Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shalini.malik72

I think before he replise to mallika,he will get a call frm nidhi and will rush to her.Lets wait and watch.

wuld b the bestest option ๐Ÿ‘
shalini.malik72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really want that to happen can't see the sepration track for such a long time,and then why hav they got Jagan there has to be some reason for that.
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

wuld b the bestest option ๐Ÿ‘

tanu  mallu jub ashu se baat ker rahi thi kya woh maroon colour shirt me tha?
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just wat i thought. Ashu is gonna agree 2 da proposal. Mallika would leave with so much glee. Ashu gets his baba back. NIdhi is left with a noodle boy who is so confused these days. Typical melodrama๐Ÿคข
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I feel AShu's reply will be: Mallika tum to jaanti ho mein tumse hi nahi, kissi aur se bhi shaadi nahin kar sakta. Meine aajanma brahmachari ka wrat liya hua hai. Chahe to muzhse woh ghar waapis le lo.

Even better: before he says anything, his phone will ring, it will be Nidhi telling him that Baba was at his house with all the tell tale signs of memory recovery. AShu will rush to his house and meet Baba and then hopefully forget the whole mallu ka vaada and all that.

BTW, the scene when NIdhi went to AShu's cabin was too cute.

Anwitha

aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Tanu.

Honestly I don't know what to think of this epi., seems a little disconnected from where we left off on Friday! Unfortunately the online sites seem to be on strike and no one has updated today's epi. Once I get to watch it I will come back with my views (hopefully things for me will be clearer then!). ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

True Ashu's Dashrath ka wada. But what is the use of Jagan then?

DIdnt Sue say that mard ka koi baroasa nahin..ashu may agree tom nyt but he cant keep dat promise @ da end๐Ÿ˜Š. Jagan is there 2 break da marriage b4 it happens. He will blackmail mallu and she will get ready to marry ashu only 2 wed jagan๐Ÿ˜†
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ek achha episode ka mood ek Mallu ne precap me bigad diya.Jagan,tu kahan hai yaar,le ja isko.Deewana Rohan is far better to watch.
The finest thing was when Nidhi-Ashu convo.Again today Nidhi drank the "Jhoota Glass"!The Saiyaa music is back,at least for some time.Nidhi's bakbak and Ashu's silent smiling was charming.BB-Nidhi scenes were good as always.
I think Ashu would not accept easily Mallu's proposal,instead he would like to return the house.Lekin agar BB ke liye hi Ashu ko woh ghar rakhna pada to?I can't imagine,phir se woh Mallu ko jhelna padega.Jagan,Mansukhani sab aa ja,is kisse ko jaldi khatam kar yaar.
KK was best.AN,SK both were as always fine.
Thanks for the update Tanu.Aur Mallu ke paas woh ghar tha,toh sab to ulta-pulta hoga hi na๐Ÿ˜†

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: aardhan

Thanks for the update Tanu.

Honestly I don't know what to think of this epi., seems a little disconnected from where we left off on Friday! Unfortunately the online sites seem to be on strike and no one has updated today's epi. Once I get to watch it I will come back with my views (hopefully things for me will be clearer then!). ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Big time disconnect... 
AMBIKA2561979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wat i feel is all 4 of them(Armaan,Ashu,Jagan and mallu)will go for the dinner...there Ashu will get a call from Nidhi..so he leaves the dinner party n reaches the Baba-houz..from there he goes to his houz with baba..n then mayb after Nidhi leaves n baba is asleep..mallu comes n proposes...for that he will say "yes". Waiting for tomorw as there r 2 V.Imp tracks shown...Mallu proposes Ashu..and Ashu finds his Baba...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰