Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
okay gals i am off to my books. looks like kiara's memory has failed too.
everyone have a nice night dreaming manveer. i wish only mais gets horrible nightmares of Akash.

jisdin main yaan aana bandh kar doongi na, tab samjhegi. :@
hmph!!!

bbye gals.

P.S.: prachu do.u seriously like that auditions wala post of mine?? 😳
i tell u it wud have gained even more trp. 😆
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gods_child

Arya..dear was misssing you..😊
Hws wedding going..full maze 

Ya I missed the episode also due to that so was catching it.But glad that nothing much happened😛
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yaah not much devlop,ent did u felt tremors in mumbai..arya..

Polo gudnight..be safe..😊
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gods_child

Yaah not much devlop,ent did u felt tremors in mumbai..arya..

Polo gudnight..be safe..😊

Nopes ,maybe I was too busy .Well have some work dear ,will catch u in some time😊
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mysticwater24

If there was a makeover without Manveer then the TRPs would have gone down the drain...but off course SA will not accept it ...god knows when she will take of her glasses and look at the real picture 🥱

But I feel she is waking up dheere dheere😆...last week was a treat for ManVeer fans...the zip scene, dance sab dream come true type tha😆...I just hope this week also we get loads of ManVeer scenes on the pretext of this puja...maybe a romantic scene in kitchen too while making kheer😳😆
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
heyy moni

or a long drive where UV car is broken down...while going to the farm-house...as VB & J ki meharbani to get special milk🤔😆
-Moni- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar_ka_panchi

heyy moni

or a long drive where UV car is broken down...while going to the farm-house...as VB & J ki meharbani to get special milk🤔😆

The whole thing sounds very absurd...I m sure there must be a special reason for introducing this track😛...I can see Uday following her...😳
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Moni-

The whole thing sounds very absurd...I m sure there must be a special reason for introducing this track😛...I can see Uday following her...😳

He will go after becoming worried that its late and M has still not returned home...then it will get dark...they may show a storm blowing...M lost somewhere in the dark road...and when she is feeling a bit scared...UV comes Embarrassed
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
u think she will leave the palace alone...but later it will be UV who will bring her back on time...
-Moni- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticwater24

He will go after becoming worried that its late and M has still not returned home...then it will get dark...they may show a storm blowing...M lost somewhere in the dark road...and when she is feeling a bit scared...UV comes 😳

And she hugs him😛...she can twist her ankle... he can carry her to the car😆...so many dreams😆