Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for everyone's feedback! :)
-bonbon- thumbnail

Last update-Part 20: Limitless Love (Jab Tak Hai Jaan)

Maanvi hugged him tighter and Virat kissed the side of her neck. She blushed like crazy and broke apart from his hold. They rested their foreheads on each other's and closed their eyes. Maanvi was expecting him to kiss her lips but he didn't. Instead, when she opened her eyes she found him on his knees in front of her.

Maanvi: Virat?

Virat took something out of his pocked. He opened it and Maanvi saw the most beautiful ring ever.

Virat: Maanvi, will you marry me?

Maanvi's phone suddenly went off and it was Jeevika calling. Maanvi turned around, facing her back to Virat and received the call. Once she hung up she totally ignored Virat's question and reminded him that it was late and they had to return home.

"Maanvi, are you going to answer my question?" Virat asked catching hold of her hand and pulling her back to him.  "Virat, I can't think about all this now, give me some time," Maanvi stated. Virat didn't want to force his decision upon Maanvi and even though curiosity about Maanvi's behaviour was eating him up inside, he took her home.

On the ride home Maanvi thought deeply about what Virat had just asked her. She undoubtedly loved him, a lot' but making him marry her ' a girl with cancer? No, Maanvi thought to herself, I can't let Virat ruin his life for my sake. I will love him endlessly, forever and ever but that doesn't mean that I'll destroy his happiness, never. Maanvi found herself sighing and looked outside the window to find that she had arrived home. Virat and her entered the house and Jeevika found Maanvi looking upset.

"Maanvi are you okay?" She asked considerately, "You feeling alright?"

Virat turned his head towards his girl; Maanvi definitely did look pale, very pale.

"Maanvi? Maanvi?" He asked as Maanvi fell into his arms, eyes clothes, body motionless.

"Mannu?!!" Jeevika cried; very concerned.

"Bhabhi, don't worry ' chemo ke side effects hai," Virat lifted Maanvi in his arms and took him to his room upstairs. He was telling others not to worry but was dying inside in concern of her health.

Virat lay Maanvi down and Jeevika and Viren sat down in the room with him for a while.

"Virat? What's wrong? Why do you look so down?" Viren asked.

"Nothing bhaya, don't worry, I'm fine." Virat replied plainly.

"Something happened between Maanvi and you, right?" Jeevika asked, "It's okay Virat' you can tell us ' I know how much you love Maanvi."

There were a few moments of silence when finally Virat explained the situation.

"I asked her to marry me." Virat replied.

"Really?! That's great Virat! What did she say?" Viren questioned.

"Nothing."

"Maanvi won't agree Virat," Jeevika said, "I know my sister ' she'll think that if she marries you then she'll ruin your life."

"Then what should I do bhabhi? This isn't even a matter of love ' I need Maanvi to survive. I'm nothing without her '. nothing."  

Virat looked at Maanvi lying on the bed. He pulled her up into his arms and cuddled her in them' "I love her'" he said.

Maanvi moved slightly in his arms. Jeevika and Viren could tell that she was about to wake up. Jeevika put his hand on Viren's indicating that VirMan should probably have some time alone. Viren agreed and VirIka left the room.

Before exiting Jeevika inspired Virat with her few words, "Virat' she loves you too ' always remember that and true love always wins. Life maybe limited, but not love."

With this Viren and Jeevika left the room and Virat thought about Jeevika's words. He reminded himself that yes, VirMan did love each other and Maanvi was his' only his. She was scared of Virat's future ' that's why she hadn't agreed to marry him but this yet again proved her limitless love for him.  

"Maanvi?" Virat asked for her as her eyes were slowly opening.

"Virat'." She mumbled his name as her eyes opened to see his face shining in front of them. Maanvi couldn't help but smile ' and blush slightly too. Then she tore her eyes away from his mesmerizing face that she wanted to stare at all day long.

"You feeling any better?" Virat asked her lovingly pulling her body close so his lips were on her forehead.''

"Yep'" Maanvi replied, "Where's Di?" she asked trying to ignore Virat.

"She was here all the way along ' she just left as you opened your eyes." Virat told her.'

"Why?" Maanvi asked; utterly confused.

"Because she thought, as I think, that we needed 'alone time.'" Virat replied.

"Haven't we had enough so called 'alone time?''' Maanvi asked trying to sound rude.

"You think so?" Virat asked laying himself on top of her and tickling her slightly.

Maanvi smiled her beautiful smile. She tried to stop herself but she couldn't control herself.

"I love you," Virat told her for the nth time.

"I love you to-" but Maanvi stopped half way through her sentence.

"Finish off the sentence Maanvi, please?" Virat asked of her.

Maanvi was silent.

"Please Maanvi?" he requested as a tear slipped down his cheek.

"Virat?" Maanvi asked as his tear made its way to her face, "Why are you crying?"

"I love you, Maanvi." He said emotionally' "I need you with me. I don't care whether you have cancer ' I don't care if loving you means death '. I honestly don't care. All I need is you with me, forever and ever' and to be with me you don't need to be in front of my eyes and I don't need to be in front of yours. All I need with me is my heart ' because you are my heart. I love you Maanvi, I love you."

Maanvi tried to not let her heart melt for him but it didn't work and she found herself falling in love with him all over again, "I love you too Virat' I love you too."

And without even asking her, Virat took out the ring in his pocket and slipped it on her left hand's ring finger whilst kissing her passionately'.. endlessly.  

5 years later

Swamini Bua

Maanvi is the best girl in the world. I can't believe how stupid I was to not accept her for Virat' she is the best thing that has ever happened to her family and I can't imagine Virat getting married to anyone but her.

Dada Ji

Maanvi-the light amongst the darkness, an angel brought to our family to spread happiness ' the perfect match for my beloved and most successful musician, Virat Vadhera.

Shlokh

Maanvi Di is an encyclopaedia of happiness! She is the best!

Kadambari

Maanvi is the best TV actress in the world, even though she doesn't act. She is such an inspiration girl! I love her!

Inder

Maanvi, the best support for all my court cases.

Viren

Maanvi; the world's BEST sali saiba anyone could ever wish for. <3 Jeevika has one very talented young sister ' she is an angel of happiness and always will be! God bless Virat and Maanvi's love filled jodi and may they have the most unlimited love imaginable.

Jeevika

Maanvi; my younger sister is the most inspiring person in the world. She acts as if she never knew something called cancer. Her courage and determination never leave her and that's why I'm so, very proud to say that ek hazaaron mein meri behena hai. Mannu is so lucky to find such a loving partner like Virat, my devar. God bless this amazing couple.

Maanvi

Cancer? What's that? Wait, you mean that disease that Virat and I defeated in that 1000 miles race? Oh yea' I forgot to tell you. That left me long ago. How? Because of Virat' he is the best partner I could ever wish for. He never acts like a "husband," he always acts like my best friend and that's why I love him ever so much. I'm so glad I accepted his marriage proposal because if I didn't, God knows where I would be right now. I love you Virat.

Virat

And I love you too Maanvi. You're the best girl in the world. I love you limitlessly, endlessly, passionately and most of all, romantically. 😳 No once can ever take your place in my life. We've taught cancer to smile' which makes us the best jodi in the world but more than me fighting ' it was your determination that saw this disease through. I love you so much for ever and ever and that's why I say that God has made us "Partners For Life."

Shaurya and Diya

Our Mummy and Daddy; Virat and Maanvi, are the best jodi in the world. They love us a lot but they often go away to romance in their room so we stay with Badi Maa-Jeevika and Bade Papa-Viren. Everyone in our family is really nice to us and today they are celebrating our 3rd birthday-we are twins you see. Right now mumma and papa are in their room' and we are celebrating our birthday eating lots of cake.

Virat

Yepo, they're our kids, Shaurya and Diya' the kids of the most beautiful parents in the world.

Maanvi

Yeah Virat, so sneaky.

Virat

Shut up! Now come and let's make a baby.

Maanvi

Virat! Behave!

Virat

Later Maanvi, right now I'm in the mood for romance '. And I love you. ❤️

Maanvi

I love you too. ❤️

And there we go guys, the last update for VirMan Partners For Life! I hope you enjoyed this FF and thank you ever so much for all your support and encouragement! Many more updates to come in SSP so hope you enjoy that too! Once again, thank you sooo much for your support and this was my first piece of writing on VirMan, so it will always be close to my heart. ❤️ 

Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 11 years ago
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
One of the best FF... loved it... ❤️
Naughty Virman nd der naughty kids.. love emotional Virat.. ❤️
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww

So, this was the one you were writing...

Loved it Preetz!

Such an Awesome ending to a wonderful FF!

Thanks a tonne for the updates...

Thanks for holding us and moving along the story!

Overall, VirMan are Partners for Life! ❤️
luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice ending to it
 U gave full justice to the story

littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesomee ending😊 . lol i was rofling at dis line "lets make baby"😆 nd maanvi saying "viraat behave" 😳 .luved ur story soo much ❤️ .one of d best piece of story on our forum.but i wish u continued it for long 😒 .will miss ur badly 
Aenna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awww so cute diya nd shaurya i luv d way u ended ur story
i dont want u end dis but i luved ur story a lot
just 1word amazinggg..
-bonbon- thumbnail
^ Thank you everyone for your lovely feedback! I'll miss writing this FF too! 😳
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome ending dear... it was superb.. totally loved it...
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that was beautiful,  thanks for pm!