Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: princessnia

Again a nice update.cont soon...

thanks nia will try to continue soon
-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

@Niha-  yh I know I still continue though so you should too... yh i know coz u wont be allowed on internet in summer holidays.. so try ur best to update when you can

okay then, i'll continue no matter what. no one likes a story left unfinished ðŸ˜† thank you 🤗 iwill try my best to finish this ff before school breaks up..
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update as always Niha!! Looks like maybe Aahana will play a big role in getting ManVeer back together!! I'm really looking forward to the next update so plzzz continue soon n thanks for the pm:D
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKlover101

Awesome update as always Niha!! Looks like maybe Aahana will play a big role in getting ManVeer back together!! I'm really looking forward to the next update so plzzz continue soon n thanks for the pm:D

Thanks fizza. Yeah, lol she cud or maybe she might not. u'll just have to read on ðŸ˜† no probz about the PM and will try to update soon :) x
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
what is wrong with maanyath he was being nice and she was so rude to him poor guy hope ahanna can help her see what going on and help them get back together loved the update thanks for the pm awesome update

Jarin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh finally i got time. Niha ahanna is quite funny. So you r heading towards new twists nd turns. I'm so excited. Niha i hope now u'll update daily. I know i'm asking too much. By the way pls don't stop this ff this is getting interesting day by day. Nd yes d update was awesome.Edited by Jarin04 - 11 years ago
JustinsBaby101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Niice update dear well done 
writerjenny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
niha so sorry yaar I m commenting after so long
plz forgive me this time
now back to the story
u r perfect as usual.i even don't hav words to say 
just keep it up 
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumas

what is wrong with maanyath he was being nice and she was so rude to him poor guy hope ahanna can help her see what going on and help them get back together loved the update thanks for the pm awesome update

thanks dear, glad to hear that you liked it. and no porbz about the PM :)
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jarin04

Oh finally i got time. Niha ahanna is quite funny. So you r heading towards new twists nd turns. I'm so excited. Niha i hope now u'll update daily. I know i'm asking too much. By the way pls don't stop this ff this is getting interesting day by day. Nd yes d update was awesome.

Yaay, lol. Glad to hear that you liked Aahana's character. Yup, and i gotta try and put them all in before 20th july 😆 Yeah i'm gonna try to do daily updates now, and okay I will try not to. Thanks again :)