Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@ DD - If CVs r trying 2 flip the bird at audience...Well done CV trolls & AT trolls(Y I m mentioning u?! just ;like dat!)

They wil shut the shop soon!

mpks1 thumbnail
I can't believe that majority of the forum is happy, really happy with what they have shown, complete character assassination of ASR. This is the beginning, wait for Devdas/Majnu track he will be buried completely.

I am so looking forward to JW's part 2 of her own fairy tale, nothing els is going to interest me any more.

Anjali, W*F she thinks of herself, when she cannot find her own husband is two timing, giving advice to Khushi. Really one rubbish giving advice to another rubbish.
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
@Cindy...Hiii...I need someone to hug after that drastic wardrobe malfunction episode ...CVs grow UP !!
@Everyone...
Well anyone of you saw the SBS segment ???Can someone tell me what it was about..Apparently Arnav faints again it seems.is it so ??
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keshriya

Hi Pinky, Devanshi

Welcome Praths,

The CVs have made complete mockery of the whole show and especially ASR character as we all feel, complete character assassination of ASR happened today

As for Khushi, its better I don't say anything, as my mood is completely kharab.

I am convinced she does not love him.. All the love & care is only from his side.  If she really did care she  would'nt have made a mockery of his childhood memories & him.. Change his wardrobe WTH ..

I want him to let her go  or he should go away to some place.. away from all  these selfish people.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Keshriya

I can't believe that majority of the forum is happy, really happy with what they have shown, complete character assassination of ASR. This is the beginning, wait for Devdas/Majnu track he will be buried completely.

I am so looking forward to JW's part 2 of her own fairy tale, nothing els is going to interest me any more.

Anjali, W*F she thinks of herself, when she cannot find her own husband is two timing, giving advice to Khushi. Really one rubbish giving advice to another rubbish.

She already posted part2 in page 6😳 M yet to read but.. 

mpks1 thumbnail
Thanks Divi, will check it out later.
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Shobz.TaAnu-

@Cindy...Hiii...I need someone to hug after that drastic wardrobe malfunction episode ...CVs grow UP !!
@Everyone...
Well anyone of you saw the SBS segment ???Can someone tell me what it was about..Apparently Arnav faints again it seems.is it so ??

SBS showed that:

Tomorrow Arnav will not have breakfast, lunch and then the he comes home late so the whole family ate and Khushi is like I shall wait for him. So she gets tired of waiting and was hungry and she ends up eating everthing, so no food left for Arnav by the time she goes to make him food his blood sugar level goes down and he faints.🤢
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
@Divi di
@Keshariya and aat everyone...
I am so mad at them that if his wardrobe is not back to proper order by tomorrow's epi then Im protesting big time.And I mean it...Bloody hell...Just show for god damn one time that Khushi cares...The Khushi just after the marriage and right now are like poles apart...Arrghhh
And Arnav ke baare me to dont even ask...seriously character assassination also has an extent...this is brutal murder...And the criminals are the CVs...they need to be punished big time😡
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prathikri

I am convinced she does not love him.. All the love & care is only from his side.  If she really did care she  would'nt have made a mockery of his childhood memories & him.. Change his wardrobe WTH ..

I want him to let her go  or he should go away to some place.. away from all  these selfish people.

Welcome Prathima. (did i get the name right) I am Nandy.

Yup making fun of childhood memories and his diabetes.

Cant believe that all the food finishes so he passes out. RIDICULOUS. She will feed him then mock his diabetes again. What happened to all the sanskaar she is full of?
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Infofan

Divi, she is wonly a sanskaari, innocent 18 year old and wonly has good intentions at heart.

I had never connected for her role because of her OTT ness and inconsistency..
But now im convinced she doesnt love him nor cares for him, until he is in death bed or in some serious ailment she will nt attend him, and that doesnt make him any unique for her..

She even saved shyam while getting by vehicle.. 

I so wish no women has such sanskari innocence i mean no 18yr old has such one..