Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
moving to the next thread..i must tell i'm thoroughly enjoying this story every bit of it...
๐Ÿค—
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
loved it.. so good story
mdm2013 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
"Damn, Di. I am almost tempted to tell Akash that we should postpone our honeymoon. I think it's too soon to show him my true colors, though" Aditi laughed.
Dat was one hilarious and awesome facet to who Aditi was.

Where Colors of the Wind was an intense and emotional love story, Fate Intertwined was a breath of fresh air!!

Light and fast moving! Dunno if I too am a sucker for forevers, but I love the stories wherein Arshi relationship starts at young age( teens) and goes on to become stronger as they grow-up. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Gives them enough time, I think, to grow-up while handling responsibilities and also realize their feelings in the meanwhile!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›  

Dat may also be the reason why I love your Emerald Isle so much!!
DirtyDancing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Re-reading this but still it feels so fresh...
lilium-rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Read this story for the first time, just a week back. I was too engrossed in the plot then, to type and post a comment. So here I am, re-reading the tale just to post a footnote if you may, on each chapter.

Chap 1
A stirring encounter - Ms Drama Queen comes face to face with Mr Handsome Grouch...again. And the rest as they say is history.

Chap 2
Pull of the past - No period of time is long enough and no conflict intense enough to obliterate the pull they have for each other.

Chap 3
Wrong end of the stick - Arnav truly has a lot of growing up to do...cos seeing without validating is erroneous believing !!

Chap 4
Collision course - For me, no Arnav-Khushi tale is complete without the requisite bumping into each other. A husky 'Tum theek ho?'is as essential to the plot as panipuri is for survival !

Chap 5
Flowers, fairy lights and everything bright - That's what 'weddings' are made of; not 'marriages'. Marriages spell adultery...and pain more than flesh and blood can bear. i.e for The Raizada, atleast.

Chap 6
Vanity, not love is my folly - Mr Raizada despises her and despises the fact that even with all the despisal he is still affected by her. Pride and arrogance help him conceal the emotions she stirs in him, right ? well, ummm...

Chap 7
Vision awash with crimson - Red, the colour of blush, passion, desire, rage, Arnav and Khushi.

Chap 8
Perfection is ephemeral - Scrumptious meal, romantic ambience, an evening of reminiscence and a kiss that takes your breath away. A perfect date. Let's just enjoy it while it lasts...until the past rears its ugly head.

Chap 9
I'm only human - Anjali. Back then a 17 year old girl, who had lost everything she held dear, who just needed to be loved. Not coming clean with her brother was a selfish decision. A fatal error of judgement that destroyed a beautiful friendship.

Chap 10
Return to the scene of crime - Then she was a self-centered teenager, who gave a hoot about the repercussions of her calculated silence. Today the matured woman in her knows, her action (or the lack of it) was criminal.

I love this story of yours. Will continue with chap 11 in my next post. Have been somewhat busy lately.
lilium-rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Chap 11
All that's left is love - With misunderstanding out of the way and old friendship metamorphosed into supressed attraction all that remains is love and it WILL find a way.

Chap 12
A heart of gold - Only Khushi can find it in herself to feel sympathy for the very person who had subjected her to unwarranted hatred for so long.

Chap13
The game plan - As it is, there is no use quarelling with fate. And with co-ordinated efforts from such strong forces as Destiny, Anjali and Aditi, Khushi's defiance doesn't stand a chance !! The walls surrounding the once broken heart will be brought down.

Chap 14
Together ever-after - Ever after is just the beginning. With Life's tendency of catching us unawares, is 'happily' ever-after even possible? A promise of togetherness, in sickness and in health, well that is something they CAN promise each other.

Chap 15
Two souls, with but a single thought. Two hearts that beat as one.

Chap 16
Now way Jose - The story can't end here!! It has just begun. I am marching over to chap 17; and beyond !!

Chap 17
'Normal' is ambiguous - Childhood sweethearts, grown apart as a result of a scenario-grossly misconstrued...the ensuing feigned hatred... yet their love shining through. When there is nothing run-of-the-mill about their story, how can their romance be any different ?

Chap 18
I am home, atlast - Home, for him, has always been the arms of this innocent, loving and beautiful girl. In her, he has found solace... hamesha.

Chap 19
The most imperfectly perfect emotion - Love - it is complicated, uncontrollable, queer at times. It is hope, happiness and eternity. Total surrender...mind, body and soul to the one and only one.

Chap 20
You don't marry the person you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without.

Enjoyed this journey. My next stop would be "A Word's Worth". Until then, au revoir.
swetau thumbnail
All your stories are really amazing but this one is so so beautiful.  i already  read this story 3 times and this is the fourth time i will reading...
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Started to re-read this one, meera
Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
Prologue: Interesting...Interesting..Interesting!!
Chapter 1: A case of jumbled nerves๐Ÿ˜†...she is funny, rather you are!
Something went wrong all those years...Arnav is filled with dislike and she rather looks like she's been caught at day light robbery! Jumps to read the next chapter!

Chapter 2: Uh huh. ..she has to deal with him all through the wedding..This is going to be fun..considering  the fact that he cannot be absolutely intolerable  to her..she is the official wedding planner..hope she stays on!

Chapter 3: Well they were teenagers! More the difficult to explain the truth..so he misunderstood  the scenario there and I'm  guessing  Anjali was handicapped for life or formed that limp ..His parents already had a troubled  marriage and he must have gone through complete  hell when they expired...guessing  again as he is a Raizada now!

Chapter 4: Is there more to the past? Seems like it..It is always so difficult to hate somebody  you have immensely  liked or have been really good friends with in the past!

Chapter 5: Well ofcourse Anjali  is going to recognise Khushi! How will be the things to go forward..Aditi  and Akash are cute..This is the 1st story that I'm reading that doesn't have them paired together! 

Chapter 6: Arnav rilling her up is really very cute..They share an easy camaraderie irrespective  of the past!
Shyam and Payal settled in for the happily ever after then..well how will Anjali react to her..curious!

Chapter 7: Hayee...rabba ve...<3

Chapter 8: History returns!
How will this affect their truce...
Edited by Tapdance - 9 years ago
Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
Chapter 9: That was a really wonderful  chapter!
So much lost in a matter of few actions..I'm glad that unlike Arnav she has moved on emotionally and probably  grown so much in life..
I'm  glad they could sit and talk about it and Anjali can now talk to Arnav and sort some things off..

Chapter 10: Finally Anjali confesses what she should have a long time ago..But yes by then Khushi had vanished from their life..yet she should not have been so selfish..looking at how Arnav has turned himself with the bitterness.

Chapter 11: This Khushi is insanely cute in her ways...mumbling stumbling rumbling all around when she is nervous..well its actually funny now that he knows the truth she does not want to clear it because of  the kiss...Then again he doesn't do forever...which is nothing but heartbreak..well they do not know you have their fates interwined!

Chapter 12: Well everyone has started seeing through them..well well well Khushi lying with a not so straight face coz she is afraid of the consequences! 

Chapter  13: Karma us a bitch and Arnav is slowly realising the fact๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Tapdance - 9 years ago