Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arri-spy06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

girl_rocks thumbnail
finally i read ur writing from starting to end...nd it is superb beautifully written...
do continue nd pm me if possible
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: girl_rocks

finally i read ur writing from starting to end...nd it is superb beautifully written...

do continue nd pm me if possible

Thank youuu! And sure I'll PM you from the next update :) xxx 
Bhavya8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story!
The part was great! Love VirMan!
Thanks for pm!! :) 
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavya8

Awesome story!

The part was great! Love VirMan!
Thanks for pm!! :)

Thanks Bhavya! It's great to see you here and Virman are to die for!!! :) x
misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wat can i say...it was so good!...i loved each and every scene!...love virman...pls pm me wen u update it...😊it was really an amzin post...read all 10 parts cudnt stop readin👏
-bonbon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: misaki

wat can i say...it was so good!...i loved each and every scene!...love virman...pls pm me wen u update it...😊it was really an amzin post...read all 10 parts cudnt stop readin👏

Thank you! Good to hear you enjoyed it :) x 
-bonbon- thumbnail

So sorry for the late update! You can hate me all you want :) Please let me know if you wanted a PM but didn't receive one! :) xxx 

Song for today's update ~ Zara Gun Guna Ley Chalo! 

Part 11

PLEASE NOTE: These updates are entirely a work of fiction. Any resemblance to people (living/passed away) are totally coincidental. These updates are not meant to offend anyone and are just a creative way of expressing thoughts and ideas.

Maanvi is now in Virat's room. Virat takes some strands of hair off of Maanvi's face.

Virat: Maanvi'tum theek ho na.

Maanvi: Ha Virat! Tum bhi Jeevika Di number 2 manjaogey kya? Choro na'sab theek hai.

After a minutes silence Maanvi suddenly starts thinking about the accident once again'Virat realizes that she is thinking about something.

Virat: Maanvi? Maanvi? Kya hua'kya sochri ho?

Maanvi: Virat'.mujhey ek baath samajh mein nahi areyhi hai. Jab vo gaari aarahi tho usskey paas kaafi jaga thhi merrey aur usskey beech mein. Vo gaari ruksakthi thhi. Par vo nahi ruki. Aur Virat vo ladke aur vo gaari dono ek sammey mein kaysey agayi. Virat'Virat mujhey kuch galath lagra hai.

Virat: Maanvi dekho tumhari baath theek hai'par hummarey paas na koy sabooth na na kuch complain ki point hai tum hum kya kya kehesakthey hai?

Virat: Maanvi, yeh sab choro'tum mujhey bathao ki tum theek ho na.

Maanvi: Virat mujhey patha hai magar vo-vo dono ek baar mein kaysey'kaysey ho saktha hai ayssa? Vo gaari ruki kyu nahi? Usskey driver ko dikh nahi ra thha ki mujhey chakkar ari hai? I mean yeh koy serial tho nahi hai na'jaha gaari aari hai aur vo jaan buch kar roothi nahi hai. Aur mein bhi un stupid si heroine mein nahi hoon'agar mujhey chakkar nahi aari hothi tho mein hat bhi jaathi ' aur meinney koshish bhi ki'vo driver ko sab dikhraa hoga'

Virat: Maanvi tumhey yaad hai ki uss gari mein uss insaan ki shakl kaysi thi'kuch bhi yaad hai?

Maanvi: Virat meinney bohoth koshish ki yad karney kilye par'part mujhey kuch nahi yaad arra hai'

Virat has a thought in his mind. He thinks he knows who is behind this accident and who tried to kill Maanvi.

Virat: Maanvi'.Manvi kahi yeh sab karni dharni uss-

As soon as Virat is about to say the name of the person there is a knock at the door. Virat goes to open it. Of course'of course'it is indeed the kabab mein haddi-Maya !

Virat: Kya chaheyeh?

Maya: Virat Maanvi? Vo theek tho hai na? I mean is she alright?

Maanvi: Ha'mein bilkul theek hoon'tumharrey saamney tho khari hoon! 

Maya is shocked to see Virat and Maanvi together in the same room.

Maya: Tum yaha kya karri ho'Virat key kamrey mein?

Maanvi: Ek minute ek minute'.ek second peheley tumney yeh kaha ki tum puchney ayi thi ki mey kaysi hoon'.agar tumhey yeh patha nahi thha ki mein Virat ke kamrey mein hoon tho tum yaha ayi kyu? Virat sey milney'.

Maanvi nudges Virat on the shoulder.

Maanvi: Kya baath hai Virat?

Virat: Maanvi mein tumhey abhi dekh tha hoon !

Virat starts chasing Maanvi around the room throwing cushions, pillow and anything they can find at each other. Maya is so jealous watching all their fun. Virat is chasing Maanvi around the couch when Maanvi suddenly picks up a glass of water.

Maanvi: Virat'Virat dekho paas math ana mein tumharrey upur paani phek doongi!

Virat: Achaa..tu bandariya'.merrey upar paani phekigi? Phek zara!

Maanvi: Dekho Virat'.mein phek doongi! Mein zhoot nahi bolthi hai! Mein phek doongi! Hrishikesh ki meeti sey bani hoon mein'!

Virat runs after Maanvi extremely quickly. He grabs her and pushes her against the wall. When Maanvi tries to throw the water in the glass at him Virat grabs her hand and pushes it in the other directions and all the water ends up on Maya!!!!!!!! Virat and Maanvi are having their little romantic moment when Maya screams at Maanvi.

Maya: HOW DARE YOU?!?!?!

Virat and Maanvi snap out of it and looking at Maya suddenly burst up laughing.

Maya: Maanvi'iss aapmaan ka badlaa mein tumsey le kar hi rahoongi. Dehajiya uraongi me tumhaari sabkey saamney. Kissi ko chehera dikhlaaney layak nahi rahogi tum. Do kauri ki ladki Maya sey takar lethi hoon tum'ayssa saza doongi ki zindaagi bhar merrey joothey saaf kaarthi rahogi-

Virat: ENOUGH MAYA! Kya'kya kaha tumney? Maanvi tumharrey joothey ghisseygi? Ghisogi tum aur vo bhi khud ki joothey kyoki koy aur apney joothey tumharrey in gandey haatho sey ghisvaana bhi nahi chaheyeh ga.

Maya is shocked and Virat's words.

Maya: Iss do kauri ki ladki kilye tum meri izzath pe keechar uchalrey ho. Sab tumhari vajey sey hua hai Maanvi aaj mein tumhey choroongi nahi.

Maya pushes Virat away and grabs Maanvi by the neck trying to strangle her. Maanvi is effortlessly trying to push Maya away. Virat gets up and pulls Maya off of Maanvi. Maanvi is in Virat's arms and Viren and Jeevika have come into the room along with the rest of their family and Beeji. Maanvi is coughing and coughing. Virat supports her. Maanvi feels safe tucked inside his arms. Viren is shouting at Maya.

Viren: Himmath kaysi huyi tumhaari Maanvi ko chooney ki? Ha? Kaysey hui himmath?

Jeevika: Maya-ek baath yaad rakhna'agar tumney ayssi karkath phir sey ki tho mujhsey bara koy nahi hoga.

Swamini: Tumlong Maya ko kyu dosh derrey ho? Ussney kya kiya hai'vo tho sirf Virat sey pyaar karthi hai issliye yeh sab karna para ussey'aur yeh batameez Maanvi iss ghar ki aysh aur araam ki phaydaa uthaari hai.

Swamini takes Maya out of the room.

Jeevika: Maanvi'Maanu!

Maanvi is still coughing however gathers the courage to pull herself out of Virat's arms and run over to her di.

Maanvi: Di..!

Jeevika: Manu'Manu tu theek hai na?

Jeevika and Manvi hug.

Maanvi: Wiping away her tears'.ha di'mein bilkul theek hu.

Maanvi starts coughing a lot. Beeji comes to her.

Beeji: Maanvi beta'ja'ja key kamrey mein araam karley. Aur jaada khaasi ho tho dava khaaleyna beta.

Beej is indirectly saying to Maanvi to take her medicines to treat her cancer.

Virat: Maanvi-

Beeji: Virat'beta baad mein baath karleyna'usski tabyath theek nahi hai.

Virat understands what Beeji is saying and he agrees that Maanvi needs rest.  

***A while later***

A few hours later Jeevika comes in Maanvi's room. She slowly wakes her up.

Jeevika: Mannu?

Maanvi slowly wakes up.

Maanvi: Di??? Di!!!!!!

Maanvi instantly gets up.

Jeevika: Mannu'dekh thu letja'tabyath kharaab hai teri'chal'leyt ja

Maanvi: Di!! Kya hospital ka patient jaysey aap aur beeji mujhey 24 hours 7 days a week sonney ko kehethey ho'issey accha tho mein zindagi bhar sujao-

Jeevika: Mannu! Agar ayssi baath phirsey teri mu sey nikli na tho mein tujhsey baath nahi karoongif. Tu ne socha hai ki terrey bina mera kya hoga. Meri kassam khaa'meri kassam khaa ki tu mujhey chor key kabhi nahi jaygi'kassam khaa ki tu phir kabhi ayssi baath nahi kareygi'kha meri kassam

Maanvi can't swear on her di. She just can't. She doesn't even know how long she will live for'she can't put her di's life in risk as well.

Jeevika: Mannu? Mannu?!?!

Maanvi: Ha di?

Jeevika: Tunney suna nahi meiney kya kaha?

Maanvi: Ha'nahi'.ha di par'

Jeevika: To khaa meri kassam Mannu.

Maanvi doesn't know what to do.

Jeevika: Mannu-

Virat enters the room. He has overheard Jeevika and Maanvi's conversation.

Virat: Bhabhi aap bhi naa-

Maanvi: Aap'.aap bhi na itney dramatic hai!

Maanvi puts her han on her own head.

Maanvi: Lo'mein apni zindagi ki kassam khakey kehethi hoon ki mein aapko kabhi chorkey nahi jaongi.

Virat: Maanvi!

Virat instantly removes Maanvi's hand from her head.  Maanvi and Virat stare at each other. Virat is so scared for Maanvi'he doesn't know what to do'he doesn't want to lose her.

Jeevika: Yeh'.yeh tum dono ko kya hogaya achaanak seyy? Ha?

Maanvi: Di'di voh kuch nahi'vo di'vo-

Viren enters the room.

Viren: Ab kayssa lagra ha hai saali saiba?

Maanvi: Gigu! Mein theek hoon.

Viren: Kya gappe laraarey ho merrey bigeyr?

Maanvi and Virat catch each other's eyes for a second.

Virat: Kuch nahi bhay!

Viren: Maanvi'I'm so sorry'.mein ghar mein thaa'.vahi thaa tapar bhi mein Maya ko rok nahi paya'.I'm so sorry'

Maanvi: Giju! Aap bhi na'.lagtha hai ki aap bhi di sey mahaa dramatic honney ka seekhliye hai!

Jeevika: Chup!

Maanvi: Sorry di!

Jeevika: Achha chalyeh viren ji'.Maanu ko araam karney dethey hai.

Maanvi: di!! Phir araam'.mujhey nahi sona please-

Jeevika: Maannu'tu apni di ki baath nahi maaney gi?

Maanvi: Di'theek hai!

Jeevika: Chalyeh Viren ji.

Viren: Ha chalo..

Viren and Jeevika are about to leave the room when Jeevika realises that Virat is still inside.

Jeevika: Um'Virat'.tum bhi aao na

Viren: Nahi'.tum challo na Jeevika..voh ayga araam seyy baad mein.

Jeevika: Viren ji par-

Viren: Chalo'arrey tum chalo tho sahi'chalo!

Viren takes Jeevika to their room but before leaving he gives a little wink to Virat. Virat realises that Viren has observed that there is something between Virat and Maanvi. Viren smiles back at his big bro! Viren goes and sits next to Maanvi on the bed.

Maanvi: Virat-

Virat puts his finger on Maanvi's lips.

Virat: Shhh'.

Virat leans in and gently kisses Maanvi's forehead. Maanvi has her eyes shut tight. Virat's lips trace down Maanvi's forehead to her nose. Virat kisses maanvi's nose. He moves his lips down to hers. Their lips are not even a centimetre apart when'.

Quote: There will always be someone there for you. In times when you feel lonely somebody will come and take your out of the world of isolation.

Precap:

Maya: Kaash'.kaash uss Prakash ne kaam theek seyy kiya hotha. Kaash Maanvi voh gaari ke neechey hothi. Patha nahi Virat kahaseyy aakey ussey bachaliya. Patha nahi.

Virat: Maya?

Maya turns around slowly. She is so shocked to see Virat standing there.

Virat: Tho tum thi yeh sab ke peechey? Tumney Maanvi ki accident karvanney ki koshish ki thhi?

'to be continued'  

Please forgive any spelling/grammar/punctuation errors. Suggestions, ideas, feedback and criticisms are most welcome-don't hesitate to post! And once again please let me know if you wanted a PM but didn't receive one! It really does mean a lot to me if you hit LIKE and COMMENT! Don't have to but it would mean a lot if you did! Hope you enjoyed it :) x

Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 12 years ago
-princess- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AHHH OMG loved it!!!❤️ Thanks for the PM!
love:
-princess-