Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@iqra and chakku guyz how can i tell u guyz vikas bhalla ka koi kaam nai hai is show...its jst sum fans done mistake to mix up all things.of uttran and this new show...viakas bhalla is not part of the show.at all...he is the part of uttran...fans do mislead others ufff

ok read this article guyz
nandish replace by vikas bhalla...

its only thing of nandish now,,,,,,no any watever vikasπŸ˜›
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RIDHIMA_BASKET1

@iqra and chakku guyz how can i tell u guyz vikas bhalla ka koi kaam nai hai is show...its jst sum fans done mistake to mix up all things.of uttran and this new show...viakas bhalla is not part of the show.at all...he is the part of uttran...fans do mislead others ufff

ok read this article guyz

nandish replace by vikas bhalla...

its only thing of nandish now,,,,,,no any watever vikasπŸ˜›

I just read the first comment and several ppl had quoted, so i thought.
No matter wht i hope it's a dude wth dimples. lol
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@iqra lol true u know with sukku only dimples waly guyz r always rokkk heheπŸ˜‰

yea no matter wat its only the matter of dimple dude i dnt know wat i m sayingπŸ˜†

btw missing u gal how  r u???
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

DD 's fans will def. make a her show a hit even if it really isn't ( geet became soo boring but fans  were loyal )& Vd fans too  , so it will be a hit...& I believe  Suku has the luck . I don't have either of these channels, but i will give suku's show a try (on line) & you guys enjoy kathputli... 

ya i will surely enjoy Vd's show afterall i m a loyal VD Fan na just like d suku fans πŸ˜† and moreover we make boring shows hit so we cannot affort to miss it πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
anyways all d best to u too for u'r suku show πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
No offence to anyone, but the only good Colors shows are the new ones πŸ˜† I have seen quite a few other shows whom I liked initially and then got SICK of them (Like Uttran :P) so I have no bharosa on the channel and on Kathputli. It'll be good for some time and then become like every show on the channel. I trust Zee though.
i hope her show will go best ,i know all people of forum are excited to vd and dd show only ...it is good that both have good fan following ...i know it will be super hit ,but poor suku hardly has few die -heart fan ,and zee t.v is not available In Pakistan ,my mostly friends  belong to Pakistan ---i am very worry about for her show --all the best suku ,hope good fate will present with you ,only good fate will save your show ,because main lead has no fan following ----we are less fans of you --
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anurag--

ya i will surely enjoy Vd's show afterall i m a loyal VD Fan na just like d suku fans πŸ˜† and moreover we make boring shows hit so we cannot affort to miss it πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
anyways all d best to u too for u'r suku show πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE  I am both Viv n  Suku fan  & I like Drashti too ...I want someone very good Viv kind to be paired with Suku & the same for Viv. but that's not happening with either of them here . DD is good but  i m not  excited for their pairing & i think you are a suku fan too.

btw, Anurag I  happened to see your name in Hema's friend list., you have a very powerful last name most of the  shows on tv have this name..( aap hi ho na )

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

Yes.. Anu has 3 powerful women in this cards,... Tani ka Anurag, Prerna ki Anurag and Chakku ki Anurag πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
il watch both kathputli n suku's show...m equally xcited 4 both of dem!!@luv pia abhay...suku has a large fan following al over d world...evenn i used 2 think lyk u...bt afta watchin d introduction part of pkyek forum wer most of d people reasoned suku behind watchin pkyek...i had 2 bliv dat she z no less...
al d best 2 suku's show since no1 z takin effort 2 promote her show...evrywer VD's new show...bt i tink ts d show's concept vch makes it a hit...superhit actors hav a lil part 2 play 2 attract audience...i mean if d show shows borin facts den even fans have 2 resign..lets see wat happens...but at last kuch bhi ho i want my pkyek n visu back...!!!!!!
Edited by renat - 12 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@Sweetchocolate- Wow... Great to c a Viv Fan... 😊 yup i wanted sumone gud with him in Kathputli actually i wud have loved to c Shilpa Anand 😍 but chalo hoping to c dem in nxt show😳
DD is also gud...and now lets c dis How dis chemistry does onscreen..πŸ˜‰

... Ya i used to be a big Suku Fan earlier but still U can count me in her Fan ClubπŸ˜† and its only bcoz she played d Role Of Maithili❀️

Btw Wats u'r name😳 and ooh ya i m in Hema's list and many IF members r there 😊Edited by --Anurag-- - 12 years ago