Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Kareena-

Awesome update Niha <33 Rahul parts are so funny :P

thanks dear, rly glad that you liked Rahul's parts,he's meant to be the funny one out of the 6. :)
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amibaiju

Awesomeee!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks dear, rly glad that you loved it :)
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumas

awesome update loved how uday listen to her and did not go on the ride and karan will keep guessing loved how uday told maanyatha why he is wary of karan and unati heart break loved the update beautifully written thanks for the pm

thanks, rly glad that you loved it. no probz about the PM :)
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JEHAN-

loved it...continue soon...eagerly wanna know about that girl...tahnks alot for the PM...

thanks, glad to hear that you loved it. will try to start updating today or tmoz. no probz about the PM :)
-Niha- thumbnail

thanks dear, glad to hear that you liked it :)
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya01

Sorry for coming late dear 😳 another beautiful update...thxs for the pm πŸ€—

Don't worry priya dii :), thank you so much. and no probz about the PM πŸ€—

-Niha- thumbnail
hey guys, here's chapter 8. I've planned quite alot of twists and plans so I hope you enjoy the future updatesπŸ˜† Also I will be trying to update this a couple of times a week now instead of once a week, so I can quickly finish the FF. Do enjoy reading, and I'd love to hear what you thought about the update.

Chapter 8-

"You?" Uday asks shocked. I look at the woman, and then back to Uday. It was like they both knew each other. Then I turned to look at Unnati, and she looked shocked too.

"Uday who is it?" I ask him quietly. He then takes the ice creams quickly and passes them to us. Then we leave the place, and move towards the water rides.

"It was no one," he replies back to me after some time. I don't say anything back to him, who ever it was, he didn't seem to talk about it.

We ended up going on a water log, and everyone had a great time. All there was to notice were the screams, laughs and water splashing everywhere. Everyone ended up getting a bit wet, so then we decided to go back home. We sit in the same place again on the mini bus and the driver starts heading back home.

There was a long silence between me and Uday, and it started to annoy me. 

"Uday, do you remember that night when we first met?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I remember. You were asking for some. . . salt," he says.

"Well, I'm just wondering," I start to say, but I get nervous. I start playing with my hair as I force the words to come out. "Well, what were you and Jay doing?" Uday then starts laughing so hard that he goes into a fit. I start to pat his back when he starts to choke for air.

"Manyata is that what you were thinking about all this time?" He asks, still laughing a little. I nod slyly. "Oh god, Manyata I was trying to get her out of my apartment. You don't know how annoying she was." he whispers the last bit.

"Oh right," I say.

"Why what did you think?" he asks me, with a smirk on his lips.

"Nothing. . ." I stagger. He then shakes his head and smiles, and that makes me smile too.

"So, you've been having nightmares recently," he randomly says.

"Yeah, I have been," I tell him.

"What did you dream about in this morning's one?" he asks me.

"Well, it started off with you and me getting onto a roller coaster. Then suddenly it went all dark, and I got really scared. And. . . and Akash's bhoot appeared and he said he's going to kill me. Then there was this white light and there was a figure telling me to wake up," I explain to him. He has the smirk on his lips again. "What?! It's not funny," I moan.

"No it's just, it sounds so filmy. I must have been the one in the white light. The knight in shining armour," he says laughing. I nudge him, annoyed . Then I decide to give him the silent treatment.

"Come on, please talk to me yaar," he says, after talking alot and me not answering, but I carry on with the treatment. "No?" he questions. "Okay then, two can play this game." And that leaves us both ignoring each other. After half an hour, the other guys notice that we're ignoring each other, and they start to trick us into talking again.

"Guys, you two ok? I mean whoa what's with the eerie silence. It's making my ears buzz," Rahul says.

"Well tell him why he has to take everything as a joke," I say to Rahul.

"Uday, Manyata says 'Well tell him why he has to take everything as a joke' " Rahul mimics.

"Rahul, tell her that why can't she get a joke? It's not like I joke all the time," Uday tells him.

"Manyata, Uday said, 'Rahul, tell her that why can't she get a jok-' " he suddenly stops. "Wait, I'm not your messenger boy. Now talk to each other or I'll slap you both," he threatens us, and we both burst into laughter. "Does this mean you two won't ignore each other?" Rahul asks, full of hope.

"Rahul tell him that I won't say sorry because I was ignoring him because he didn't take things seriously and that he has to say sorry first," I tell him.

"Uday you heard what she said," Rahul says, taking the easier option.

"Rahul tell her that I'm not sorry for what I did, and that SHE has to say sorry first," Uday says. Then Rahul starts out of his seat.

"That it! Now you two hold hands," He instructs us, but we don't listen to him. "Driver saab, stop here. We won't be going on further until they make up with each other," Rahul says. Then we both hold each others hands. "Good, now look into each others eyes," He carries on.

"Rahul what are you making us do?" I complain.

"Oye no interruptions, now do as your told," He says strictly. Then we look into each others eyes. "And now. . . KISS!" Then we look away from each other and move our hands away. "Okay okay, yeez, I was only joking. Now hold the hands again and look into each others eyes," He says. We do as we're told. "Now, say sorry."

"Sorry," we say at the same time. Then we hug each other.

"There, that wasn't so hard was it?" He asks us.

"Nope it wasn't, but I don't want you to ask us to kiss again. You little devil," I say, remembering the truth or dare night.

"Yeah, it was him who had dared us first, and then he took that picture," Uday said. Rahul looked like he was frightened and returned back to his seat, trying to hide behind Jay.

"Driver saab you can go now," Imran says. He looks so frightened that we all start laughing.

Edited by -Niha- - 11 years ago
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww this was so cute. Loved the way they finally made up in the end πŸ˜Š
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fia21

Awww this was so cute. Loved the way they finally made up in the end πŸ˜Š

thanks fia, glad that u liked it. :D
SaHillover101 thumbnail