Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anu_luv_maan

oh man its fun to be here πŸ€£ what you gonna do kill me on net by CAPS ...oh m so glad to see hoe you qre maintaining decorum better than me as being gandhi follower πŸ˜› go on girl 

aww...shucks😳...is it more fun than loving MaanROFL...we DMers are truly truly honored...*takes a bow*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zorrro

great to know that you bliv in using you brain for  rational thinking and right thinking πŸ˜ƒ Why dont you use those talents in improving the state of whichever country you belong to instead of gunning for character of dead men πŸ˜‰ 

bI believe yes with my age i've been doing great help to my state 😊...but as a strong debater i bliv to stick to my topic rather than switching it on personal or professional life ...m nt gunning character of a dead man ...just want put my opinion forward that why i dnt bliv he is a mhatma  
beforesunrise thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

aww...shucks😳...is it more fun than loving Maan🀣...we DMers are truly truly honored...*takes a bow*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aaha gunning my name noe ...dear u jst cant stick to debate topic ...πŸ˜†you see why i dnt liek mhtma and his follower kaam ki baat chod ke sab karte hai ...nature bless them ...well you cxan blabber crap as much as you please m no1 to stop you ...but  i will only reply noe when i see ur words are relavant to topic ...thank you πŸ˜Š

PS:  you dotn knw fun of loving MAAN , sadly DM is nt that interesting πŸ˜‰ 
blue-ice. thumbnail

bI believe yes with my age i've been doing great help to my state 😊...but as a strong debater i bliv to stick to my topic rather than switching it on personal or professional life ...m nt gunning character of a dead man ...just want put my opinion forward that why i dnt bliv he is a mhatma  

apne mooh miyan mithuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
beforesunrise thumbnail

aww...shucks😳...is it more fun than loving Maan🀣...we DMers are truly truly honored...*takes a bow*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I can understand why you are going so wild after reading my post ...TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER  :) my sympathy with ur state ...cant do anything else  TC πŸ˜Š
blue-ice. thumbnail

PS:  you dotn knw fun of loving MAAN , sadly DM is nt that interesting πŸ˜‰ 

No i don'tπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I don't know the fun of loving a fictional character from a saas bahu soapπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But anyways...nice talking to ya...have fan with the gandhi hating brigade over here...I am outπŸ˜›
beforesunrise thumbnail

apne mooh miyan mithuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

no this is called being a professional debater...you dnt need to be sad knwing that u lack in dis skill but its completely alright my dear πŸ˜Š

what i do shudnt be part of ur business if you cant debate you are very much welcome to leave the tpic lecture toh college me bhi bahot milta hai 

You have a knack of dishing out certificates at the  drop of a hat don't you πŸ˜†
beforesunrise thumbnail

No i don'tπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I don't know the fun of loving a fictional character from a saas bahu soapπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But anyways...nice talking to ya...have fan with the gandhi hating brigade over here...I am outπŸ˜›

good riddance ... Aaah you know so much abt my fictional character ...thank you  πŸ˜› 
beforesunrise thumbnail

Originally posted by: zorrro

You have a knack of dishing out certificates at the  drop of a hat don't you πŸ˜†

I wonder why participants of this topic are so much interested in me ...No, sadly m not so fond of certificates so no knowledge of such skill but will be so glad if you can teach me πŸ˜Š
Edited by anu_luv_maan - 12 years ago