Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Update

Hello people, I'm done wid all the request...and felt really Lazzy while making all those request, so decided that i wont be opening my shop for a long time, cuzz it's alot of work man. And people, it's my request...can you all please atleast try to use my stuff? cuzz then I feel that im just wasting my time on something that no one appreciates...And i think that i deserve a better comment than just "very nice." please, im requesting!

Anyways, Enjoy the update ;) there's two freebies...And all are requests, do not use the requests...if they're not urs...And if you requested something please do use!

Also, if your request is not included here...then something was not required...or you simply did not follow my rules of requesting

ENJOY!

I also tried some new textures.

Sarun, Gonna make more soon.

Virman.

For jahnvi,

For Arhshi4eva123

For Aisha, Meri jaan <33

For asthidya

For Mahar

For Sonu

Hope you guys liked it.
Like.Comment.Use,
Love Sanaya <33

Edited by .Sanayaa. - 11 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
great work with the requests dear! I'll come back to edit this for sure. Sorta have to rush to make dinner. Already late 😳

Edit: 

%&*!^*&^!!!!! Yes, loads of curse words..!! I had a HUGE comment and I was switching tabs to look at last sig when I instead closed the Edit tab. I hate it..! I'll try to type everything like before but I doubt I can remember the exact words 😳 

SaRun- Love love love the background texture!! One pic and two different colorings. Fab work on that one. 

VirMan- Again the texture is great and I like the mixture of different textures used. The pix are so cute!!! And do not mind me asking.. The way you have the text written.. Is it a gradient overlay or some type of coloring action? I see many people use similar style for coloring but I can't figure it out on my own πŸ˜³πŸ˜† 

All the requests have been done fabulously! Not even kidding, each in it's own unique style. Personal favorite would be Preet and Maher one made for asthidya. I honestly used to watch the show for this couple more than the main couple πŸ˜† About the sig, it has turned out really pretty. The pix are a really beauty and the way you're combined and the coloring is birlliant. Soft and capturing. πŸ‘ Even the texture here I have to mention is just perfect for the siggy. 

RK- Can I ask another question? What font did you write RK's name in? 😳 The dashing pix and again the smart coloring for it. πŸ‘ Jensen one is another masterpiece dear!!! 

Now what more do I say? I simply loved the requests. Why can't I use it? πŸ˜› Phew! In months I have typed a reply this long for an update!! I have just been busy or lazy. Also, in a long time, I come back to edit the spot πŸ˜› Lucky you πŸ˜† 

Hope to get a freebie update soon!! Will be waiting for it πŸ˜ƒ 

-Khushi.
Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

great work with the requests dear! I'll come back to edit this for sure. Sorta have to rush to make dinner. Already late 😳

Thank you ;) sure will wait for the comment ;)
-Araina- thumbnail
Haha me back.. I'll look at it in detail and comment :)
-Araina- thumbnail
Second try and finally I get it posted. Edited 😳 
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
SanayaπŸ€—
Amazing Update . it's me Pooji incase u dont recognize me🀣
 All the Siggs are beautiful .and the reqz are beautiful as well. Guess What I Kinda Learned That Text Thingy πŸ˜† But You Are Way Better Than Me .
Thanks For PM.

monakhan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
http://i.imgur.com/Uf6Vx.jpg

This is just STUNNING, loved the coloring and style (; Epic gorgeousness update Sanz ! <33
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow Sanaya!!! love all the reqs! esp the rajeev onee! gr88 ;)

.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: P.Kamaljit.Sean

SanayaπŸ€—

Amazing Update . it's me Pooji incase u dont recognize me🀣
 All the Siggs are beautiful .and the reqz are beautiful as well. Guess What I Kinda Learned That Text Thingy πŸ˜† But You Are Way Better Than Me .
Thanks For PM.

Thankx pooji, and no need to worry...I figured that much out by your username ;) first it said P. and then sean Im like "ho na ho P se pooji ka hei naam hogga since her username contains Sean re ;)" i guess ke kamaljit is his middle name?
Thank you veryyy much <33 really?? all i do is just change it to overlay...I've never seen how you do that text...But i think it'll be better than me ;)
&Np bout Pm
Lekshmic7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb!! Loved it. Amazing creations