Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh my.. This brought back all the memories of Payash's wedding before everything went bad. Their teasing each other and her yellow salwar with orange dupatta... Loved it.
Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
im waiting when will khushi break her barrier which she herself set for her heart... truly come on na khushi  just give in... arnav accepted he has feeling for khushi... ๐Ÿ˜ i liked how aditi was teasing khushi with all films... anjali and aditi counting numbers reminded me of the similar scene in the show how cute is that๐Ÿ˜
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ah I was wondering how ocme you hadn't updated for so long and then suddenly saw Chap 13! So got to read 2 chap together! Lovely! Like the way, ARnav was willing to apologise for his mistake.. now to see how long can Khushi resist him?
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I Love It When Arnav Tries To Woo Khushi ;) ๐Ÿ˜ณ
desire_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I love ur updates! Can't wait for khushi to confess finally!
indy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
omg i love this! i want more soon pls ๐Ÿ˜›
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great update loving how Arnav is trying to get her to admit her feelings wish Khushi would give in a little. Cant wait for the next update.

Thanks for the pm
-FarwiiDobaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Aww...this was sucha a cute chapter...in the beginning i was fully imagining Arhi's mehendi dcen but with him there this time in the show...just simply sooo cute!!! The kitchen scene waz sooo cute!!! Love how he didn't wanted to push his luck..really sweet..! (: The scene where Aditi was asking her about Arhi in childhood was just cute!!! Lol...they both speaking at the same time whether he had a girlfriend on not... Hahahaha...Aditi and Anjali counting down how long it'll take for Arnav to follow Khushi was just adorable...:$ Lovee how she runs away and Arnav get determines to get her to not run away...(: Lovelyy update :)
saarah96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ooh hope they get together soon
love the concept btw
Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update...
i luved it...

thanks 4 d pm