Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: idreamaboutyou

http://i.imgur.com/Uf6Vx.jpg

This is just STUNNING, loved the coloring and style (; Epic gorgeousness update Sanz ! <33

Thank you <33 glad you Loved the coloring, thanks once again. :D
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lekshmic7

Superb!! Loved it. Amazing creations

Thank you sooo much =D and glad you Loved it.
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Vanshikaa-

wow Sanaya!!! love all the reqs! esp the rajeev onee! gr88 ;)

Glad you Loved all my reqests, and thank you
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 Wowowieee Mummi have yah seen yah work it's like damn gawgus I just love the SaRun siggy I'm gonna use it :) anddd ohh all the request came out fantabulous thyr gawgus <3 crap I just remembered I didn't edit my few aaah doesn't matter I will PM bug yah and make sure yah make me one 🤣 * makes a puppy face * u can't say no 2 this face now can yah 🤣 anywaii loved the update ur work is brill as always x luv yah lots <3 

Sanzy <3 
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

great work with the requests dear! I'll come back to edit this for sure. Sorta have to rush to make dinner. Already late 😳

Edit: 

%&*!^*&^!!!!! Yes, loads of curse words..!! I had a HUGE comment and I was switching tabs to look at last sig when I instead closed the Edit tab. I hate it..! I'll try to type everything like before but I doubt I can remember the exact words 😳 

SaRun- Love love love the background texture!! One pic and two different colorings. Fab work on that one. 

VirMan- Again the texture is great and I like the mixture of different textures used. The pix are so cute!!! And do not mind me asking.. The way you have the text written.. Is it a gradient overlay or some type of coloring action? I see many people use similar style for coloring but I can't figure it out on my own 😳😆 

All the requests have been done fabulously! Not even kidding, each in it's own unique style. Personal favorite would be Preet and Maher one made for asthidya. I honestly used to watch the show for this couple more than the main couple 😆 About the sig, it has turned out really pretty. The pix are a really beauty and the way you're combined and the coloring is birlliant. Soft and capturing. 👏 Even the texture here I have to mention is just perfect for the siggy. 

RK- Can I ask another question? What font did you write RK's name in? 😳 The dashing pix and again the smart coloring for it. 👏 Jensen one is another masterpiece dear!!! 

Now what more do I say? I simply loved the requests. Why can't I use it? 😛 Phew! In months I have typed a reply this long for an update!! I have just been busy or lazy. Also, in a long time, I come back to edit the spot 😛 Lucky you 😆 

Hope to get a freebie update soon!! Will be waiting for it 😃 

-Khushi.

Aww, poor you! Lol, i hate when that happens wid me i feel like throwing my computer out of my window :P but still thanks for retyping it :D glad you Love the background texture.  i dont got no other words than just thank you LOL. I dont mind if you ask me any sort of questions, but why do i feel like you're demanding...JK, But you can ask me question yaar ;) Lol it's okiee, You know how there's like different {i think its called blending style} on top of where all the layers are...What i usually do is just change that style from normal to overlay, or soft light. There's many different styles like lighten, screen and many more but i prefer soft light and overlay. aww thankx it means alot. I was forced to watch that show by my sister...Im usually busy watching other shows...But my sister wud usually snatch away the remote and make me watch KDMHMD, Gosh...She was addicted to that show...Yeah preet and meher are cute ;)...Lol im gettiing off the topic :P thanks for the claps :D Haha. seems like someone is liking the texture's im using. 

im not using my computer right now, but i think it was something like learn to write cursive, or learning cursive. Im not sure..And its okay asking questions ;)  Lol It's alright you'll have freebies coming up in my next update...Soon ;) and in a year I've wrote this big of a reply YES! missio's about to be completed...I know you were the first person w ho actually back to my edit their comment woh bhi in that much of detail LOL. Im really LUCKY! wakki main 😆 Yep next update will be filled wid freebies ;)

Thank you very much, Love sanaya

MISSION COMPLETED!!!
Edited by .Sanayaa. - 11 years ago
.Sanayaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

Wowowieee Mummi have yah seen yah work it's like damn gawgus I just love the SaRun siggy I'm gonna use it :) anddd ohh all the request came out fantabulous thyr gawgus <3 crap I just remembered I didn't edit my few aaah doesn't matter I will PM bug yah and make sure yah make me one 🤣 * makes a puppy face * u can't say no 2 this face now can yah 🤣 anywaii loved the update ur work is brill as always x luv yah lots <3 

Sanzy <3 

Thank you re 😳 gla you Loved it...Really?? i dont even remember you posted a res in my shop...Anyways im breaking the rule just for you;) Pm me...And i'll do the request ;) OFFCOURSE i cant! ;) glad you Loved the update <333 Luv yaa too.
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Thank you vey much
Glowing_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Creations! Loved Them <33
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful Creations Sanaya,