A Chance To Heal-(NEWWW!)-Chapter 8 updated pg 5

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
welcome to IPK forum...hope u get many readers for ur ff..all the best😛
i hope so too! and ill be updating soon😛
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Extremely well written...can't wait for the next update.
Lily2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice updayte . do pm me?
Cheryth thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love the story line so far & yu're writing's done a guud job wiid keepin me hooked to da story too lol :)
nice wrk ! 
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
luved ur story,continue soon ðŸ˜‰
LondonChick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Aww I am so sorry for your loss. I have a family member who is in their terminal stages with cancer so I know exactly how you must be feeling.

But on a more positive note I love your SS its awesome. I love the way you write. I hope you update this soon and do PM me when you do

Thank you so much guys for supporting me in this way. This SS/FF is very close to my heart and I would be heartbroken if I would have to discontinue it so soon! But you guys are awesome really encouraging me to continue. A BIGGG HUGG to you'llJ

Chapter 5

I felt soft pressure on my hands and forehead as I fumbled to clear the blurry vision in front of my eyes. I tried to turn…and drowned straight into a pool of chocolate brown orbs-

Eyes that held pain…

That held anguish…

Fear…

And love...

I looked at the man with confusion. He was ASR, I knew that. So why would someone who swore to hate me to the pit of Hades hold an emotion so warm? He extended a hand towards me and I shrunk back. Was this, some sort of yet another of his tricks? He had never acted his way before, and I opened my mouth to answer him with defiance when I caught the look to despair and hurt. I stopped. However much we claimed to hate each other, we had never stopped caring. I knew I couldn't deny my heart that much. He wanted to say something, the pleading look in his eyes tearing me. Was there something troubling him?

I don't know what the feeling was, love or just, something. But not hatred, definitely not.

The feeling was agitating; I wanted to know what was going on.

"Arnavji... Wh...I...What is going on? And why am I here? Why..Why are y-you here?"

Before he could answer, Dr. Shlok and Anjaliji entered. She rushed to towards me and asked me how I was feeling. As I assured her I was completely fine I caught the apprehensive look on Shlok's face.  I nodded, silently telling him that I was ready for what he wanted to ask. He sighed and squared his shoulders. I immediately saw Arnav get defensive.

"What is wrong with you? Do you realize she has just woken up from her...Sleep and needs to sort things out? Let her be. You can talk to her later. As of now I want to spend some time with her! PLEASE LEAVE! NOW.

I shivered and Arnav's eyes softened. "Khushi, it's okay, I'm not going to hurt you. You just need to rest." But I saw that he now kept safe distance…maybe after the way he saw I moved back and I cursed myself for hurting his feelings.

But I wouldn't give in to him. I insisted I was ready and so Shlok questioned me, his eyes careful and apprehensive.

"Khushi do you remember anything when the light went off?"

Arnav squeezed my hand gently closing the silent distance, letting me know that he was there, that I was not alone. As I looked into his brown eyes brimming with love and trust, I suddenly had this surge of confidence knowing that whatever I said today, Arnav would not leave me however gruesome and disgusting the truth was.

"I was assaulted that night" Arnav stiffened beside me, his fists balled up in anger, his bloodshot eyes holding a murderous look. I so badly wanted to turn, for him to take me in his arms and take me somewhere safe- away from this cruel world, which I knew he would readily do. But it was no time to act cowardly Khushi Kumari Gupta! I chastised myself into staying put.

"Do you remember by whom? Did you know him?"

"He" Before I could reply Anjaliji burst into the room, her eyes shining with excitement. She limped towards Arnav and hugged him tightly. Arnav, although looking confused looked happy to see his sister happy.

"Di, what is it? Are you okay?" his voice was thick with concern and worry.

"Yes, Chote, better than okay. Chote…you are…I am.. " Her eyes shone with tears and she smiled.

"I'm pregnant!"

PRECAP: unfolding of whether khushi reveals the truth or not!

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for d pm...man dat complicated things !!! hope she'd tell atleast asr...