Frequent Posters

Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Db.. whats the mood , njoind ur POV too muchπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Doods, just loved every word you wrote. I am so glad that you highlighted each and every one of the discrepancies in today's episode. I was like "What The..." after watching the gaping holes in today's episode, none of it made sense. 

Exactly as you said, where was his happiness & relief on seeing Khushi after two days who he was apparently "missing" so much on Friday??? Nothing happened along that front today...

ArHi's realization would have been instantaneous that Khushi considers the Prince & the Beast to be the same person AKA Arnav?? But they conveniently made them look so dumb. πŸ˜‘ Couldn't agree with you more on Nani's & Anjali's reaction also. Seriously, what are they doing to the characters?!?!?!?  Since we in the US & elsewhere abroad, are not affected by IPL timings, it sure is going to be a torture until the end of May for us. 

@ Satya, loved your awesome analysis yet again. 
peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Great work tants n doodle... u r correct doodle, even i felt there was something off in yest epi. you pointed it out correctly.. yeah arnav should have realized something when khushi said he's the beast n prince... but no we have a love letter track now...😑
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am very very confused.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

@ tant, as usual, grt post. i agree wth u on every word. some how i liked d beaty and d beast story ... d way it was woven in d screen play. and of course d media part.
@ doodle, here comes my confusion. i kinda agree wth ur analysis too. CVs seem to be taking us for a ride as far as characterisation goes. i have said previously too that if d character traigts change overnight that iorks me d most. one or two filler episodes r understandable given d present scenario. but IPK is soon going to lose their charm if these kind of circus keeps on happening.
i do understand that d most lucrative thing for d PH is d seial to be on air as long as possible. but pls not at d cost of lowering d statdard. they need to pull up their socks right now or never.

the only thing i liked in yesterday's episode is when Arnav and Khushi bumps into each other it is d mask of d BEAST which is getting squashed.. spoiled in khushi's hand. d sinshine girl who is going to eventually kill d beast to make d prince alive. 

whatever i disliked has been discussed... topping d chart is Arnav's reaction when he spots Khushi after 2 days of desperation.
Edited by mouramen - 12 years ago
payasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res

@ tantya, db, anna

excellent and critical review as  usual.

I  realized two things today. There are two aspects to this post marriage track.

1.  Emotional journey of arnav 'khushi together.

2.  Shyam's angle- for  story build up.

Presently story is concentrating on---emotional saga of arnav-khushi.  So sham's  story is taking a back seat.

So far it was revolving round arnav. We related and sympathized with arnav's feelings, his grief. Today they started with khushi. She started giving her piece of mind.

Theirs is not love at first sight. They fell in love neck-deep gradually, peeling each other layer by layer. This can happen only when one start understanding a person and come to like him. Though today they are not on good terms but still, somewhere in the bottom of the heart she knows, he cares. That was beautifully put in the form of beauty n the beast story. She knows her rajkumar is arnav. That is the great relief that at least she acknowledges it. Actually I did not expect her to b smart overnight.

Will she able to get to the bottom of his behavior towards her?   Coming episodes will answer. 

I agree with doods, when arnav finds khushi, his expression/ reaction should have been shown.

Overall i liked the episode.

Edited by payasa - 12 years ago
malsub thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: doodleberry

It's a fact and we all have to deal with the absurd track each and every day. So, just watch the episodes as a standalone episode and not as an integrated story.

Hi Doods:

Wonderfully written as always.

So agree with your statement above -- actually it seems the whole MU plot has not been planned and worked out by the CVs. This plot had so much potential for showing the emotional growth in the leads as well as closer insight into the Raizada and Gupta family members, but its a pity to see the show in its present state. The disjointed treatment of the plot and these random sub-tracks have spoiled the narrative for me. 

I recall when the forced marriage took place, Gul Khan in one of her interviews said that they needed 6 months to establish the characters and their dynamics otherwise the forced marriage would have looked frivolous.  But now they are butchering the same characters left right centre without a second thought. Except for the first two weeks after the forced marriage, the normal and the most instinctive reactions of persons stuck in a similar situation have been overlooked, instead,  we have been oscillating between indirect confessions of love and violent expressions of hate. There is no continuity in the emotions of the leads - it's like each sunrise brings a new day and you forget what happened yesterday.

Even if they do not want to show any major scenes and confrontation till IPL is over, they should at least make an attempt to show a continuous series of episodes which easily flow into one another and also reflect the trust developing between Arnav and Khushi; Khushi's anxiety over Arnav's whimsical behaviour, her disgust with Shyam's overtures, her trying to confide in Payal etc. In fact, if nothing else, this period can be used for Khushi's monologues on what a big mess her life is and why is the prince hiding behind the mask of the beast.

I just hope that they can salvage the story before it's too late!

It's a fact and we all have to deal with the absurd track each and every day. So, just watch the episodes as a standalone episode and not as an integrated story.

😲😲😲

I say this to Shweta most of the time...😳 You read my mind Doodie.. I am sure I agree with most of what you and Sathya write.. ..To type so much is an accomplishment ..πŸ‘..

Anna ,I think another Thesis writer..πŸ‘
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
o'right m gonna post today coz on 1st look I liked episode coz it was lighthearted...as a stand alone erpisode was good but NO CONNECTION to previous episodes..
  • my angry young man is lost
  • nani has no problem that chote doesnt know about khushi's new work
  • she has no problem that ASR n khushi wont spend time together...(she was the one who planned honeymoon n delhi mein bali)
  • even anji n nani have no problem that arnie is not liking khushi doing so much work n not giving him enough time
  • khushi knows that she loves ASR...he is her sapno ka rajkumar...yeh kab hua kaise hua? n still she will try to irritate himπŸ˜•
  • no pinning to wall today...ASR didnt ask her reason y she is avoiding him...
  • ASR who likes to control everything will let all this BS happen😲
  • Y doesnt payal work for guptas y only khusee?
  • guptas on long holiday ?
  • aakash n shyam mamaji on vacation?
  • whr is payash story rt now? on what stage...can CVs explore it plz?
  • can we have payal worried abt khusee?
    like she eavesdrop shyam talking to khushi n khushi upset...something on that line...

PS few points I got curtsy to doods, tant, taq & purvi😊
Edited by veil_of_roses - 12 years ago
Pd2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its not only me somebody is there who is not very fond of the episode. Frankly speaking i read live updates in the morning and if it excites me I watch it online in the evening. But lately somehow i am feeling kind of bored (its only my POV and sorry if hurt anyone) and losing interest in the serial.  But still reading live updates for lead actors and also not missing IP redux for sure.
Anyways i should say one thing before i say bye great analysis by all the experts (tanthya,doodleberry-i hope i spelled correctly, pamk06 etc).
Edited by Pd2012 - 12 years ago
Arnav_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Updated:- 

Tant, I have nothing, absolutely NOTHING to comment on today's episode.   Before I get into the pointers, one request I have to all the Redux readers that don't judge any episode on the face value and more over don't judge my POV on just by reading it.

Let me start with the pointers:-

1.     Where is the continuation from Friday???

2.     Khushi- Arnav's Maan-Abhimaan part II. Since they dragged it, they did it in a funny way. They have used the "Beauty and the Beast" story that will help these two extend the period of "Maan-Abhimaan" second part through "kabutar style love letter delivery". What a massacre and death of Arnav Singh Raizada's character portrayal???
Another thing is contradictory is Khushi understanding "the beast and the prince is the same person". I mean helloo??? 

4.     Then comes the second important message in the episode - ASR realized Khushi's inner opinion that she thinks him a Beast at one moment and a Prince in another moment. Now if this doesn't inspire him to connect the dots, then I have no say.

5.     The last part was the confusion in Anjali's character:- I mean she concluded reading the letter that "these two are having a fight"???

Thank you Doods, for that brilliant analysis! You put in words everything that I felt was wrong about the episode today, but could never verbalize it so elegantly!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
This morning, forum was so happy about the episode that I felt I must be an anomaly, and it is great to know that I am not, and that it is okay to have high expectations of this show that has ruled our hearts for so many months. I am just flabbergasted that writers and PH had not planned for IPL and thus write a storyline where at least they would not have to butcher the characters while giving us these filler episodes.

Will definitely take your advice that "It's a fact and we all have to deal with the absurd track each and every day. So, just watch the episodes as a standalone episode and not as an integrated story." and hope for the return to glory days!