Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Xarina

Ok. I got a summons. What's up?

i thought you got busy with James.. 😆 just called you... if you are tired then you can go to sleep! 😃
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: famzii05

im just watching something on the computer with my family... i know... i had the same colthes for 2 yrs and got bored of them and then when my mum went india i told her to get some really good ones! i was suffering that... not anymore... 😆

cool. I love watching wedding CDs with family. So fun!! In india,  our relatives would come to our house and someone would bring their dvd player so we could watch the CD all together ...Miss those moments.😭 Feeling a bit homesick 😆 Yeah well I told my mom to send some indian clothes that I could wear around the house. They are all ripping lately. Don't ask me how..I don't even know. 😆 The shopping I'll be doing though is for school..I went jeans shopping already so I just need shirts.
Edited by GohamHungry - 12 years ago
famzii05 thumbnail
Ahlam, you didi a great job there!! well done! 👏
llSerenityll thumbnail

Ahlam, you didi a great job there!! well done! 👏

Thanks 😳
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

i thought you got busy with James.. 😆 just called you... if you are tired then you can go to sleep! 😃

No not busy with anyone. I was really sleepy and had signed off. I take my phone to bed with me and it pinged. You had me worried for a minute.
famzii05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GohamHungry

cool. I love watching wedding CDs with family. So fun !!In india,  our relatives would come to our house and someone would bring their dvd player so we could watch the CD all together ...Miss those moments.😭 Feeling a bit homesick 😆 Yeah well I told my mom to send some indian clothes that I could wear around the house. They are all ripping lately. Don't ask me how..I don't even know. 😆 The shopping I'll be doing though is for school..I went jeans shopping already so I just need shirts.

me too!! i love that... 😊 aww... poor you... d.w... how on earth do they rip themselves?? or does someone else rip them?? 😉 have to ask Faizaan about this! 😆 hope you find what you want then! 😃
famzii05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

No not busy with anyone. I was really sleepy and had signed off. I take my phone to bed with me and it pinged. You had me worried for a minute.

oh okay then... im sorry for worrying you! 😳 ... you can go to sleep!! 🤗
llSerenityll thumbnail

me too!! i love that... 😊 aww... poor you... d.w... how on earth do they rip themselves?? or does someone else rip them?? 😉 have to ask Faizaan about this! 😆 hope you find what you want then! 😃

And then since everyone is engrossed in the cd, you get food from outside and everyone eats together. Man, you have no idea how much I miss India sometimes..Just the people, not really the country except for the food.  😆  Go ahead, I would like to know also actually. 😛  It's very hard to find what I want ..Cuz the shirts have to be loose and long enough to cover my butt..and also cover my arms. (I usually just do that by wearing a full sleeves shirt underneath) Hopefully I won't have a problem.
llSerenityll thumbnail

Aw, sorry Xarina. 🤗 Some people are just so inconsiderate, I swear 😔 Right Fahima? 😆

Go back to sleep...  😊 
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

No probs. I bid you both adieu. 🤗