SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Divorce notice will be the best thing ever. But I doubt it will happen
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pjyo

khushi mujhe bada mazza aaya re๐Ÿ˜ƒ,my dream sequence coming true๐Ÿ˜†...yaa his expression was so funny๐Ÿคช,"haaila๐Ÿ˜ฒ gauri ke baad anandi bhi mujhpe chillane lagi๐Ÿคฃ"..

kaash yaar anandi decides abb iam not going to be you nalayaks punching bag,send him divorce notice...๐Ÿ˜

*putting ghee sakkar in jyo's mouth forcefully*๐Ÿ˜ƒ
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally A shouted at J. hope she will now get out of this and divorce him and move on.

but when ever we discuss about "A should move on" there will be some twist and all our wishes goes down in drain ๐Ÿ˜’

hope not his time atleast.

G's reactions were like - please do not talk so loud in front of me. it reminds me of  my shouting ๐Ÿ˜† sorry just kidding. no hard feelings.

i too felt her reaction a bit confused and uncomfortable as J was shouting.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: intruderfast

i hope something positive now happens

but i highly doubt if anandi jagya gauri triangle is over
and i didnt understand gauri's expression in the precap , they were very wierd, she looked slightly uncomfortable

too me it looked like she did not want jagya speaking to anandi as it would have brought her truth out
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swethasyam08

finally A shouted at J. hope she will now get out of this and divorce him and move on.

but when ever we discuss about "A should move on" there will be some twist and all our wishes goes down in drain ๐Ÿ˜’

hope not his time atleast.

G's reactions were like - please do not talk so loud in front of me. it reminds me of  my shouting ๐Ÿ˜† sorry just kidding. no hard feelings.

i too felt her reaction a bit confused and uncomfortable as J was shouting.

yeah...she shouted...but dont know how the episode will be!!
and gauri's expression...though i didnt find anything like that...
but she is very good at misleading expressions๐Ÿ˜‰
remember her expression after knowing bhiron's financial help...in precap the way she told her parents she wanted to go jetsar in full guilty type of face๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The thing is that anandi doesnt even know that they want a divorce. 

if she did, I'm sure she would give it to them on a platter.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
 dekhaa jaaye to gauri accident ke kaaran blood loss se kaaran weak ho chuki hai.yahi wajah hogi ki woh jagya ki shouting tolerate nahi kar paa rahi hogi
tejasri thumbnail
I think J sees Anandis cal in G cell..and just den G's mother brainwashed him..so may b he thinks dat anandi cald gouri n  distrbed her nd dat lead to the accident..so bluff master mister J will call poor A and shout like dat..but i hope dat G atleast now repents for her mistake... she and only SHE is reponsible for her loss of baby...deep down in her heart she knws dat...๐Ÿ˜•(atleast i feel dat she knws..)
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ก Dont believe those crocodile tears ๐Ÿ˜ก Looser!! WHy didn't she die!!

I tell you folks, those were tears of happiness!!! "Mummmyyy meeellaaa jagya waaapasshh aagaya ๐Ÿ˜ณ"  tears!!๐Ÿ˜ก
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
to be frank i loved the precap. now don't kick me ๐Ÿ˜† there is a reason behind it.

now i'm expecting atleast this to happen. its high time for A's realization - i felt so.

first thing i liked not coz J shouted at A but A has finally raised her voice over J. ๐Ÿ‘
secondly its high time for A to realise that its waste of time to think of J and G unnecessarily. hope i really "HOPE" now A should think of her future and divorce. but we all know abt CV's it's not going to be so easy to think they will bring this track.

i seriously want now A to ignore J n G's phone calls. ๐Ÿ˜
Truth of G's visit to Jetsar and her phone call to A and all.

how many of u think this will happen or want this to happen?