Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: poulomi12

hey i made a poll on brij's BG score. πŸ˜†

its so.weirdly funny. like someone is clearing his.throat in a very regal fashion.

arya dint turn up today?? whts with neetz?? havent seen nizza in a long time. hope alls fine. :)

And I am here and U R ignorin!!
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Haah i am free of physic for time being maisy..got free of my boards recently..best of luck..electro..magnetism...
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: prachurya

@Mais: I dare u to do the unthinkable, try and predict if there is Manveer lost in the jungle scene or stranded in the farmhouse scene, frm the precap

reposted this, i thought u didn't read this!

yeah Prachu, I guess I missed this πŸ˜†

Yaar, I'm not in mood. I am feeling so irritated right now...not completely cuz of the show but still...
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

tanvi i agree that yellow anarkali was too good. <3

what i feel is injustice is that they make so many variations in J's wardrobe while M 's wardrobe is all similar till now.

another thing i noticed( i dunno it may be done deliberately) that priyal kinda walks and standa with a stooping frame. i mean a prncess shud have her chest out, shoulders straight, and head held high and walk with an aura of superiority yet a little innocence.
it may b that this is something that Priyal isnt aware of herself too. i looks bad and its a very bad body language.

Priyal should be given some training to correct her attitude..,,just to make her role more convincing ...body language is very important...thats why sometimes there are workshops for actors πŸ€”
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yasha mais calm down women. there was an earthquake here and the succession with which its taking place is a bit scary. so just having a fun discussion u know... what if mayans.were right???!!!
u know.when the earth shakes its kinda.scary. :S
anyway i just hope i have a bf befre i die. πŸ˜†

sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gods_child

Haah i am free of physic for time being maisy..got free of my boards recently..best of luck..electro..magnetism...

Yuck! I was reading that in the day! 😭 Hopefully it's my last year with Physics! πŸ˜ƒ
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Is DEK okay to watch or still torture!
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Polo..u will get one..:p
sourmisery thumbnail

yasha mais calm down women. there was an earthquake here and the succession with which its taking place is a bit scary. so just having a fun discussion u know... what if mayans.were right???!!!
u know.when the earth shakes its kinda.scary. :S
anyway i just hope i have a bf befre i die. πŸ˜†

THIS SPAMMING!?!?!!! GOD! I am in a TERRIBLE mood! So I am off to watch Rooftop Prince! GOD!! 😑😑😑😑

prachurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiger_lily

Is DEK okay to watch or still torture!

Yepp, u can, bt its now going into a pooja track, so it might nt interest u, unless Manveer are lost in jungleπŸ˜‰