Ahem and love: wanting to find out

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today Ahem was all for Gopi. He did this by talking about where to place the photo, to complimenting their pose in the photo, to relaying his inner feelings that he was experiencing, to seeking her help for answers.

What he did not expect was to hear her coming up with an excuse just to escape from him and to see her walking away having called out to her. What he did not expect was to feel her raising her walls against him and blocking him out. What he did not expect to see her continuing to distance herself from him. It had to be something that had happened over Holi to have taken her smile and sparkle from her and making her cry, he thought. 

Just that one line of getting her to participate in where to place the photo tells of a changed Ahem. Ahem being in total control and command of his things was seeking permission of where the best place would be for the photo frame. It was nani who insisted that their wedding photo be hung up on their wall, which he detested so much, and he had to help Gopi to do this. His room had been handed to her, as he continues to be the visitor.

It is fascinating to see his change through the show since inception whenever the Krishna song is sung by Gopi. In the early days his heart was as cold and as hard as a stone. During Janmasthami his heart twigged very slightly. Now he was spellbound as she sung the song, bewitched when he heard her name in the lyrics.

Another intriguing thing to watch throughout the show was whenever he accepted arti from Gopi. In the earlier days resentment prevailed now he is showing love and admiration towards her.

He feels a new change within him since Holi but doesn't know what it is. He sees things that he thinks may have happened but they disappear. His curiosity to want to know more will not stop him. What strategy will he apply to draw it out from her? Will the new day at the office bring him to his realisation?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res

*edited*

Fantastic analysis of today's Ahem Swasthi.

I agree with your take on him today completely.

From the moment his eyes fell on the photo to watching her walk away from him after offering the aarti to him, his full concentration was on her.

He has come along way, from reluctance to pleasure. When placed the photo on the bedside table to looking at the photo of them, he had the most satisfying smile on his face, then it hit him, he didn't remember posing for the pic.

He said to her there has been change inside him, but it is obvious to his way of thinking the change is not bad at all and he wants to know how it happened.
His desperation was visible, he had a hope when she opened her mouth but to his bafflement she left him more confused then before.
One thing is confirmed in his mind now, something did happen and it had to do with him and her and this is why she was sad and tearful.

During Aarti, I doubt his mind was on prying he spent all his time staring at her back and being lost in her voice.
From a cold hearted husband to a very loving husband, the transformation is now complete. To him now when she sings the aarti, he knows that for her he, her husband, is her kanaji. I think he has realized he needs to do something, but not yet sure what.

Speaking of progress. Things to note in Gohem room.
From our POV looking at the room, we now have the wedding picture on the wall on the left hand side of the room, where she is smiling and he is sober as he can be. In the middle of the room, on the left side of the bed is photo of Gopi and Ahem in separate frame. And on the right side of the room, right side of the bed, is the new photo of them where they are both happy. He has his arm around her shoulder in this photo.
This is the best visual of the change in their relationship and the physical changes in the room. The room went from his room to her room to their room.

I would like to raise a glass to changed Ahem and the progress of Gohem relationship.

Cheers!

Edited by sbp1971 - 12 years ago
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
loved it swasthi!!!!!! today was truely a good epi from the point of view of gohem! specially ahem!!!! Lets see what he does to get to the reality as determination to know the things can be clearly seen on his face!!!!!
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ahem's change is very natural.. 
he will find it out for sure.. 

doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Today's episode displayed Ahem's heart speaking out to Gopi today. His reaction when she made the excuse was one of confusion, frustration and surprise.  My feeling is that one would have wished that Gopi would have said something more but her only response was 'Kuch Khaas Nahin'.  
Really loved ur post! 👏
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was totally fida over the way he was looking at her during aarti. He seemed to feel that he is Kanha and she is his Gopi( as the lyrics went)
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
the progress today was that now he is sure they were together n somethin did happen that has caused gopi to distance herself..ven she kind of avoided n moved away frm him quickly after givin d aarti he didnt luk bothered..he lukd determined..cant wait to c what happens next!
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

lovely Ahem will find out very sn as to wht happnd on holi lovely post Ahem wanted answers from Gopi bt Gopi jus made an excuse  so tht she didnt have to tell him bt sooner or later he will find out n he wnt regret it at all...

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbp1971

res

*edited*

Fantastic analysis of today's Ahem Swasthi.

I agree with your take on him today completely.

From the moment his eyes fell on the photo to watching her walk away from him after offering the aarti to him, his full concentration was on her.

He has come along way, from reluctance to pleasure. When placed the photo on the bedside table to looking at the photo of them, he had the most satisfying smile on his face, then it hit him, he didn't remember posing for the pic.

He said to her there has been change inside him, but it is obvious to his way of thinking the change is not bad at all and he wants to know how it happened.
His desperation was visible, he had a hope when she opened her mouth but to his bafflement she left him more confused then before.
One thing is confirmed in his mind now, something did happen and it had to do with him and her and this is why she was sad and tearful.

During Aarti, I doubt his mind was on prying he spent all his time staring at her back and being lost in her voice.
From a cold hearted husband to a very loving husband, the transformation is now complete. To him now when she sings the aarti, he knows that for her he, her husband, is her kanaji. I think he has realized he needs to do something, but not yet sure what.

Speaking of progress. Things to note in Gohem room.
From our POV looking at the room, we now have the wedding picture on the wall on the left hand side of the room, where she is smiling and he is sober as he can be. In the middle of the room, on the left side of the bed is photo of Gopi and Ahem in separate frame. And on the right side of the room, right side of the bed, is the new photo of them where they are both happy. He has his arm around her shoulder in this photo.
This is the best visual of the change in their relationship and the physical changes in the room. The room went from his room to her room to their room.

I would like to raise a glass to changed Ahem and the progress of Gohem relationship.

Cheers!

You are welcome Shilpa. Cheers to the progress made.

This ME has not only consolidated key points that Ahem has been thinking and feeling recently but has shown new developments into his take of how he sees his relationship to be.

Great observation on the photographs in their room.

Ahem is not far from realising and remembering what happened on that day as there will be things jogging his memory.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Swathi.. That was  a most amazing analysis.. 👏
Today Aham made me root for him.. You are spot on.. The questions are the ones that is going through his mind and now he knows at least one thing. It has to do with Holi.. She is sad because of that.. What Aham does next is the question and if the CVs stick to their ways, it will be unique and beautiful and just GoHem..

@Shilpa.. What a reply⭐️⭐️
You know what I loved the most.. The last sentence.. This has become their room now.. And Aham truly considers this their own.. What a transformation indeed. Something it was worth waiting a year and a half for.. Their love is sculpted in pain at every step and it has now become so strong that you can see that in his and her action and words.. 😛
Thank you and Cheers😃