Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: feviewer

I was totally fida over the way he was looking at her during aarti. He seemed to feel that he is Kanha and she is his Gopi( as the lyrics went)

Totally agree with your point. This has been the gradual transformation he has been making now realisation is setting in.
swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipsy80

the progress today was that now he is sure they were together n somethin did happen that has caused gopi to distance herself..ven she kind of avoided n moved away frm him quickly after givin d aarti he didnt luk bothered..he lukd determined..cant wait to c what happens next!

Agreeably so, he now knows that it is something that happened that day that is making her sad. He will get to the bottom of if and find out what it was.
swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnisha

lovely Ahem will find out very sn as to wht happnd on holi lovely post Ahem wanted answers from Gopi bt Gopi jus made an excuse  so tht she didnt have to tell him bt sooner or later he will find out n he wnt regret it at all...

You are welcome Arnisha.

Looking forward to Ahem's reaction upon realisation.
swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Swathi.. That was  a most amazing analysis.. πŸ‘

Today Aham made me root for him.. You are spot on.. The questions are the ones that is going through his mind and now he knows at least one thing. It has to do with Holi.. She is sad because of that.. What Aham does next is the question and if the CVs stick to their ways, it will be unique and beautiful and just GoHem..

@Shilpa.. What a reply⭐️⭐️
You know what I loved the most.. The last sentence.. This has become their room now.. And Aham truly considers this their own.. What a transformation indeed. Something it was worth waiting a year and a half for.. Their love is sculpted in pain at every step and it has now become so strong that you can see that in his and her action and words.. πŸ˜›
Thank you and CheersπŸ˜ƒ

You are welcome Harini.

swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ever

I liked the way ahem spoke to gopi like a husband talking about there personal matter lovely post

Thanks so much Ever.

swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aish3003

Loved the post and all the comments!! 

Much appreciated Aish.
swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafs

When will ahem remember what he did on holi

Not long to wait now. It will be very soon as he is determined and restless to find out.
swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlet28

Great post as usual Swasthi...now you have made me anxious to watch this episode...πŸ˜ƒ

My pleasure ... hope you have at least watched these scenes.
swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: 5cents

Abs loved your post Swasthi!! πŸ‘

Shilpa, loved your take too & thx for the drinks.  Their relationship has moved from reluctance to pleasure...AWESOME!! πŸ‘  Really it has truly become their room now.😳

He has an inkling that something happened that day that has made Gopi go in her shell. He is not able to understand her insensitivity syndrome...he poured his heart out thinking that she'll respond but poor Ahem was disappointed. He just does not know what to do now??πŸ˜• He has many qs which only Gopi can answer but the qs is, how will he make her talk to him freely?? 
I know Cv's will handle Gohem beautifully.But I'll not predict anything at this point of timeπŸ˜›. But they are stuck with permanent glue nothing can separate them ...YAHOO!!!

You are welcome Tina.
swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -neela-

Swasthi, that was an amazing analysis and Shilpaben, you too, truly amazing πŸ‘

Todays scene just showed us how comfortable Ahem really has become in his relationship with Gopi. The fustration is evident as he cannot remember but with the flashbacks, the dream, today the photo and even now the family split will help him to come even closer to Gopi which will lead him to remember everything. Their love story is unfolding beautifully and I for one am hooked 😊

Much appreciated Neela.

Totally agree with your points. Like yourself, I am in it hook, line and sinker.