Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing

Love his answer 😍
harshad.diwani thumbnail
tfs sharing...

harshad is witty & hot guy...he would do justice with raghav character...
Edited by harshad.diwani - 12 years ago
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

Okay. But many people are of the opinion that the show glorifies
domestic violence. Your take on it'

See everyone has his or her way of looking at things. Unfortunately, people are giving more importance to the negatives in the show rather than the positives. Here is a case of a man who is mentally imbalanced and Saubhagyavati reflects that the problem can be solved with psychiatric help. Moreover, domestic violence is prevalent in our country and the show is just creating awareness about it.

How ironic. Here in this forum I witnessed how people were voicing their opinions that this is a case of a mental imbalance that is the root cause for most of the problems in Jhanvi's life. Then there are people who gave various reasons how that's absolute BS and it's Viraj the Terrible who's causing harm to Jhanvi, not anything to do with his mental problem, nope.

Then comes Harshad Chopra - whom these same fans have been fighting for - who gives support to the former theory. Cool. 😆 I'm happy to see the actor whom these fans have been waiting so patiently for also gives some light in this issue. 
Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 12 years ago
chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love his humbleness and Honesty ..He is so sweet and know how to appreciate other actors and their work ..
and about question related to Viraj, That's His opinion and His fans respect his point of view but well opinions can differ ..and i think people can talk and post comments even without targeting some fan group and etc.😆
Anyways
God bless Harshad  
Edited by chaha_khan - 12 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is a really good interview.  Good, smart answers by HC.  
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

U can't call his answers diplomatic because in that case ALL actors have diplomatic answers at some point when media try to invade in their personal takes on something.

Agree with mysticgoryfilms

He himself said what the show is about..and more over he meant to say that it's their job to keep the show to it's standards..so they both are doing their individual jobs! Which is the way it should be!!!

P.S. Those who are sooo over enthu on the link ups...he burst out the bubble already by saying in his SBS that the relation is not "LOVE" it's the same basis...he is a helper...and she is the person who needs help!

Best of Luck HC.
I hope ur charm from Kis Des me comes back in this show..and hopefully ur LOVER BOY image breaks...proove it that it's not a Lovey dovey role..it's something else and something that we can remember as ur OUTSTANDING performance...(which i remember from Kis Des!)

- Bashers please spare me! I am ONLY commenting! and I can have my POVs..as much as u guys can have..and STALKERS who are planning to back talk me in their fav. places..spare it..coz i am well aware of it too.

Thanks for sharing his article. I like his takes.😊
d most perfect nd d most honest answers any 1 wud ever giv..👏...
luved his answer on d question of DP nd its end...
Aweee my king , i just luv d way u hv shut dem by saying imaginary stuffs bout ur link ups😍...u r d best...muahhh...

yes so true we all r eagerly waiting 2 c u in SB, 😍
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krrish87_sweet

I hope ur charm from Kis Des me comes back in this show..and hopefully ur LOVER BOY image breaks...proove it that it's not a Lovey dovey role..it's something else and something that we can remember as ur OUTSTANDING performance...(which i remember from Kis Des!)

I agree. This time I would love it if Harshad breaks out from his 'lover boy' image and is a strong central character in the show who (since it's already happening) helps Jhanvi get on her feet and help establish an independent life style for her (well if he's helping it's not exactly independent). Many are hoping it's him who gets the girl at the end but if he can move away from the romantic hero image and play a character unlike all his other heroic roles, that will be an achievement in itself. 

You don't necessarily need to get the girl to be remembered.