Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishu23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I can not agree more.It was truely ridiculous. One thing which made ipkknd different was unlike other shows it was fast moving with excellent versatile actors.
Now the acting skills are wasted on dumb dragging episodes.
Please think of better ways of arnav realising his harshness rather than expressing himself in a FANCY DRESS COMPETITION AND CHILDREN STORIES.
lostlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
come on 
it was a wonderful episode
at least we see a childish side of arnav in this episode when he talked to that cute child
really i felt happily in this episode at least there is no more fighting and harsh words between them just lovely letters that make that is better way to fight instead of the painful speech

be optimistic and see the best side of the episode which is seeing arshi along the whole episode

in this life ,,,, people are different in their tastes and i have to respect that 
lovesharun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurum.

😡Totally AGREE with you!!!!

Its become sheer nonsense, utterly senseless. No story line nothing!
Everyday same old thing, Story isn't moving forward even a bit.

Too much of comedy and unnecessary tactics...
A complete BORE.
Unfortunately, the hope i had on this soap went away, its become like a normal Indian telly soap, Drag drag and drag...😡

With no offence to you and total humbleness, my opinion for you is that daily soaps are not meant for you. It sounds to me that movies will work for you the best. IPKKND is a great show but STILL it is a daily soap; if we keep this in mind, we'll never get frustrated with it, and keep enjoying it, and have patience to go through the beautiful revelation of a beautiful story/drama.

I love the show and today was a very good episode. IPKKND has got a completely different essence to it and definitely a very different one compared to other daily soaps (which are good too as they portray a lot of genuine society issues too!)

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
100% disagree with u. I thoughrely enjoyed it.