Not Quite Prince Charming (removed) - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Outstanding!!

I loved it. Its a little difficult to imagine a short haired Khushi - can you please keep it shoulder lenght at least?

Rapunzel indeed

And the Im sorry conversation...very well done!

Beautiful
Edited by meera30 - 11 years ago
OH i get it! Rapunzel had long hair... and you KKG just cut it LOL! shes beyond mad to do that... and ouch! that last comment really hurt. but awww i loved how he ate the kheer and just doing that evoked emotions for him i loved it! fantastic update! :)
Hooray!  You updated!  I love, love, love this FF!  

Azaar nice name for the catering service ... Arnav in pink frilly apron ... hahaha that cracked me up 😆😆😆

Khushi cut her hair ðŸ˜² that shows how devastated she is cuz of the turn of events 😭 

Amazing update !!! Loved it and waiting for more 😉
This is nice! Please continue!!
Wow she's pissed. But actually, I don't know if you know this or not but psychologists have studied actions of people (basically, women) going through some sort of trauma, mental breakdown, etc. and they said that cutting the hair is highest on the list of actions all the women have in common. There's something about changing one's hair that gives the victim a sense of control over their life (which they crave greatly) and the hair especially is important to women because it's directly related to how a woman sees herself in her mind's eye (linked to her identiy, etc). I wish I remembered where I read the article but I remember it was around the time Britney Spears went crazy and shaved her head. I think a professor (trying to make class current and interesting) assigned it. Anyways, just thought you should know. Can't wait to read the rest!
wow the cutting the hair part was super intense! i love how bold and strong you have made khushi in this. can't wait for the next update! and thank you sooo much for the pm! :) 
This was a very intense chapter... A woman could not have made a better statement than cutting her cherished hair in one sweep. I'm glad Arnav realized the extent of her hurt...
OMG< She is so angry and hurt that she destroyed her hair? Wonderr how a psychiatrist will decipher that?

ooohh.. i love this concept.. u r a star.. first the childhood collissions.. then the emails storyline (or was it the other way round) and now fairytales!! yum.. i love them all..

and the yum was because the kheer was still lingering in my thoughts perhaps..lol!!

but Arnav.. servile and obeying Khushi's orders.. reallyyy??? i am sure u will put an ASR into the cleaning boy also :P

poor Khushi.. as much as she wants to deny it, this guy dictates her every action.. she went ahead and cut her hairrr.. wow.. that was harsh..but i love how awesomely rude she is to him.. total tit-for-tat!!

its funnn to read your work.. keep writing!!