Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: doodleberry

This is the reason I never read spoilers unless it comes directly from the IPK fan Page officially.  even I don't watch SBS or SBB... it also spoils the actors for me... 

See TV actors are not larger than life persona and daily watching them on SBS and SBB or other interviews actually make the as "Open Book" and I never would love that... I prefer better not to know them when I see them onscreen. It kills their personality for me... 

agreed i dnt watch SBS/B... for the same reason. I may love ASR madly.. bt will end up disliking barunπŸ˜†

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tanthya

First Line...I concur , concur concur..Have been having a running ticker line with Mon over that, Finally I meet a kindred spirit πŸ˜†

Th last one..I am dreading it ... I would like to see Khushi and G's ripped off by the Raizada Brothers  and Mami..I do not want  them to think what a  unselfish martyr Khushi and G are ..that they willingly hid the truth so that Anjali can live with a lech who has the propensity to travel around praying in all temples..

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Bold :  Me tooo!! Both need to repent and I do not want it to be termed as a selfless act and what not! Justice has to be served both ways!~ πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankifan

doods u will shake the triangular apex if u leave πŸ˜³ u and sathu at two sides and we all at one side. 

Write short analysis if u feel its not worth making long one's 

I agree, Make short notes ...what we want to see is ur thoughts even if it 2 liner, it is OK..😊
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So will we get OTT comedy today or will we be surprised???
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: monsi08

πŸ˜†  Sathya.. I still say that it is solely Scripts fault and not Sanaya's ... She has not been given any chance to show her emotions regarding shyam except Terrace scene where she did total justice .. 😊

Actually she was not that good on the terrace scene. I felt something was missing in her reaction. 

Then after wards in the room was it deliberate on the cv's to show her reaction as disgusted or hurt. What was that feeling I did not understand.  
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zuzana

Well saidπŸ‘...I want both of them to accept their mistakes..it cannot be one way.

Bye bye gals see you all tomorrow..πŸ€—

Sathya give me permission to log offπŸ˜†

U too got the chicken pic 😲😲😲

Bye, ZU

TC, Hugs
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bye Zu. Catch you next time.
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ankifan

I would honestly give up on the show if they show her right in this issue and someone calls her tum tho sakshat lakshmi ho or something like that..

I dont understand why is that the Indian shows feel a women can never go wrong?? Even when she is wrong, why does she have to be portrayed as right and praised for her wrong??
how is she to even learn if she never makes mistakes, arent they human's ?? 

@Bold : That is how Indian female leads are - woh kuch bhi karein they are forgiven because they had a holy thought - but same thing when it happens with the man - Hey bhagwaan - what did he do!? That is the ultimate and extreme reaction we get.

I thought I was the only one who wanted Khushi to realize her mistale too! Yahan toh sab ready hain! πŸ˜†
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zuzana

Well saidπŸ‘...I want both of them to accept their mistakes..it cannot be one way.

Bye bye gals see you all tomorrow..πŸ€—

Sathya give me permission to log offπŸ˜†

Zu may abhi aye hu tu ja rahi hay πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­..chalo  Bye  c u soonπŸ˜ƒ
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sunflower52

Actually she was not that good on the terrace scene. I felt something was missing in her reaction. 

Then after wards in the room was it deliberate on the cv's to show her reaction as disgusted or hurt. What was that feeling I did not understand.  

It was supposed to a confused feeling.. It should look like disgust for Shyam and it should look like Hurt for Arnav...