Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoDee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
THank you Tanu.. I was waiting soo desperately for your update.

Episode looks good. But wait, let me clear my doubts first. Nidhi goes to Ashu to share the news of baba's recovery. Did she find out he is Ashu's baba?? if not.. stupid girl...😡

Mallu finally proposes in precap. ab baba-Ashu kab milenge???

niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good to know KK is back...👏..if ashu says yes to mallu how will he say no to her later??? kabhi haan kabhi na??😕
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: khush93

Any guesses what will be Ashu's reply to MAllu?

he will say yes 
shalini.malik72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think before he replise to mallika,he will get a call frm nidhi and will rush to her.Lets wait and watch.
bsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the nice update!

wow Nidhi/Ashu scene... looking forward to that...

have to wait till 11pm !
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohinee

Thanks for the awesome update Tanu.
I do have to add one thing though, I have not personally seen any alziemer's patient but I do follow Grey's Anatomy and they have several actors playing Alziemers patients there and what they are showing in KTLK is quite up to mark with the US show(who I believe must do a lot of research since its one of the top shows here). So I don't have any complain regarding that.

mohinee will u make a separate post highlighting that its a proper portrayal?? 

it will help dispell some confusions.. pls... 😳
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

she said... 'ashu tumne vada kiya that ke.. jo main mangungi tum mujhe woh doge... to main tumse mangti hun... mujhse shadi kar lo' 

lo gayee bhais pani me!😕 ab kya hoga? waise is pehle bhi woh ek baar ashu ko propose ki thi per us ne na ker diya tha...   lekin agar ashu yeh kehta hai ki"shadi main tum se nahi ker sakta" aur agar woh ghar ke badle mujhe tum se shadi karni paregi to woh ghar hume chahiye nahi..." yeh bhi to keh sakta hai?,  iska matlab yehi hua woh ghar dosti ke liye nahi wapas kiya gaya hai, isliye kiya gaya hai taqi ashu ko imotionally blackmail ki ja sake, i have no idea abt ashu no1 ki woh kya karte per jahan taq ashu no2 ka sawal hai he is quite strong abt his fellings, so let see ke cv's ashu se kya karate hai, aur waise bhi agar ashu-mallu ki shadi ki baat sach me hoti  ya phir shadi se releted kuch bhi hota to yaar sbb ya sbs me dikhate zaroor...
Edited by chumki... - 12 years ago
RoDee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini.malik72

I think before he replise to mallika,he will get a call frm nidhi and will rush to her.Lets wait and watch.

Good prediction.. It happened with Nidhi before so this time its Mallu's turn. I really want Nidhi to call him @ right moment...
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarch

Good prediction.. It happened with Nidhi before so this time its Mallu's turn. I really want Nidhi to call him @ right moment...

i think so too...  aur aisa hi hona chahiye... infact agar mallu se baat karte waqt woh maroon shirt me hai to defently usi waqt nidhi ka call aaya hoga...
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Ashu is gonna agree ...coz as Mallu said.. Ashu fulfills his promises.. 😭

True Ashu's Dashrath ka wada. But what is the use of Jagan then?