Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Neena dear here are my set of questions  for youπŸ˜ƒ

1. What's your favorite movie of all time and why?
  2. How many books do you read each year, on an average; fiction and non-fiction?
  3. Are you a spender or a saver?
  4. Has any  song ever made you cry?If so What song is it?
  5. What are your favourites games; played as a child and enjoy watching now? 
  6. If given a choice would you like to have the power to be invisible or have the power to read other's minds?
  7. What is your ultimate dream vacation?
  8. If you have an opportunity to go in a time machine, which era and place would you like to go back in history? Why?
  9. What confuses you the most in woman and Man, in general?
  10. In a few words briefly  describe about yourself?
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

Neena dear here are my set of questions  for youπŸ˜ƒ

1. What's your favorite movie of all time and why?
  2. How many books do you read each year, on an average; fiction and non-fiction?
  3. Are you a spender or a saver?
  4. Has any  song ever made you cry?If so What song is it?
  5. What are your favourites games; played as a child and enjoy watching now? 
  6. If given a choice would you like to have the power to be invisible or have the power to read other's minds?
  7. What is your ultimate dream vacation?
  8. If you have an opportunity to go in a time machine, which era and place would you like to go back in history? Why?
  9. What confuses you the most in woman and Man, in general?
  10. In a few words briefly  describe about yourself?

1. What's your favorite movie of all time and why?Sound of Music - I loved the songs and Julie Andrews...
  2. How many books do you read each year, on an average; fiction and non-fiction?I read at least 2 books a month..used to read more..now its more in the form of Ebooks..
  3. Are you a spender or a saver? Both...love to spend as well...:)πŸ˜‰
  4. Has any  song ever made you cry?If so What song is it? Many songs make me cry...one is Tujse Naraaz nahin zindagi from the film Masoom...😭
  5. What are your favourites games; played as a child and enjoy watching now? Love playing cards with friends...now its just TV TV TV πŸ˜†
  6. If given a choice would you like to have the power to be invisible or have the power to read other's minds? The power to read other's minds..I can sort of read body language but will be good to know what other's think
  7. What is your ultimate dream vacation? Dream vacation is with friends..anywhere any place...somewhere where we can have lots of laughs and fun...I do that quite often...
  8. If you have an opportunity to go in a time machine, which era and place would you like to go back in history? Why? I dont think I want to go back in time..quite happy with present..as they say Past is history..Future we dont know...but the present is a Present from God...so just enjoying
  9. What confuses you the most in woman and Man, in general? Neither..
  10. In a few words briefly  describe about yourself? Extrovert, full of postivity..organized...my motto is 'Dont quack like a duck soar like an Eagle'...
Edited by Neenzoo - 12 years ago
maris08 thumbnail
    What's your favorite movie of all time and why? Sound of Music - I loved the songs and Julie Andrews... How many books do you read each year, on an average; fiction and non-fiction? I read at least 2 books a month..used to read more..now its more in the form of Ebooks.. Are you a spender or a saver? Both...love to spend as well...:)πŸ˜‰ Has any  song ever made you cry?If so What song is it? Many songs make me cry...one is Tujse Naraaz nahin zindagi from the film Masoom...😭 What are your favourites games; played as a child and enjoy watching now? Love playing cards with friends...now its just TV TV TV πŸ˜† If given a choice would you like to have the power to be invisible or have the power to read other's minds? The power to read other's minds..I can sort of read body language but will be good to know what other's think What is your ultimate dream vacation? Dream vacation is with friends..anywhere any place...somewhere where we can have lots of laughs and fun...I do that quite often... If you have an opportunity to go in a time machine, which era and place would you like to go back in history? Why? I dont think I want to go back in time..quite happy with present..as they say Past is history..Future we dont know...but the present is a Present from God...so just enjoying What confuses you the most in woman and Man, in general? Neither..
  1. In a few words briefly  describe about yourself? Extrovert, full of postivity..organized...my motto is 'Dont quack like a duck soar like an Eagle'...

Neena very nice answers..BTW when I mean what games you like to watch now, should not be answered as TV.πŸ˜†What do you watch on TV?

And Neena more questions for you here(a second set which I rarely ask others)So feel honouredπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

What languages do you know? to speak, write and read?

What kind of music turns you on and what puts you off?

Do you have any eccentricities and quirkiness?

Can you cook and whats the simplest edible dish that you can whip up in half an hour?πŸ˜‰

Whats the worse advice you have ever given(to someone) and the the best you have ever received? 

Neenzoo thumbnail
Maris answers contd

I can speak, write and read English and Tamil...I can speak Hindi...I can understand and make myself understood in Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam.

Old Hindi and Tamil songs turn me on...Jagjit Singh is my all time love...also like instrumental music as well...
I dont like hard rock...

I am a totally mad...you can give me just five minutes to get ready for  a whole day loafing around..can see back to back movies in a theater..three shows one after the other...
No quirkiness...but dont like people who are not punctual...

Can you cook and whats the simplest edible dish that you can whip up in half an hour?πŸ˜‰
I am  a very good cook but hate cooking...can cook for 20 people in 2 hours...can make a chocolate mousse in half an hour...but as I said I am not passionate about cooking.

Whats the worse advice you have ever given(to someone) and the the best you have ever received? 
Since I am a trained counsellor I dont know if I have given anyone a bad advice..I would rather keep quiet..
Best advice
 " For every door which closes a window opens...and on retrospect one will realize that what closed was actually the window and the door is what opened"
"This too shall pass"...whatever happens good or bad has its way of fading away
maris08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neenzoo

Maris answers contd

I can speak, write and read English and Tamil...I can speak Hindi...I can understand and make myself understood in Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam.

Old Hindi and Tamil songs turn me on...Jagjit Singh is my all time love...also like instrumental music as well...
I dont like hard rock...

I am a totally mad...you can give me just five minutes to get ready for  a whole day loafing around..can see back to back movies in a theater..three shows one after the other...
No quirkiness...but dont like people who are not punctual...

I am  a very good cook but hate cooking...can cook for 20 people in 2 hours...can make a chocolate mousse in half an hour...but as I said I am not passionate about cooking.

Since I am a trained counsellor I dont know if I have given anyone a bad advice..I would rather keep quiet..
Best advice
 " For every door which closes a window opens...and on retrospect one will realize that what closed was actually the window and the door is what opened"
"This too shall pass"...whatever happens good or bad has its way of fading away

Neena rombha thanks . Nalla answer paninadhukku.

I especially like the advice regarding closed doors. Infact my mentor used to say the same thing, only in a slightly different manner, but with an addition" There are many doors that are open for every window that is closed; Choosing the right one is the key. Follow your instincts and the door  you want will automatically open for you"..
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi neenzoo! I read all your answers so far and would have loved to grill you, roast you, fry you or whatever etc etc🀣 do to you but im too busy so dont have time.πŸ˜” And yes since you refuse to disclose your nameπŸ˜†, i better call you zoo-zoo🀣(its a vodafone cartoon, type on google and you will know) i wanted to christen you this since a long time coz-1) the 'zoo' ending in your name. 2) i find you fun filled like that zoo-zoo! πŸ˜†
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Neenzoo Di

tell me...

1) What is the quality of Priya that you like the most?
2) Is there anything you would like to change about her?
3) If you get a chance to meet Sakshi, what will you say to her?
4) what advice will you give Priya to handle the evil trio?

And if you want, say something about Priya/Sakshi, that you'd like to say!
😊
Edited by Priya_Fan - 12 years ago
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@amy:^^Hey miss goldie why you ask oldie questions always? 🀣🀣🀣 same ghisa-pita questions!🀣 arre zoo-zoo is a special guest...hospitality mein koi kasar baki nahi honi chahiye! Ask her more and more NEW questions!πŸ˜†
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -varun-

@amy:^^Hey miss goldie why you ask oldie questions always? 🀣🀣🀣 same ghisa-pita questions!🀣 arre zoo-zoo is a special guest...hospitality mein koi kasar baki nahi honi chahiye! Ask her more and more NEW questions!πŸ˜†

Abey... Teri toh! Ja jake padhai kar...!😑 I'm not cruel like you!πŸ˜›
Neenzoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_Fan

Neenzoo Di

tell me...

1) What is the quality of Priya that you like the most?

And if you want, say something about Priya/Sakshi, that you'd like to say!
😊

1) What is the quality of Priya that you like the most? I love her smile..I love her independence, I love her teasing

She needs to get Shipra and Ayesha in the same room and tell them to zip their lips

Normally I am tongue tied when I see my fav stars...eg..I love Sonu Nigam..was staying at the same hotel as him once..one day I stepped into the elevator on the 14th floor and he also entered..just the two of us all the way down all those floors..he smiled at me and I smiled back..not a word exchanged...after we stepped out I cursed myself for being silent..πŸ˜† If I meet Sakshi...if I can speak to her, I would tell her that I became a fan of hers only last year and fell in love with her acting...I would ask her why she is so private...to open up a little more and interact with her fans..on Facebook at least...

Dont poke your nose too much...subtly make Ram realize the evil trio and guide him to handle it...show interest in the new company he has gifted you...give up TOEFL classes

Anything more about Sakshi???...hmmm...Cant understand how I hadnt seen a single episode of KGGK when it ran for 9 years...but am glad I didnt...she is at her best now...more mature, more fun loving (just look at her in KBC 2 and the KBC with Ram)...she is an actress par excellence..great in her drunk scenes..great in sad scenes...her eyes are her gift...amazing actress...she guards her privacy very well...not a single detail known about her family and her private life other than what she tells us about her brother, bhabie etc...how does she do that?