Fatal Attraction: Thread 5 {Chapters 19-22}

Posted: 12 years ago
{Fatal Attraction: Thread 5}

Okay, I know what some of you are thinking, but I honestly wasn't thinking that pages would fill up so fast so don't expect a kiss in this thread. I said Arnav & Khushi MIGHT kiss in thread 5. MIGHT being the key word here. πŸ˜›
Also, since pages are filling up so fast, I am going to try to not comment so much. I will occasionally reply to lamba lamba comments, because I love them, and questions anyone has, but other than that, don't feel bad if I don't reply to your comments, just know that I read them all and they are all so so encouraging :)

NEW THREAD!!!!! Who Gon' Stop Me, Huh? 😎 PARTAY TIME!!!!!!! 

{Important}
Regarding PMs:

*I don't accept buddy requests from people who have not commented on my work before*
If you want PMs, comment and send me a buddy request, because sometimes I forget to send people requests while going through comments. :)

If you would like to receive PMs regarding updates on any of my work, you need toCOMMENT occasionally if not regularly. 
Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't like sending PMs to silent readers. It irks me when I put in my time and effort to update and send out PMs and some people don't even comment and let me know that they are reading my stories. All you have to do is leave a few thoughts of what you thought about the update behind, there is nothing complicated in that.
And if you're a silent reader, do NOT send me PMs asking me to update faster! So many silent readers send me PMs asking me to do so but if they like my story so much that they go through the trouble to PM me but not leave a comment behind on the thread, it makes me angry. You can do that on the thread, that is what it is there for.
Anyways, I wasn't trying to be mean but when we send out PMs, we can only send them to 20 people at a time, and so it takes a long time for me to go through the entire list and becomes demotivating when I only see half of the people commenting and liking.
Bottom line, PLEASE COMMENT or at least LIKE.

Also, I always monitor my buddy list and occasionally remove those who don't comment every now & then. If you are ever one of the people I remove, yet you feel that you do comment a lot, then I am really sorry. I probably deleted you by accident and you can send me a buddy request again, I will accept it. πŸ˜Š

t r a i l e r
 :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NIknoCju_E[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by honeyimhomeee - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
...and the wait finally comes to an end... (Im referring to me un-ressing thisπŸ˜†)

"Why would I tell you, when I can show you"..."Show me what?"..."How to really dance"

butterflies butterflies butterflies...*thud...oh gawd, DANCE ALREADY!!!*

DING DONG..Okay, woah...what was that Reee (thats your new name btw! LOL)?! I felt MORE than just BUTTERFLIES, if I were Khushi. Ive already told you most of what I felt after reading this scintallating chapter, but phenomenal, really!! Whatever they are doing, or whoever they are with, they can literally FEEL each other...the gaze on the other, those eyes...gahhh they speak volumes...and that is what defines LOVE. Its like all their cells, including every possible neurons in the body stimulates every damn hormones, along with sensors, and motors alerting the presence of the other. Thats crazy, Im tellin' you! And, you have managed to do just that and beyond. Marvelous!! It has been 5 threads, 19 chapters, and yet with no kiss of such, they have managed to come far, on a mental, emotional, and physical front...and thats whats remarkable, because it doesnt matter if they have kissed or not...they share soo much already be it in presence of every other character in the story, especially their respective forced or fake partnersπŸ˜‰. In particula I enjoyed the insight you gave into Khushi, and how she differentiating the touch of Arnav, Aman, and Sid...awwwhh, this girl has fallen in louveee..I await to see the realization, from Arnav as wellπŸ˜†...but before that, lets get them dancing! πŸ˜‰

Okay thats it, I rambled way too much already. But I am curious to know what Sid and La are upto, they are definnitely upto something...and something tells me they know whats cooking between Arnav and Khushi...i like! Oh and I was also thinking about something else, you know how Khushi obviously responds and cant resists Arnavs touch or moves, I wonder what he thinks of her since she in front of the world is commited obviously to Aman, well is he going to think she is two-timing of some sort? But this also applied to Arnav, as he is with Anna, but Aman and Khushi are engaged to be married, so that puts a bigger stress on the differences of the relationship...I wonder I wonder...and another thing, where is Anjali and her baby, I was always curious as to why Khushi always noticed the baby's eyes...she found them familiar, no? Hmmm...theres no snake is this right? Please say NO. πŸ˜ƒ

^^ I need to stop. Ciao!😳
Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
RES
congo wongo on the new thread!
Wow thread five, time flies by doesnt it?.
Loved the HOT update!
So you think you can dance aman?
Not with khushi you cant, the real dance master will teach her what she needs to know and many more.
So lavanya faked it, so that leaves me wondering why?
Sid was obviously in on it so i want khushi to question them on my behalf :D.
Arnav's touch is completely different compared to amans. Thats obvious because he's the one for you khushi!
Right we know what khushi baby feels when she sees arnav and when he touches her.
But the question now is what does arnav babuwa feel?
So he's getting all touchy feely with khushi hmm
lets see what khushi does when she gets back to her senses.
Cant wait for the kiss between them.
No can do shreya. You said thread five! Its not our fault your such a great writer and updater that we keep filing threads up.
Phew i think this is the longest comment i have ever typed from mobile
so i want you to replywaaa
loved the update needless to say.Edited by -Chinnu- - 12 years ago
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am res-ing

and lovvinnggg your dabba ;)
insanelycrazy thumbnail
YESS!!
ATLEAST THE FIRST PAGE.!
res :D
okay that was simply awesome! and as i promised, i'll leave a long comment for this one! :D
i loved how aman and priya were sending daggers at each other. khushi is right u know, both are pathetically dense as rocks when it comes to understanding their OWN feelings! hahhaahahaa.. adorable! πŸ˜ƒ
and something is going on between lav and sid na? sooo cool! :P plus i'm sooo sure they planned all this together to try and get arnav and khushi close, cus they had that knowing smirk.
but dude!! you left like that! though i love the suspense, i just wanna read more and more and more^_^ (yes, i'm getting greedy, but NO, i'm not telling you to update faster cus u're fast enough with an update every other day! πŸ˜›) 
and i also loved the way you portrayed anna's and arnav's dance! it was like he was dancing with anna but for khushi's sake. its hilarious when arnav tried to make her jealous and stuff, but in return starts fuming like a furnace himself!! πŸ˜† not so smart after all eh?
the way you wrote the difference between aman's touch and arnav's touch and how you explained it. was soo discriptive,  (or wat is was, my diction is crappy :P ) 
but my favourite part was the last one!! the dance β˜ΊοΈ it literally left goosebumbs! but these 2 i tell you! they never go beyond that! i'm sooo sure some1 will come and interrupt them.
Edited by insanelycrazy - 12 years ago
Electric_BuBBle thumbnail
Yay! At least I'm on the first page :P

OMG! 5th thread already?? Your right, Party time!

I'm expecting an update eagerly now! Don't test my patience or else...

Edited by Electric_BuBBle - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
6TH ONE TO RES! :d

YO I'M THE ROCKSTAR. \m/
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Congrats dear ,...
On the fifth yuhuuu...