Arnav cannot hear the truth from Khushi. Reasons

rima thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Let's begin with Lucknow show

She told him the truth and he disbelieved her.

Anjali's anniversary. She said she brought the sweets and he told her she is looking for excuses to come back to Shantivan.

When she came to teach La, he again refused to believe her and claimed she will do anything for money.

When she came back to Shantivan when Anjali and Nani plotted to get her back during her engagement to shyam phase, he again said she has plotted to come back to the house.

There is not a single time when he has not doubted or mistrusted her.

If she tells Arnav his jeejaji has vested interest in her, his reaction will be one of absolute mistrust in her and far worse.

Do you think Khushi can tell any truth to ASR and he will believe her? HIS MISTRUST IS THE REASON SHE CAN'T TELL HIM ANYTHING.

That's why Khushi can't tell him the truth and neither does she owe him the truth for how he has treated her all along

The people she really owes the truth to is Anji and Nani and she cannot tell them for obvious reasons as they cherish shyam.

More reasons for why she can't tell the Shyam truth are in the following post:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2921040

Edited by rima - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RareAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
👏I agree with u👍🏼 but also why Arnav hasn't told her why he married her yet (although he has come very close) is because he is scared that she will turn around a say she luvs Shyam🤢 and he can't and won't be able to handle that( it would completely distroy him😭😭) Also that he would be vulnerable(something which he hates being) in front of Khushi and Shyam
rima thumbnail
whenever i read she should have told him the truth i get surprised. she owes him nothing because she was in no relationship with him and een now it is a contract relationship. in a real relationship and marriage hiding the truth is so wrong. but given the way arnav behaves she is not wrong
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: RareAngel

👏I agree with u👍🏼 but also why Arnav hasn't told her why he married her yet (although he has come very close) is because he is scared that she will turn around a say she luvs Shyam🤢 and he can't and won't be able to handle that( it would completely distroy him😭😭) Also that he would be vulnerable(something which he hates being) in front of Khushi and Shyam

that's one more thing. h is hiding things because of various reasons. but she can't to protect anjali and payal and he himself? but i wish for her won safety she would tell someone
IronyDied thumbnail
i am talking about the moment when he had asked her.. he knew there was something wrong with her fiance.. he had actually asked her ..all prepared to thrash her fiance!

"did your fiance do something.. did he hurt you"

he was all emotionally attached with her that time.. her Babuji's heart attack.. Nanital trip!.. Diwali time.. he was emotionally with her! i am sure if she would have told him that moment he would believe her!

and yes she doesnt own the truth to them but for herself only she should have told him.. at least later he couldnt accuse her.. "you didnt tell me anything why?".!! but anyways that my pov! :)

rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

i am talking about the moment when he had asked her.. he knew there was something wrong with her fiance.. he had actually asked her ..all prepared to thrash her fiance!

"did your fiance do something.. did he hurt you"

he was all emotionally attached with her that time.. her Babuji's heart attack.. Nanital trip!.. Diwali time.. he was emotionally with her! i am sure if she would have told him that moment he would believe her!

and yes she doesnt own the truth to them but for herself only she should have told him.. at least later he couldnt accuse her.. "you didnt tell me anything why?".!! but anyways that my pov! :)

she could have but she did not. i know she blew her chance then. but stupidly if u remember she thought of his attachment for his di and stopped. that was the one moment when she could have told the truth
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I agree! 
And at the restaurant when Payal told Aakash about her broken marriage, that was when Arnav finally realized that Khushi wasn't lying in that first episode.  All those months, he kept believing that Khushi hadn't been truthful about her sister's wedding.  
So maybe it will again be Payal whom Arnav will believe? 
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Rima - why can't she confide in Payal or Buaji. Seek their moral support at least. Shyam's behavior is escalating (well so is ASR's but thats a different debate altogether), and sooner than later, he will put her in real danger. She needs to let someone know, so when shyam attacks her (its not a matter of "if" anymore), she has atleast one ally.

RareAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rima

that's one more thing. h is hiding things because of various reasons. but she can't to protect anjali and payal and he himself? but i wish for her won safety she would tell someone

😃 If u think about it they r stubborn as eachother😆 in their case i would say this "Sometimes we r our own worst enemies"😊
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

Rima - why can't she confide in Payal or Buaji. Seek their moral support at least. Shyam's behavior is escalating (well so is ASR's but thats a different debate altogether), and sooner than later, he will put her in real danger. She needs to let someone know, so when shyam attacks her (its not a matter of "if" anymore), she has atleast one ally.

i agree. time to tell payal and stop thinking payal is a procelin doll who can't handle anything.