thanks 4 d pm
mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i love this idea, its sounds really good
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ohh how i love dis idea!! him applying for a job in her catering business!!! plss plss plss do PM me wen u update next!!
-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome story!!!i love it...loved how he said what about family??,,,,
Oohhh...the old khushi is still there...:)...just scared to come out again...:)...the ocean is back to douse the fire...the even rekindle the old fire...:)..will be eager and waiting to read more of this...:)
meghnas thumbnail
verry cute part - loved the frog prince ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š n how cute that he applied for a job at her restaurant!
rhearuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
great I almost fell of the chair when i read the last 3 lines..
_Janki_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice!! loved it :)
thanks for the PM
rockinggirl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it. It was amazing. It was very well written. Arnav totally deserved that Get Out. He is going to work there!!! I can't wait for the the next part. Please continue soon.
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ohk so u gave us a MIND BLOWING PROLOGUE...wid a AMAZINGLY written story ahead...umm M I DREAMING...well guess not bt i must say its truly FABULOUS...
firstly i thot i wont like chessy, utterly romantic Arnav...bt gal i cnt tell u, u proved me wrong...i m waiting for dis one to get update soon...
secondly the way u wrote Prologue n chapter 1...OMG its like dey r wonderful..feeling dey deliver emotion dey create in u r amazing...def super word selection...n isnt it obvious that i like chapters name...

Fire had seemed a fitting name, she had thought at the time, since there was no longer an ocean threatening to douse it.

bt definitely sweetheart there is an ocean waiting to do so...๐Ÿ˜‰

She remembered all the pain this man had caused her, all he had accused her of, all she had lost because of him. The dreams he had broken and the innocence he had stolen. The pride he had fractured and the happiness he had single-handedly destroyed. 

good to knw dt here khushi is not going to be "so easy to charm"...she ll b tough...

"Sometimes the frog really is a Prince."

yes yes...her u go Arnav...come on...show her dt a frog cn rilly b prince๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†he is going to work with her...hahaha dis is going to b interesting definitely๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜†

Syama_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was amazing!
cant wait for next part...
do pm me on updates..