TheManVeerPowerhouse#42:HumTumeinSambhalLenge:) - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Arya..act we wnt to philosphy of prac life...and i really wish that UV goes closer to J and when her eyes are closed...instesd touch she hears should..then open her eyes on to witness massacre of her phone at UVs hand..🤣🤣🤣 Edited by Gods_child - 12 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Catty - UV needs to give M some attitude big time! Bohat hogayi chapalusi! Ab thora Rajwada mode mein ajaye larka :D

Yasha - Hahaha! That'd be epic! But I don't think it'll happen so soon...he'll take his time a little. then strike when the iron is hot!
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gods_child

Arya..act we wnt to philosphy of prac life...and i really wish that UV goes closer to J and when her eyes are closed...instesd touch she hears should..then open her eyes on to witness massacre of her phone at UVs hand..🤣🤣🤣

OMG 🤣that would be fun .But UV is a good player he'll slowly and steadily play his moves that J will wonder yeh kya hogaya😆.I want to see M 's reaction on UV's ignorance
sourmisery thumbnail
oh man! I can't remove M's picture from my head. She was looking STUNNING in that yellow dress! haaayyyeee! 
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Maisy and arya..that was my dream sequence...
And M. M she needs to realise her liking for uv..itna aacha prince to sapno bhi nasseeb nahi hota..baavali ladki...
arryline thumbnail
True Mousie I missed this UV,Glad cv's remember that they had created such an UV also.I always love his this mode😉Gosh that evil smirk to J was killer
Gods_child thumbnail
Maisy..stunning princess for hot prince..

Thnx...i am happy u liked it...can i have link to  your vms..
sourmisery thumbnail
Yasha - seriously yaar! Kaash mujhe mil jaey! Main tou khushi se naach uthun!

Catty - Seriously yaar! I am glad that he went to J in such a style. I really hope that he has something big up his sleeve. Jaldbaazi mein aur koi garbar na karde...
arryline thumbnail
Did anyone of you read Surya's SS?In that M comes to know abt the clip on the day of wedding to UV.She writes amazingly good

Mousie don't remind me yaar the white and yello dress was too good.I thought she would return to her rags but she has finally gained brains

Yasha true it's high time both sisters start taking UV seriously
Gods_child thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

True Mousie I missed this UV,Glad cv's remember that they had created such an UV also.I always love his this mode😉Gosh that evil smirk to J was killer

the first epi uv.. I am drooling..