Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --Anna--

@Bold : That is how Indian female leads are - woh kuch bhi karein they are forgiven because they had a holy thought - but same thing when it happens with the man - Hey bhagwaan - what did he do!? That is the ultimate and extreme reaction we get.

I thought I was the only one who wanted Khushi to realize her mistale too! Yahan toh sab ready hain! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Anna  even kushi is manipulative she hide the truth half for anjali and mostly for payal..πŸ˜ƒ .so she is also wrong..even on diwali night in car ASR ready to answer her questions but she neglected him ..

so both are wrong both should pay for that ..
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hey iam zooni btw i agree khushi should realize her mistake ! 

she thinks anjali deserves a creep?
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ankifan

How did she become tuition teacher..I mean she is not educated na?? Or is she?? 

With kids calling him shaitan i think some comedy will be theirπŸ˜†
But wonder how his childhood glimpse will be shown, im more interested in that

no she is educated..even payal is educated i guess..but i think she studied in hindi medium so doesnt know to speak english..if she is not educated then how did she get to work in ASR's office that too with a computer..
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anna--

Hello Lucky ji! πŸ€— πŸ€—

Anna  yeah ji ji kya laga key rakha hai ...call me lucky yara πŸ˜ƒ
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Anna, marwaogi kya??? πŸ˜†

Tujhe kya lagta hai!? πŸ˜†
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abavi

Are they showing this track because they lost hope of raising TRPs with IPL in the race?

If they get back OTT comedy then i myself with open door for them to be out of top 10😈

Until ME, they better atleast build trust between these two.. that's the least they can do for loyal fan's if nt for the show.. 
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cool_tweety

absolutely agree...u feel that u people are working so hard analysing the episode but the way they are proceeding is not worth it..do an analysis only wen u feel the episode is worth analyzing..we will wait for that..tilll then make short notes..or jus say today's episode was not worth analyzing..but dont vanish..we cannot take that.

Yeah, its like you and Tants cover up the emotional and practical faces of Analysis.. You both complete the positives and negatives in it... If you feel the episode was not upto the mark, just do a short analysis.. But do not Quit! but wait, how can you think of quiting this? Arent you and Tants parents of this redux babyπŸ˜›
tanthya thumbnail

Isn't she 12th pass ??
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanthya

Mon,

we understood what Khushi shud be feeling in that situation , no thanxx to SI who just stood , her eyes shud be racing but was reflecting only one emotion ..

If script was the faulty one, Mon..then it shud  have affected Barun, Utthkarsha, Abha, Shashi, .. when they deliver what stops  Si..as Zu said..Actors  are the one's who bring the odd touches  and not the director or script..  A director can only push u so much, he cannot do the acting for u ..

The only scene  which I liked was Diwali ..Sh brought in something new..otherwise, her movements are the same

When I first saw the promo for this serial, initially i thght of not watching it.
You know why?
bcoz i never liked Sanaya and her acting... now gals dnt throw tamatar over me
there r lots of actress who perform really well.. and better than sanaya!
I agree with tathu here completely
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Ankifan, it seems you and I are on the same boat regarding Khushi πŸ˜†.