ArHi FF - Every heart desires - Ch 9-12

illusiveworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LilaUK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved this part "Hi Nannav. I missed you" NK blurted, not wanting to make Khushi catch his lie. Karan raised his eyebrow as Arnav threw in a loud "What the!"

I was laughing out loud literally!!

You are an amazing writer! Just found your FF and couldn't stop reading! I love this khushi!!
illusiveworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LilaUK

Loved this part "Hi Nannav. I missed you" NK blurted, not wanting to make Khushi catch his lie. Karan raised his eyebrow as Arnav threw in a loud "What the!"

I was laughing out loud literally!!

You are an amazing writer! Just found your FF and couldn't stop reading! I love this khushi!!

LOL! That's NK for you :P

Glad you like the FF and are reading it :)
Hope you found all the parts!
jtammareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 I Love u. Plz don't misunderstand me . It's just a matter a fact. I started reading this ff  as any other ff but, by the time I finished reading the first 2 chapter I knew I was in love with this ff beyond anything else. Couldn't find words to express what I felt while reading it and after reading it so all I could have it is I loved it! Since u wrote it I stated I L u. I don't know who u r but seriously if u can write a ff this amazingly which is still an understament just for fun. Think what u can do if like to persue it as carrier .ofcourse it nunof My business but couldn't resist suggesting it. 

Anyways thank u for the ff and sorry if I crossed my limits.