Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Pinky, Devanshi

Welcome Praths,

The CVs have made complete mockery of the whole show and especially ASR character as we all feel, complete character assassination of ASR happened today

As for Khushi, its better I don't say anything, as my mood is completely kharab.

-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ariel

This was the worst ever. Only Barun rocks in red too. But completely wrong for ASR

Ariel Virdict please should I give it a miss ??
lekha
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey bhaggu, if it weren't for Barun, then this show would have gone to the dogs for sure..

Ladies, watch today's episode for BISS purposes only..He did look gorgeous throughout..Other than that, what the hell?? How do they expect us to respect Khushi, sympathize wit her, when she herself has no self respect??😕

And puhleeeze, don't tell me ASR couldn't have brought an entire store's worth of shirts in his room with just one phone call..W*F is wrong with the writers??🤢

For now, just drool, this was BTW my most favourite moment of the episode:

And they say he doesn't love her..
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cindrella255

Okay by making her Khopi Wohu r they trying 2 prove dat her brain smaller than Laxmi?

One dimwit adviving other nitwit...She was so worried abt  Shaitan n Rajkumar ek saath.. so she s dancing like maniac!.got back her my 101 reasons 2 break screen ka diary ka back buried in Laxmi's poop n so started using it...for pete'sa sake can she use her brain jus for once?

Did dhe shop lift those shirts... I hate 2 tell this but Except Barun  nothing was bearable!

Sheesh Payal got night gown ...get rid of those pom poms already...Sinnie! don call me B for few days 😆

Are CVs trying 2 make fun of themselves by making Kh a cartoon ?

Hmm, she has earned enough to buy all those shirts but has not paid him back his Rs 300, the whole reason for her to start her business.

Barun needs to get out of this circus ASAP.

This is an 'in your face' message by PH, CVs to the loyal viewers to IPK who bothered enough about the show and actors and gave feedback. Thanks guys.
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Apparently this is so when they seperate Arnav will remember her. WHAT THE?? Seriously they have butchered Khushi character and now they are hell bent on doing the same to Arnav's.

Honestly yesterday she felt the love for him, for a second and now it back to OTT. who the 🤬 writes this garbage.

Tomorrow she will wait for him for dinner and end up eating all the food starving him and his blood sugar will go down as he has not eaten the whole day, Bubbly will be introduced in the last few seconds

Thursday: Intro and long story of bubbly and as usual OTT
Friday: OTT

Next week OTT
Week after maybe just maybe show will be back on track since it's the maha episode week

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That red shirt is stuck in my mind.. How awful was that.. How could they😡😡
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The epi might hav satisfied so younger in mind audiences...but unfortunately my physical n mental health proportionate
@Nandy - I m really raging bnut I guess the epi is not even worth for my irritation

@prathikiri-Hi!Welcum 2 AT
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Arnav's sooo perfect wardrobe 😭
I could live among those dresses also...And they had to get a whole Govinda effect ??
But but but...the hotwa in red !!Reminded me of the SPA promo shoot...but just wish they had given him the waistcoat it would have completed the effect
@Lekhu ji🤗
Give it a miss if you dont like the pissed Arnav .but you can see it for almost a 2 min shirtless Barun😍..
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ankifan

Gopi wohu is all the more tolerable to me (yeah Trolls i mean it) 

this is ridiculous, a man comes home from work, and none give two hoots to him.. Rather she gets on to irritate him, and morg before he leaves to work again irritate him,make him starve from food, manipulate him with tears, on no that's sweetness right.. aww how cute her manipulation was.. 

Pray tell me how can i see her love for him?? I myself dont see, how can i expect arnav to see??

and what nonsense was that last smile for, shukruya ji 😡

Divi, she is wonly a sanskaari, innocent 18 year old and wonly has good intentions at heart.
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Those shirts did gotti borrow them from Sathiya sets cause apparently that dude dhaval wears hideous shirts like that.

THEY RUINED ASR TODAY THE IMAGE EVERYTHING 🤬