Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
😆😆
"the wait is now over as the man, who personifies awesomeness is all set to enthrall the masses as Raghav"
God bless you Harshad ...Prem, Onu, Mohan your all performances were outstanding ...Coz you are perfectly Perfect 😍 and that is the reason behind your Success.
cant wait for Raghav 😍
Sia ka Ram 😍
Edited by -Maha- - 12 years ago
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

I agree. This time I would love it if Harshad breaks out from his 'lover boy' image and is a strong central character in the show who (since it's already happening) helps Jhanvi get on her feet and help establish an independent life style for her (well if he's helping it's not exactly independent). Many are hoping it's him who gets the girl at the end but if he can move away from the romantic hero image and play a character unlike all his other heroic roles, that will be an achievement in itself. 

You don't necessarily need to get the girl to be remembered.

Yes i seriously want to see him grown as an actor and break his this image..because i always seen him as that..and i want something else atleast in this show..it's for his OWN good and also to shut the critics..

agreed..it's not the necessary to get a girl.. Salaman Khan from K2H2 won an award for his small performance..he didn't get Kajol in the end..but he Ruled his performace was marked by audience and thus got filmfare award..

Originally posted by: chaha_khan

Love his humbleness and Honesty ..He is so sweet and know how to appreciate other actors and their work ..
and about question related to Viraj, That's His opinion and His fans respect his point of view but well opinions can differ ..and i think people can talk and post comments even without targeting some fan group and etc.😆
Anyways
God bless Harshad  

CHAHA, which opinions nd which ppl r u talking bout
they never ever cum 2 d forum nd nvr even bother 2 post anything bout their own thoughts bout d show...but amazingly weneva anything relating HARSHA CHOPRA cums out they cant control dere insecurity nd simply jumps here 2 degrade him nd hid POV...
it shows dat d fact dat even more number of ppl who r not HC fans r alsoo watching d show aftr hearing bout his entry, is bothering dem a lot...
d way forum is reghning RAGHAV/HC, is getting indigestable by dem, nd thus they appear here nd show dere so called opinions...

so glad dat HC is entering d show as janvi's hero...nd all his answers show dat hw much humble he is...luv nd respect him even more...nd ppl who really luvs nd understands him definitely understood nd respected his POV...

Originally posted by: -Maha-

😆😆
"the wait is now over as the man, who personifies awesomeness is all set to enthrall the masses as Raghav"
God bless you Harshad ...Prem, Onu, Mohan your all performances were outstanding ...Coz you are perfectly Perfect 😍 and that is the reason behind your Success.
cant wait for Raghav 😍
Sia ka Ram 😍

Maha, my jaan, kuch logo ko lagta hain ke he is entering d show only 2 get d girl😳...🤣...🤣...
shitt, man, seriously, woh girl matlab SJ, ko agar pata chlata den hw happy she wud b na??😍...
but d fact is they even think dat he hasnt grown up as an actor...👎🏼...aj april fool day to nahi hain na???.🤣..den y r ppl just fooling demselves around????..😛....unko pata nahi ke HC itna popular kyun hain???😛
-Maha- thumbnail
April fool ka to ni pta but i think people were sleeping from more than 2 years.or ye bolon k desh time main jagy bs us sy pehly bhe so he rhy thy.
And HC dosro ki respect krta hy he is praising their work coz he is not insecure he knows himself. HC fans dont say anything wrong about KB coz we r also not insecure.or should i say HC is so good and he never give us any chance to think about others.
Tjhy lgta hy koi abc actor enter hota to itna tamasha hota? Never people are going MAD coz HARSHAD CHOPDA is entering.wo bolty hain na naam he kafi hy.

xactly MAHA, his name is enough...dat is true dat koi naya ya phir sum struggling ACTOR wud enter den they wud definitely b smooth nd quiet...
kya karey HC ka naam sunkey hi koi apney ap ko rok nahi sakta...

nd MAHA , completely agree wid u dat we d HCians don even ever bother 2 care bout any1 else in d show as sonn as our fav is dere, only he matters 2 us...but ppl leave dere own favourites nd r aftr our HC...ye kya baat hui??...

chal janey dey, let us not discuss it nemore, cos dis thread is precious, as aftr many days he gv such a precious interview, i want it 2 stay clean...zyada bolungi to shiv will scold me...

listen MAHA, aj ka sbs ka jo bhi avis tuney banaya hain, plss stack dem vertically, i need dem 4 my DP😍
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok not that i want to Ruin the Happy moments of u guys. but i would really love if u guys stop bashing me and back talk me..

Jaha tak "Insecurity" ka saval hai..Kv has stated his opinions on telly chakkar. aur jaha tak meri bat hai.. I am not gona make another mistake of making friends with bashers/stalkers. cause ppl like to pin down on me a LOT..*Sadist*😆 par koi nahi...now i know so won't make mistake again.. agar me itni hi insecure hoti than i would have said something to Channel. or Creatives..which u guys are already aware coz of Stalking habit.. I Have not done anything as such! and I can't stoop that low..as far as favoritism is concern i may have reacted on things..but as far as my PUBLIC opinions are concern i have NOT! and P.S. If u have forgotton the good thing i have done..let me make it clear. I have prevented bashers (who are Kvians and bad mouthing HC)

btw feeling stupid enough to give out my part of explaination..but felt like doing so anyways.

Best wishes to him. Hope he grows as actor in this show and get to do something different and challenging than last time.😳
Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 12 years ago
-Maha- thumbnail
@ those who are trying to tell us what actualy he was telling us about his character and etc .
Aik bat bolon gi
" like HC said agy kya hota hy janny k lye dekhty rhy dil se di dua" 🤣
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can we please please keep this thread limited to his interview topic only?

We got his interview after ages so please please keep it only for that
Edited by april10 - 12 years ago
MAHA dek tey rahiye DSDD, daily , nd he even said 'MERA SHOW'😍