaced KSG nd shilpa from the top, then DMG went off air..nd all was 4gotten..GEET ruled the forum for almost a yr nd half..nd it too came to an end!!
I dont know if GEET can ever be 4gotten (coz i cant), but people will definitely lose interest..coz its no more on air!

Right now, IPKKND rules the India forums, so its only fair that sarun wil rule the celebrity chart sooner or later!! then mayb in a yr, some other show will replace IPKKND..

just my opinion guys..!!

Edited by devikamd - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunsetglow thumbnail
y no comments!:(

do leve ur story!!
shilpeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i started visiting IF since KMH times...since then i'm a silent reader
luvuarshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
But I can't even think of loving another show as much as IPKKND.
ArshiRaiguptha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
another show replacing ipkknd??? omgg ... i can't even thnk of how it would be!! may b i'll die.. omg!!! nahee.. 
catalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

interesting post- i would be equally delighted to share my experience...

actually i was googling out in the net looking out for some arshi pics and some pics were posted in IF so juss opened them and started to explore more n more of forum topics but some topics were restricted to members only so had to make an account and since then i was hooked on to it... i still remember the first ff i read on ipkknd forum was - Tearing Ourselves Apart!!!

ipkknd forum is the bestest n ipkknd rockks!!!!!:D

i cant think of living without IFing now...itz turned out to be an addiction!:D

Edited by icegurl789 - 12 years ago
Sunsetglow thumbnail
well..i know it feels that no other show can replace ur fav show...

but that's wat i thot with DMG..nd then GEET..nd now IPKKND..
well..lets c...πŸ˜›
jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no i come to if      to drool over barun!πŸ˜ƒ
JiyaRe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My story goes back to 2007 when  I was studying for my undergraduate degree, as studies took on more of focus. I couldnt watch my daily shows. One random day I was taking a study break and googled 'Karam Apna Apna Spoliers' and I found the written updates and thats what bought me to IF. Through IF I found wonderful shows like Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai (as at the time we only and still have Star as our Indian entertainment portal ;) ).

The actors do play a driver into my visits to IF, but moreso its the show and its characters.

San
Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It has been a while since I have watched any Indian soaps , since living in the US I was watching every english crap on tv and some good ones too..My sis introduced me to IPKKND ,at first I was very apprehensive about watching Indian soaps as they tend to drag but I tried one and voila I was just hooked on IPKKND,I became a Facebook fan and saw many people posting articles and OS from IF and the tried out this page ...Man I am soo addicted to this IF. I am also amazed how it just brings out the best in people writing all this wonderful creative OS,making the amazing VM , mindblowing analysis,i am just in awe...
thanks for giving me a opportunity to tell all this...

priya

BTW this is my 100th post...woohoo to moi...πŸ‘
Edited by mannymo - 12 years ago