Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ansh is acting like any kid his age would.
Can't wait to see the epi tonight.

thanks everyone for the analysis :)
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Is it just me? Or did anyone think Yash was being
a spoilt sport not taking any type of interest in the rasams. I mean Aarti has the excuse of Ansh but he just looked completely disinterested. What would the guest have thought?
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Eva she was aiming for her Sasu ka head cause Sasu had her put the red paint on her hand, sasu held her hand and dipped it in there! πŸ€£ The way she did it too, she went back and forth few times πŸ˜† I died laughing! πŸ€£
kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
One or two takes on Ansh and his behavior. I am not supporting him because I found him pretty demanding yesterday but mothers who have sons will realize that generally sons are mother kutchees and behave this way clinging on to their mothers all the time especially when they know the mother is gonna be busy they will demand even more attention with their irksome tactics. This is more profound compared to daughters. Seen with two nephews and my own daughters to substantiate. 
And also in the Dubey family Ansh has been the single child to be totally pampered by all including his mother ( being a single mother and also a divorcee)  whereas here its a large joint family and so the attention to kids might have been distributed among Vidhis as well as Yashs Kids and with it being a joint family they must have been under better discipline than Ansh.
Also i guess Palak Payal are elder to Ansh so also and for Ansh its a totally new family with only Aarti for support whereas Palal Payal are already used to the family and so are less demanding.
But yes Ansh now needs to learn discipline along with love. Discipline is needed for his general upbringing and its nothing to do with Yash and his family.
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why this kolaveri , kolaveri di...
Please end this shaadi already...πŸ˜’

Saas ki Atki Saans: OK, I am going to go a little easy on Gayatri today. We have already seen how the Scindias are sticklers of maintaining a social image. It's very important for them that the image stay untarnished and no one gets a chance to point fingers at them. Well, unwittingly, Aarti and Paridhi have provided few reasons for just that...Starting with Aarti being late for the wedding to Paridhi's kalash-kicking act during  grihapravesh...people have noted and talked. These kinds of social errors are taken very seriously in traditional families. Marriages are one of the social occasions when a family's face comes before the samaaj...and everyone tries to put their best foot forward then. It's all about leaving a good impression on people's psyche regarding the khandaan. In such a backdrop, is Gayatri wrong? On her is the onus of the successful completion  of this double marriage. Hubby Scindia is pushing her to get things right all the time. In doing so, she takes certain decisions like Ansh to be left behind (I'm not getting into right or wrong of it here)...which backfires, but was she wrong there? She knew there are all these social rituals still left at Scindia House, and the family will be under social scanner all the time, and judging by what she had seen of Ansh so far, she knew he was a handful. Where she erred was not putting it across to the Dubeys in an empathetic manner but passed it as a ruling...her pride wouldn't allow otherwise. With Paridhi and her parents, she has been walking on thin social razor...they are so beyond her social milieu that she has no clue how to handle them. Thus, with open defiance coming from one bahu and huge blunders committed by other, Gayatri is losing face in front of her social circle...all those  biradari women...Her new bahus have put her in a back foot and her pride has taken a few dents...the lady can't be grudged few grudges,right?

The Ansh Twister: He is cute. He is also a motormouth...He is loving. He is also demanding...He is not obedient at times. He is also understanding beyond his age...He is a brat. He also watches out for his ma, bade papa, and bade mummy...He acts at will. He also listens when explained to properly...So many contradictions...in just a child . Why?   It's the family structure he was brought up in and the manner he was dealt with. He was pampered beyond normalcy because his mother was trying to fill the lack in his life herself. By trying to fill his emotional lack, she bypassed another important facet...child discipline. So, the child was brought up in a family where he was allowed to speak and voice opinions without weighing the consequences. He demands and he gets...but, is he to blame for what he is? Aarti and Shobha have both understood that they have erred...it's evident by Aarti looking here and there at every misdemeanor of Ansh, by her guilty looks, by Shobha's advice to Ansh to behave, to not be rude. But the ladies understood too late. It's only when they were put into such a social gathering that they realized. Absence of a father doesn't make a child indisciplined...it's how he is brought up. In Ansh's case, his persona is an extension of Aarti's  and Dubeys'  insecurities... insecurities of  a deserted wife and abandoned and betrayed parents. They should have reined in their indulgences...but that's so easy to say, isn't it?

Pehla Ahsaas:  Small thaal...inches of milk...four hands...two belong to their children. Hands were bound to collide in such a crowd...and when they did, the eyes open wide and then narrow down...the affectation followed by the study. Beware you two, the kids are going to crowd you to a corner all the time...you won't be able to escape each time...and then, one day,  you wouldn't want to😍

That's it. My reflections on an episode that was really just a killer filler. Didn't really enjoy it...but there's always tomorrow...Have a nice day all.😊
Edited by InduG64 - 12 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome analysis everyone. πŸ‘

Aarti is going to stick to her decisions as well as perform her duties as a DIL. like the way she answered to Gayatri abt Ansh matter.

i agree with many - Yash is not very much connected with his parents. but he is very close to his brothers. the way he agree to his brothers reg. the rasams and all was good.

the ring finding thing was good. the way they stared at each other was very well shown. and kids will bring ArYa together. that is also very clear today.

overall good episode with slow pace.

what to say abt Paridi πŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Nice analyses, guys! I especially loved the significance of differene between Aarti and Paridhi, and the way it was shown.

However, something brought up in one of the analyses made me want to say this. I don't think we know enough about Arpita to make judgments on her or her love for Yash. I am positive that they were 100% in love and it was no puppy love. We only had a few memories of her so I don't think it's fair to make a judgment or compare her with Aarti.

I think both Aarti and Arpita will/have made their imprint in Yash's life. Even after he falls in love with Aarti, he cannot and will not forget Arpita. That's one of the catches of remarriages. The presence of one's former partner, especially when dead, will always be there.
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think some people are tempted to believe it was a strong infatuation because Yash decided to marry Arpita right after he saw her picture. But maybe the love grew strong after marriage. Your right we don't know enough to say.
redeye2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What an incredible episode! There were several firsts for me.

Thanks to the PIP option on TV sets and the mute button on the remote,

-I was able to channel surf by minimizing the ongoing episode

-I was able to spare myself the agony of listening to the boring song-dance routine (guys,         hasn't it been an exhausting few days for you, already)

-I was able to spare myself the agony of listening to stilted dialogue delivery between guest stars and Yash- the previous 'best wishes' from guest stars were insensitive to boot.  And stop with the promotional activities already - cross or otherwise.

I agree with many others here - How hard can it be to find a ring in this small tray?- I could understand it if it was a big cauldron, but this? - shame on you.

Sure, there were a couple of Yash-Aarti moments' at the time of the entry and the moment they find the ring together and their hands touching, but with Yash being suddenly way too disinterested, it seemed a drag.

Even Paridhi's football shot was not satisfying enough. Given, how gripping the rest of the episode turned out to be, I wish Paridhi hit the football such that it hit her MIL first, then bounced to her FIL and then  shattered some of the exquisite sculptures there ---That I would have liked to watch! 

Edited by redeye2012 - 12 years ago
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: redeye2012

Even Paridhi's football shot was not satisfying enough. Given, how gripping the rest of the episode turned out to be, I wish Paridhi hit the football such that it hit her MIL first, then bounced to her FIL and then  shattered some the exquisite sculptures there ---That I would have liked to watch! 

@redeye, πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£. So true.

@All, Yes, what an episode indeed. Apart from one or two moments I was bored to death. And I am sooo tired of seeing ArYa in wedding attire. I want them to move on with the story. By the looks of it ArYa are not going to talk to each other for the next one month. πŸ˜•

The whole dance sequence was a big bore. Yash was all of sudden so animated on seeing Kunal Khemu (by the way who in the world is this Kunal guy). Very unnatural for a man who hardly opens his mouth to speak.

Is Ansh pampered? Certainly! But was his behavior over the top today, I don't think so. He behaved like a typical 5 year old. Trust me, I know. Ansh has had a long day and he is cranky. It is very natural. Aarti giving in to Ansh's demands today also is natural. Parents know when not to give in and when to give in to prevent a meltdown of an over excited and over tired child especially when surrounded by a sea of unknown people. What is not natural is the way Ansh talks to his elders and the way Aarti does not do enough to reprimand him. 

If Ansh is pampered I find the girls snobbish. Palak not so much but Payal, definitely. Here again, Yash is never seen reprimanding his girls for their bad behavior, at the Ganesh pooja and also after the wedding when the girls and Ansh were fighting and Payal was rude to Aarti. Whatever the environment of their upbringing, parents has the most responsibility to draw the boundary lines and teach behavioral etiquettes to children. I am hoping ArYa can work as a team and sort this out.

Friday, I wanted to hug Yash. I so felt his pain. But today I wanted to shake him especially when he told Pratik that he wanted to go to his room. I was like could you at least let Aarti know where Ansh and she could sleep before you walk off. After he witnessed Gayatri huffing and puffing at Ansh's presence in the Scindia household that is the least Yash could do. Also, Aarti was holding a sleeping Ansh for a long time, maybe Yash could have offered to help her hold Ansh for sometime. After all he is a father and he should know how tiring little kids can be on the parents too. Or maybe he doesn't know since he has had tons of help with the nitty gritty details of child rearing.

Okay, I know I am nitpicking so I'll stop. But just to let all my friends in the 'Lost Marbles Club' know that all my marbles are intact with today's episode. πŸ˜›  Tomorrow is another matter. πŸ˜³