Frequent Posters

-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

thanks dear, rly glad that you liked it😳
akshi_t thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was really awesome...loved hw u brought kidnapped here again...which reminds me...tht i hv a ques fr u...well i don't remember if u already mentioned it in kidnapped...bt y was she kidnapped??...just fr the money kya??...and y did UV say we killed him??😲...anyways great update...cont. soon!!! πŸ˜Š
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi_t

it was really awesome...loved hw u brought kidnapped here again...which reminds me...tht i hv a ques fr u...well i don't remember if u already mentioned it in kidnapped...bt y was she kidnapped??...just fr the money kya??...and y did UV say we killed him??😲...anyways great update...cont. soon!!! πŸ˜Š

thanks dear, rly glad that you liked that. well the whole point of the hidden truth is that you find out the reason in this ffπŸ˜‰ and the "we killed him" thing that uday says, he meant the bhoot. i will edit it tmoz, sorry about thatπŸ˜† hope that answers ur questions
Edited by -Niha- - 11 years ago
Jarin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thnx for updating niha. Hey, when u will update ur siggie shoap. I'm waiting for it
-Niha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jklmnop

Thnx for updating niha. Hey, when u will update ur siggie shoap. I'm waiting for it

thanks dear, glad you liked it. well ive hardly made any siggies, so im gonna make some and then update it
Maahii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the part Niha <33 the way he caresses her hair & all . AHH it was so dreamy <333 & then those nightmares & flashbacks all were put up so much well ! (: you're a gifted writer :D
akshi_t thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Niha-

thanks dear, rly glad that you liked that. well the whole point of the hidden truth is that you find out the reason in this ffπŸ˜‰ and the "we killed him" thing that uday says, he meant the bhoot. i will edit it tmoz, sorry about thatπŸ˜† hope that answers ur questions

oh fr the kidnapping and all??...really??...omg...nw m really eager to read the next chp...cont as soon as u cn!! 😍  
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update Niha!! I'm really looking forward to reading the next one so continue soon n thanks for the pm!!!:)
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it glad she told him about the nightmares loved how uday is always there for her and karan what is he up to thanks for the pm

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Lovely update...thxs for the pm πŸ€—