Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_C thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
DAAAMN girl, so much happening in one chapter.😳 Firstly, im so relieved that Aditya's truth is finally out cause i dont have to rack my brains no more and wonder why Arnav hates it when someone even mentions his name. Aditya is just ...🀒. As for the second secret, so happy Arnav overheard them yaaay, he doesnt seem too happy about it atm though :O Now the question that is harassing my brain is now that the truth about the fake relationship between Aman-Khushi is out, will that get Arnav to actually admit his feelings for Khushi or will there still be more obstacles and misunderstandings? Hmmm I do know that whatever you have in store for us readers will be great and worth the long waitπŸ˜ƒ And please update this one before your other FF's because I think this one is at the most crucial point right now. Please and thank youuu😳
..Kritz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yess!! Finally the big secret is out! Thank GodπŸ˜ƒ
Fab update Shreya,even glad that Aditya's secret is out in front of Khushi. That sob!😑 Now I guess she can be more proactive in sharing Arnav's burden, wow looking forward to more.
Sorry for the late reply,just done with my exams...
P.S: Interesting change of user i.d!😊
Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing!!
Aah really glad that so many truths came out all at once...this fake GF thing ws getting on my nerves...
Loved this part...
Plz cont soon...
thouhida thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

aww the truth is out..n sad bout anjali, glad khushi gt to see this caring side to him again too. bt woo hoo, he knos bou the fake girfriend bussiness πŸ˜†

thanks for a great update as usual πŸ˜ƒ
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
happy?????

I am positively elated that now Khushi knows Arnav's pain and the creepy and dump Aditya real motives etc!!!!

and of course i am very very happy that Arnv now know Aman and Khushi are faking it!!!!

I am dancing around in joy what a bombastic update yaar!!!! great superb 

loved this!!!
Wah_taj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it...so d cat z out of d bag now..yuppie!! 
insanelycrazy thumbnail

That was a bloody brilliant update! The transition from funny to serious was really great. just don't get how you can be all funny this one moment and totally change the emotions the next! πŸ˜³

I just couldn't stop myself from laughing at arnav at the first half of the update! Yes she meant kidnapped you buggerhead! Gosh he was being thick and stupid and dum and all thing indescribable :P I loved how khushi was saying there is the arnav she liked  but then mentally reminded herself she's not suppose to like him and den said dis like! Hahaah

I feel bad for arnav though. Poor guy went through a lot. No wonder he's all serious and mean. Its not like its his fault. And u know (I think I told u this b4) but when u were talking about the anjali's baby reminding her of something during the first or 2nd chappy, I just knew it was aditya's kid! (ohh yeaa 007 moment right there :P )

And why oh why did u leave it dere?!!?! :'( I can't wait to see his reaction and I hope he bends down on his knees and licks her feet in apology!!

You came back with a bang!! I really hope the writer's blog is all gone now so I can get to read his reaction :P

ipkkndank thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AHHH finally secret is out ...yipeee =)

Awesome update dear =) amazing

Now looking forward to read the next chaps
Shweta1691 thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘This fatal attraction to this ff is going out of my hands... Just finished reading it in one go n cant wait for ur updates ...plz hurryπŸ‘πŸ‘
Shweta1691 thumbnail
...Just finished reading all 5 threads...πŸ‘...waiting for the update