siddy9171 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey everyone! Here's a short OS that was on my mind for a while. Please do comment and like, I love your feedback!

Her bangles clinked. Reflections of red and gold fell on the pictures she was holding. Had it really been that long ago, she wondered as her wrinkled hands stroked his face. She flipped through the pages and smiled softly. He never changed, with his solid and firm posture and his impassive features. But his eyes. They smiled. They laughed. They cried.

She had looked through these pictures countless times yet every glance changed her. Each and every memory brought back pain and happiness. Had she really lived with such people once? It all seemed like a beautiful nightmare now. Her knight in shining armor, her prince, had come dashing into her life- riding in his white stallion, err, more like van- not to save her but rather to push her to the edge himself and then pull her back. She hated him and she loved him. She wanted to leave him and yet could not live without him.

But more than anything, she missed him. Her beautiful ember eyes welled with tears as she looked at their first picture together. It had been the day before Jiji's wedding, when he had brought her the bangles. The bangles that, despite the odds, she would keep for the rest of her life. She remembered how she had been so desperate to find out if he had gotten her the bangles. She had not realized then, but NK had captured the essence of their relationship then. His stubbornness, her playfulness and more than anything, their love.

A drop of rain falling from the heavens grazed her wrinkled cheeks. Age had done nothing but make her more beautiful.  She looked up at the gray skies, and smiled one more time. It had been three years. Three years since he had left her. He had come into her life, bringing the rain and the sun, the storms and the light, and after years of marriage, he had left, darkening her world forever. " I love you" she whispered.

Edited by siddy9171 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
oh gosh , u depart them but luved the way u wrote khushi's feeling, indeed a great OS , tx for pm :D
siddy9171 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhiKoolio

oh gosh , u depart them but luved the way u wrote khushi's feeling, indeed a great OS , tx for pm :D

lol sorry for being so cruel but thank you so much! And you're welcome 😃 
siddy9171 thumbnail

Thank you! 😃
JalebiJane thumbnail
Gosh, that made me sad.
In the way that good writing can make one feel sad.

snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Really sad but beautifully written
siddy9171 thumbnail
Snoopy: Thank you so much! 😃

Inked: Thank you! You're such a great writer and that means alot coming from you! 😃

Edited by siddy9171 - 12 years ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
u killed my arnie baby 😭😭 but luved ur os 👏
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
So beautiful.. You made me cry..
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4