Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SNR7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well that was quite an update ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ! All the secrets are now out! Warning! Warning! Expect hotness in next update! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Brilliant Shreya!!! I totally LOVED dis update - so what can we expect now - Arhi joining forces to battle the villain? Confession of their feelings? Heavy duty make out session? Arnav throttling Aman & Sid? Anna extending her claws now that Khushi's status has changed? So many possibilities & all so exciting!!!
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wooo !!
Finally i hope you've got rid of your writers block on FA !! Cause I was missing FA sooo damn much !! Btw have you got a writers block on The Bet too ??? Cause I guess Ive been extraordinarily patient waiting for my box to get filled with PMs from the one person called Shreya !!

And after so long, this was such an amazing update !! ASll secrets out in a whip !! Wooo That was like amazing !! Khushi literally forcing Arnav to say it all out, And Arnav for once said it all out !! pheww that was a big relief ...Him finally confiding in about Adi, cause this Adi's case was getting a bit too mysterious for me too !!

And then ohh Khushi !1 She's just so great !! Her  little talk with Aman for ending the fake girlfriends drama was timed so perfectly, Arnav heard it all !! Btw how did he hear it ?? Was he sneaking behind when he had pretended to go out and heard their convo or something ??
Im just eagerly waiting for the next !!
Loved the update !
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
finally u updated ...yayyy the secret is out ... whew ... * update soon yaarrr ..its been soo long ... 
rhearuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Brilliant update thanks for the PM managed to finally read it today had a lot of travelling to do..the last sc ene was awesome fake girlfriend one..
yadiyada thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Found this today.Was so captivated by your story that have spent my entire evening reading all the chapters in one go. Fantastic. Look forward to the next instalment
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry for not commenting on the previous chapter. Was a bit busy and couldn't even like it :( 
Yuck! This Aditya. What a creep he is. Beat Anjali? Urghhh this Aditya needs to be beaten up properly by Arnav. Poor Anjali. She limps because of him. She should just push him off a bridge :/ 
YAAY YAAY! Arnav now know's that Khushi and Aman ain't seeing each other. This is awesome. So excited to read the next chapter :D 
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hi hun
ok i really loved this update๐Ÿ˜ƒ
it was super awesome๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ n now am greedy for more..๐Ÿ˜‰

i love how khushi bossed arnav around to tell her about aditya, that was cool๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ n u know i kinda guessed wayy back that this whole drama with aditya had something to do with anjali. im glad its solved now. he was so horrible to her, i hate him๐Ÿ˜ก

and yess, finally arnav knows about the fake relationship. i love it when he gets all jealous..its too funny๐Ÿ˜†. and the way it ended with his eyes fiery...im really looking forward to the next part๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks for the pm dear
take care
zarmyna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
*hugs*
Thank YOU for PHINALLY updating this!
 And Loved the update!
 When are you doing the next????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I dont know why but the image of Arnav yelling protests and Khushi dragging him out seemed very funny to me. Tables turned! :P

Aman has such bad timing! Thank god Arnav finally knows! :D Cant wait for his reaction. Please make him eat his words from earlier that night? :D

Thanks for the PM! :)
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
fab update shreya!
this story is getting interesting day by day!
loved loved loved it!

aman!!! idiot ๐Ÿ˜†
cant wait!!!!