..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

-

Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 11 years ago
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

'Maan' . . . just the thought the mere thought of something happening to him made my eyes well up in tears. . . .

'Maan'

His name was. The name so peaceful and soothing to my aching heart. The mere name itself had its desired effect on me. The water rippled around me, wanting to capture me.

From the very instance i read that. . . i felt like a sharp dagger struck my heart.  A fear grew inside me. .  .making me very hesitant to continue reading .. . for their may be an ending i wouldn't be able to take. . . 

To be honest . . . i was actually taken aback. . . confused in  a way if i was in the right thread. . .Each line that i read was cutting me deeper and making the wounds bigger. . . and i was like sadiie always made me laugh. . . am i in the right place.  Fabulousely written πŸ‘πŸ‘. . . and u say you can't describe. . . for a girl who does not believe in love or had a heart break. . .u did a pretty dang good job !!!!

still remember. When he was so close to me that my cheeks felt hot, my heartbeats increased and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Twirling myself around I spread my arms out again, as if I was being lifted up in the air.

BAM!! u don't know what these lines mean to me. . . for a second i thought i was reading about myself..

'But, by the time you get this; It'll be too late'

A tear trickled down my cheek. . . even though Geet ran . . . i wanted to run with her . . it could't be too late!!!! NOOO! it just couldn't πŸ˜­

'Maan I want to see your eyes! Why have you got that stupid cloth on your eyes?!'

I shattered πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

my maan's qatil nighahein weren't there anymore. . .he wasn't there anymore😭

i don't know how i continued to read. . .hearing Geet's denial and screams for Maan.

SHe screamed and screamed as my vision became blurred. . .

SHe took her own life. . . i don't even know what i would have done. . . the person who gave her and painted her a life filled with so much color. . . reason for existing . . . was no longer beside her. . . no longer in her world.

The beauty color just faded away. . . The painter needs to be there or else everything will just fade away . . . 

I believe in love, but their is always that fear. . .  

Does love like this exist. . . if yes. . .then i rather not get a glimpse of such love and then have it snatched away from me!!!  Nothing is crueler than that!

i demand a hot and passionate OS next time missy. . .to make for the tears i have shed! and oh yeah i will get even . . . i have a Sad OS in mind . . . don't know if i will have the heart to write it though :(

Luv u sadiie. . . u just raised the bar in ur writing πŸ‘

luv,

Zee
Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 12 years ago
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Sexo... gosh.. u made me cry man...
though nt as much as Zee would have cried...
(u knw y I dnt cry... )
but den.. hats off to u babes...
I didnt shed a few tears n trust me dats an achievement... 😊

okay.. m starting with the scratch...
I loved the banner...
u knw d moment I read... "Not all love stories have a happy ending" ... i had a slight smile on my face... d smile of pain n damage... this single line... took away my heart...
so missy u took away my heart... with just d first look... πŸ˜‰

den... d way the OS started was brilliant...
Geet dancing in the rain...
whispering Maan's name...
then n there I knew.. Maan was no more in the world with her...
he wasnt there to spread his arms for her and hold her safely n smilingly in his arms...
the feeling of a shattered heart instantly started creeping into me...

I loved the way Geet thought of Maan's effect on her...
how everything about him made her heart race... how his smile, his words made her smile... something that wasnt permanent...
I absolutely loved the point where she was dancing and the only thing that kept her going was the confidence that Maan had in her... the confidence that Maan alone instilled in her...
Her heart only wanted to make Maan proud... Maan.. to whom her whole life belonged...
unaware of the fact that in true meaning... Her life belonged to Maan...

den dat part really made me shiver when Geet was goin away ... n Maan kissed her forehead... promising her silently to take care of her... n to be with her...
yes... though he ws goin to leave her to blank eyes but he did promise to be with her... to take care of her... to give her strength...that part honestly made me shiver...

My heart really raced the moment Geet heard Maan's voice n realised it was a tape...
a silent tear dropped out of my eyes... when Maan said dat he had fulfilled Geet's dream of seeing the world and from them she'll see the world through his eyes...
My heart shattered to know that Maan had given her eyes to Geet just like it stopped Geet;s breath...
n den... he said...

I closed my eyes and tears flowed out of my eyes because I knew Maan was no more ... he had fulfilled Geet's dream n given away her life...

The moment where Geet was trying to wake up Maan...
first she was trying to be playful n slowly the realisation dawned upon her n her voice started to choke... that moment just took my breath away...I had tears glistening my eyes...

Geet screamed for Maan... n I felt like screaming too...
though her screams we could read... but my screams died in my throat...
The pain of ur loved one going away is immense... when you see the one you loved the most going away right in front of your eyes... that pain is just indescribable... but u wrote it beautifully Sexo... amazingly well expressed...

again Geet heard Maan's voice... revealing the secrets he had kept from her...
his brain tumor... dat they didnt win any competition...
my heart just stopped beating...
DOES THIS LOVE REALLY EXIST...??? NOOO...
but reading it... just wrenched my heart...
he spent the money he had on her dreams... on her desire...
he gave up his live to make Geet see the world...
The point where he was begging Geet not to harm herself n not to cry was heart shattering... how even after he had left the world... he never left his Geet... he never wanted her to be unhappy... he loved her immensely...

tears dropped down my eyes when Geet was being taken away from Maan's body... her screams came out of my eyes as tears... it pained my heart...

Geet gave up her life...
the scene where she says that shes breaking her promise because she couldn't live for 17 days without him... her dream was to see him ... but he wasnt thea for her to see...
she couldn't have survived without her Maan...
n so.. she took herself above to her Maan to stay with him till eternity...!!!!!!!

Beautiful OS Sadiie...
beautifully shaped... beautifully proceeded... beautifully framed... beautifully emoted...
it truly touched my heart...

I really loved the last line u wrote...

Not Every MSK is a business tycoon with money to buy the world...

Brilliant Job Sadiie...
love you sooo much... ❀️
urs.. Abby... πŸ˜‰

Edited by AbbyluvsMaan - 12 years ago
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Sadiiieee...aaahhh
I thought it was a sweet, simple and cute story...but no...i wanna cry...omg...beautiful and painful...superb attempt.

Originally posted by: Maaneet_Vidu

Sadiiieee...aaahhh
I thought it was a sweet, simple and cute story...but no...i wanna cry...omg...beautiful and painful...superb attempt.

If I Say I Cried while Typing, Will You believe me?
Thank You Vidu,
Its An Attempt, though I Doubted It would make anyone cry...
But Thanks For readingπŸ€—
Craziest_MG thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

<font size="3">If I Say I Cried while Typing, Will You believe me?</font>
<font size="3">Thank You Vidu,</font>
<font size="3">Its An Attempt, though I Doubted It would make anyone cry...</font>
<font size="3">But Thanks For readingπŸ€—</font>

Its hard to believe that Sadiie cried πŸ˜› but i know everybody cries, even those who say we dont cry...an am sure you must have cried...its a sad sad one sweety.
aah welcome dear...why not...?? It can ... I am the one ...n am sure there'll be many...one of the main reasons behind this is maaneet...they can make me cry...n then you have written it really beautifully...what true love is... πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Maaneet_Vidu

Its hard to believe that Sadiie cried πŸ˜› but i know everybody cries, even those who say we dont cry...an am sure you must have cried...its a sad sad one sweety.
aah welcome dear...why not...?? It can ... I am the one ...n am sure there'll be many...one of the main reasons behind this is maaneet...they can make me cry...n then you have written it really beautifully...what true love is... πŸ‘

Sigh...It Is Hard To believe Sadiie Can Cry...Its Just...I Used...My POV..Instead Of Saying She , I Used I...And I Just...Idk What Came over me when I Thought of this...I Just Love O Re Piya..

Awwwhhh
To Me, this is true love...
its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful...

Love it graphics

Originally posted by: Mrs.ZSK

'Maan' . . . just the thought the mere thought of something happening to him made my eyes well up in tears. . . .

'Maan'

His name was. The name so peaceful and soothing to my aching heart. The mere name itself had its desired effect on me. The water rippled around me, wanting to capture me.

From the very instance i read that. . . i felt like a sharp dagger struck my heart.  A fear grew inside me. .  .making me very hesitant to continue reading .. . for their may be an ending i wouldn't be able to take. . . 

To be honest . . . i was actually taken aback. . . confused in  a way if i was in the right thread. . .Each line that i read was cutting me deeper and making the wounds bigger. . . and i was like sadiie always made me laugh. . . am i in the right place.  Fabulousely written πŸ‘πŸ‘. . . and u say you can't describe. . . for a girl who does not believe in love or had a heart break. . .u did a pretty dang good job !!!!

still remember. When he was so close to me that my cheeks felt hot, my heartbeats increased and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Twirling myself around I spread my arms out again, as if I was being lifted up in the air.

BAM!! u don't know what these lines mean to me. . . for a second i thought i was reading about myself..

A tear trickled down my cheek. . . even though Geet ran . . . i wanted to run with her . . it could't be too late!!!! NOOO! it just couldn't πŸ˜­

'Maan I want to see your eyes! Why have you got that stupid cloth on your eyes?!'

I shattered πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

my maan's qatil nighahein weren't there anymore. . .he wasn't there anymore😭

i don't know how i continued to read. . .hearing Geet's denial and screams for Maan.

SHe screamed and screamed as my vision became blurred. . .

SHe took her own life. . . i don't even know what i would have done. . . the person who gave her and painted her a life filled with so much color. . . reason for existing . . . was no longer beside her. . . no longer in her world.

The beauty color just faded away. . . The painter needs to be there or else everything will just fade away . . . 

I believe in love, but their is always that fear. . .  

Does love like this exist. . . if yes. . .then i rather not get a glimpse of such love and then have it snatched away from me!!!  Nothing is crueler than that!

i demand a hot and passionate OS next time missy. . .to make for the tears i have shed! and oh yeah i will get even . . . i have a Sad OS in mind . . . don't know if i will have the heart to write it though :(

Luv u sadiie. . . u just raised the bar in ur writing πŸ‘

luv,

Zee

I Love You Zee.
You know I Don't believe In Love nor have I Had a heartbreak, But I Myself don't know where I Got this idea from...
It doesn't mean I believe in love, I'm Just...Able to put myself into other people's shoes...
I Did not know this was Gonna make You cry, I Swear.
My First Attempt at something like this, and it's all from my heart. I Didn't even know how much I Typed and cried as I Did so...
Thank You Zee, your comment means a lot to me.
As You can see No Emoticons for me, because No Emo can describe how I Felt while typing that...