Crooner 39 : A boy named Arnav !!!

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Priya, thanks fr ur late night surprise πŸ˜ƒ Luv the title...Arnav my boy πŸ€— 

And ek baat bata, tujhe mere Fav songs kaise pata chal jaate hain...U hv included 2 of them- Tu Jaane na & Amitabh's nazam from Kabhie Kabhie πŸ˜ƒ

Luved ur Dad moments- Way to go Uncle πŸ‘ Aur haan repeat dekhe bina tujhe neend thodi aani thi πŸ˜‰ 

Today's episode...Yeh dooriyan, fana ho sabhi dooriyan...

I just LUVED today's episode...Barun all the way πŸ˜ƒ a variety of emotions on display- care for his sis, respect fr Naani, contempt for Shyam, the rest for Khushi- frustration, anger, disappointment, anticipation, the lost look ...Barun πŸ‘ πŸ‘ U continue to amaze us every single day.

He realises that he was harsh to her yesterday, tries to be polite. But gets a royal snub from Khushi. And there ASR makes a comeback, with throwing away the bottle in frustration.
Priya liked ur analysis here, him having learnt to say Sorry.How wonderfully u hv written abt her absence, his uneasiness at not finding her anywhere...The stars angle...Gr8 Priya πŸ‘πŸΌ 

I liked the scene where he takes out a book to read, all the while waiting that soon Khushi will be back in the room & then he can sleep peacefully. Nice direction here.

Yes, u r right abt the Shyam track. Weird hai πŸ˜• And all our theories abt the thread, who will find it...Dekho kya hua...CVs ne humari bolti hi band kardi 😑 

Aur yeh HP kahan chala gaya?? Nahiii, I miss him already 😭 this new chap, kaisa weird sa, thakka hua hai, didnt like him one bit.

Priya, u were asking for pink, we got green instead...But hey who is complaining πŸ˜‰ Thnks BS fr using ur personal wardrobe πŸ˜ƒ And the sexy Blue shirt made a comeback...Remember the bandagement scene 😍 

My rating: 5/5 πŸ˜ƒ 

Barun's interview is amazing. he says I really don't know why you guys love me... BS, this sentence says it all !!!!!! And thats why we love u more & more with each pasing day ☺️ 
Buddies, plz comment on his interview & lets make him No.1 in IF...

Priya, frankly I didnt like the spoiler. I mean ASR as Majnu, c'mon CVs 😑 The repentance is necessary but not at the cost of ruining his character. But at the same time there has to be some regret on Khushi's part as well bcoz she also hid the truth.

Note to CVs: Some action to be taken against Shyam by Khushi. It really looks very weird that she has every solution to counter ASR's allegations but a dead end when it comes to Shyam.
And why didnt anybody notice that Khushi didnt sleep in the bedroom ?? Waise toh Naani aur Anji ki nazar sab jagah hoti hai πŸ˜•

Happy Weekend πŸ˜ƒ ...Buddies lets continue the discussions thru out the weekend (whenever time permits)

Priya, kal gift de hi aate hain πŸ˜‰ Bas bahut hua. Uncle ki reasoning bilkul sahi hai πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Edited by amisuv - 12 years ago
martinadsouza thumbnail
Hey dear , just started reading ur crooners since 2 days n be already become a fan of it.. V well written n described... :) luv it:)
Sadie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Priya!!!

First of all...I ADORED the crooner (wanted to use another word to express how much i love ur crooners...coz love is over-rated πŸ˜‰) You had me from the title...and then MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG was a treat...complete my great Friday! OH and cherry on top was Zoha DI posting her VM on the same song but with Arhi *faint* (Thanks Zoha di! πŸ€—)
I could go on and on abt this song and its lyrics...and this song fits Arnav sooo well...it suited him when he found out that Khushi got engaged and it still suites him! [yes i like depressing song...they have soo much depth to them! oh n if u r interested (or not...i am still gonna tell uπŸ˜‰) another fav. song of mine is tujhe bhula diya!! Ranbir crying was good...now i can't wait to see Arnav crying for his love! have to admit i enjoy watching men cry πŸ˜†]
Now that it is established i am crazy...lets look at the crooner from the top shall we...
Have i mentioned before how i love the quotes and lyrics u post!!
Like i said in the thursday's crooner...i was expecting comedy (its coming on Monday) but i was not expecting this!!! And i loved the episode from beginning to end!! (skipping Snake n Mami parts)
I liked the episode on so many different levels...7th april for me marks the day i lost a loved one...so friday's episode really got to me! For Arnav it was the love of his life...for me it was a family member. But it's the same feeling...when u walk in to their room, hoping to find them, to get a glimpse of them once more...only to be told the won't be coming back 😭 (well in my case...i hope that never happens in Arhi's life!) and then everything in that room reminds u of them...u touch everything they had touched... (oh the way Arnav touched those stars 😭!!! BS you rock! and u ask us why we love you????!!!!!)
OK lets lighten up the mood a bit!
Ur Dad moments were just 🀣🀣 loved it! let them have fun...atleast u get to be reason for their smiles and laughter 😊 enjoy it!!!

haha the New Prakash brother πŸ˜†...i think Khushi called him HP...i was like 😲 lol we were complaining about the same extras...but here they have changed HP!!! no way laxmi will be really sad! πŸ˜†

For me the episode was a solid 5/5 plus the crooner reinforced my rating!!!

PS Finally learned how to post pics...all thanks to Sanju! thanks hun! πŸ€—

Arhi's love story:

All images from google images!
Edited by Sadie101 - 12 years ago
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
awesome darling! super yet again,, loved the stars part to the core! n Barun in CK,,,was looking suoer hott! wasnt it a all abt him today, just loved it to the core!!

Loved yourr dad's comments too! πŸ˜† 

U are lost darling!!! I lost a friend! πŸ˜‰

BTW, when u have the same song on Arhi, why Ranbir n Kartina are needed  here!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkJgDDKGxY8[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by UltimateBarun - 12 years ago
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very nice post Priya. Though I think that he didn't forbid her to do the dabba business. I think he said to co-ordinate with Shukla so she doesn't need to be there in the office. 
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
good one priya :)))

even i was happy seeing arnav miss khushi today and her lively presence in "his" room! khushi looks like on her way to a total heartbreak coz of his bitter taunts... 

for the past few episodes it is like a graph, with its ups and downs... the moment he feels something for her, a shyam-incident or a fight incites his fury and he ends up hurting her... perfect way of showing turmoil in arnavs mind and a crack developing in the ASR facade... i guess this is building up the crescendo to her outburst where she confesses her love for him alongwith her regret that it was the biggest mistake of her life??!!! (as per the spoilers) waiting to see that happen since a very long time now
zonera1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely crooner!!So U enjoyed the match??
Today's episode although heart wrenching,was a treat to watch!!!Although Barun n Sanaya were in top form today but I dunno why I loved Sanaya's performance a lot today.That doesn't mean Barun was any less!!πŸ˜‰
Today's episode really proved that U dont know someone's importance unless its gone!!
U r rite,This week last 3 episode were damn good!!Ratings 4.5/5 For barun n Sanaya's excellent performance!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Great crooner Priya, loved seeing Arnav missing Khushi and realizing the importance she holds in his life.
silly.pilla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I wholeheartedly enjoyed the episode after a real long time.. 
N ur crooner was a better treat than watching ths better episode... πŸ˜ƒ

But wat scares me, it's become a trend in ipkknd... Awesome Monday's, stacking up more MU on Tuesday n wednesday... Then a big fight on Thursday.. And a romantic Friday... πŸ˜­

Wanted to add- even my husband noticed asr returning without his laptop.. N my reply was jus the same... ;)