Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@hrsriks, Rinky: I feel indu needs to restart her relationship with rishi again from friendship...
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: misty85

@hrsriks, Rinky: I feel indu needs to restart her relationship with rishi again from friendship...

completely agree 👍🏼
hrsriks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

completely agree 👍🏼

Very nicely put. Infact it is the best time because Rishi hid two major things from her. Both those secrets ( his real identity and Vidith's condition) are out  now. So he has nothing to hide.
So they both can restart as friends and help each other, by genuinely caring for each other. Over a period of time, their friendship I am sure will blossom into love.. and this time it will be very strong.
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

completely agree 👍🏼

I don't think , it is possible now , even if both wants.

They already have gone way ahead with their relationship , and it is now next to impossible to start afresh from friendship.

There can be only two options now :

. Rishi goes completely away from Indira's life for sometime , so that she can realize herself.

. Rishi Marries Indira , and takes her away from SN. May be they rent a house & live there.
misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashish.sachi

I don't think , it is possible now , even if both wants.

They already have gone way ahead with their relationship , and it is now next to impossible to start afresh from friendship.

There can be only two options now :

. Rishi goes completely away from Indira's life for sometime , so that she can realize herself.

. Rishi Marries Indira , and takes her away from SN. May be they rent a house & live there.

I don't think so... doesn't a good couple (hubby-wife) are also good friends?... friendship is one thing which you can start at any point... I know they've gone much ahead...but still neither indu nor rishi opened up to each other... they kept secrets (this is applicable more to rishi)... where as indu never considered his point in decision making...
Your this point also reminds me of one of the marriage vows in hindu marriage system which says that from now on wards we (man & wife) will stay together like best friends.
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No one in Sharma Family understands Indira's pain...n... I think this is a root cause of many problems in her life. She feels that no one loves n cares 4 her. Her past experiences with men in her life like her father , her brother (Munna) n 2 some of the d extent  Rishi also (as he also lied 2 her n no matter what d reason behind a lie... a lie is a lie afterall) are not very good. She has lost her faith in men. So I feel...if anyone who can again rebuild this faith, is her brother Videeth... Only Videeth can make her feel that she is also loved by someone...there is a person who loves n cares 4 her... who would always there for her whenever she needs a support of somone1 in her life... So I guess at this moment only Videeth can be seen as a ray of hope for Indira...

ashish.sachi thumbnail

I am not saying that they cannot be best friends.

I am saying they cannot be just best friends only. Even if they try , the old spark between them will come out sooner than later.

It is now not possible the situation like in Jan , when Indu applied in Matrimony and discussed with him like friends. The situation , just cannot return to that now.

misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashish.sachi

I am not saying that they cannot be best friends.

I am saying they cannot be just best friends only. Even if they try , the old spark between them will come out sooner than later.

It is now not possible the situation like in Jan , when Indu applied in Matrimony and discussed with him like friends. The situation , just cannot return to that now.

Ok... I agree with you on this...😆 still I feel the actual problem is lack of proper communication...why didn't Indu told him about vidhit... If she trusts him why doesn't she open up... I think after the case is over both indu & mandira can be good friends...after all both have suffered a lot.😊... par abhi kuch keh nahi sakte kyonki mandira pe itni asani se bharosa nahi kiya ja sakta.
misty85 thumbnail

I am still not convinced in the romantic relationship between her and Rishi...Cause now Rishi is unempoyed, has no family responsibility...can he juggle being Indira's aid/lover and also his own life life later? he currently has no other job but to be with her, what will he do later? 

I feel this person has lot of potential... it's simply that he doesn't want to do any thing...like he didn't want to catch the ball in childhood... if he decides something he can do it... I think Indira has become instrumental in bringing a sense of responsibility in him... on the other hand I want rishi to become instrumental in bringing the other soft side of Indira... & he has been successful to some extent.
ashish.sachi thumbnail

I feel this person has lot of potential... it's simply that he doesn't want to do any thing...like he didn't want to catch the ball in childhood... if he decides something he can do it... I think Indira has become instrumental in bringing a sense of responsibility in him... on the other hand I want rishi to become instrumental in bringing the other soft side of Indira... & he has been successful to some extent.

Perfectly said Misty.😛