Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Gods_child

Maisy..stunning princess for hot prince..

Thnx...i am happy u liked it...can i have link to  your vms..

i don't make vms yaar...i only write ๐Ÿ˜†
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Maisy..uv genuinely loves M he is prefect..caring loving..can tackle girls really well..even expresses his disagreement and isnt a puupy in love..perfect combi of qualities..
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

Did anyone of you read Surya's SS?In that M comes to know abt the clip on the day of wedding to UV.She writes amazingly good

Mousie don't remind me yaar the white and yello dress was too good.I thought she would return to her rags but she has finally gained brains

Yasha true it's high time both sisters start taking UV seriously

Yaar I like what Surya writes but I don't like the style ๐Ÿ˜† Every word starts with a capital and no paragraphs. Parha hi nahin jata ๐Ÿ˜†

Seriously man! When the day changed, I thought ke agaye rags back! But seeing her in yellow dress I went ๐Ÿ˜ฒ She was looking GORGEOUS! MashAllah! 100 epi lage Priyal ki beauty khul ke samne aane mein ๐Ÿ˜‰
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh ya that is quite a problem you lose track but the writing has sense and deep meaning

Ya 100 episodes mein cv's ko first episode wala UV bhi yaad aaya.Quite eventful na?๐Ÿ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

Oh ya that is quite a problem you lose track but the writing has sense and deep meaning

Ya 100 episodes mein cv's ko first episode wala UV bhi yaad aaya.Quite eventful na?๐Ÿ˜†

pata nahin cvs ke dimag mein chal kya raha hai? ๐Ÿ˜• Abhi tou uss Majnu ko bhi dobara entry marni hai! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
They hate this show sumtimes i feel..did SA really made remixs.. I cnt believe..wat prob has occured with her now..
sourmisery thumbnail
Ishita retweeted something :/

manj ? @man_vora
  • Retweet
  • Favorite
  • Open

@misschamko congrats 4 100th epi, loved todays epi, uday needs to make M aware that he won't b always there 4 her,totaly agree with Unnati

Retweeted by ishita moitra

Hmmm...Unnati was right. It means Unnati was right when she said that J loves UV more and that M would always love Aakash more.

I so knew it :(

arryline thumbnail
Majnu will be back and should be but seriously not now atleast.M needs to feel for UV ,her family then he can come go whatever.CV's ke dimaag mein jo bhi chal raha ho hope it takes and shapes up the story well

I was so glad to see Unnati today๐Ÿ˜ƒShe always lights up my face apart from that Majnu party planning commission
arryline thumbnail
๐ŸคชMousie I'm scratching my head๐Ÿ˜•What's IM saying?
Gods_child thumbnail
But i guess ishita means that UV wont run after M now..its M turn to run after everything..estate and uv..๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Gods_child - 12 years ago