Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

๐Ÿ˜† I dont think its very difficult to understand what im saying here its not a justification either Anandi called or Gauri did. Considering Gauri at the moment does not look in any position to dial a phone to shout I assumed Anandi called. Anandi knows precisely what Gauri thinks about her and that her sympathies will be taken in the wrong way so why bother calling? I never said its any crime๐Ÿ˜† I have already said Gauri does not understand anything when it comes to Anandi๐Ÿ˜† This situation is anything but normal๐Ÿ˜†

Dose it matter who call whom, will it change ur opinion and stance ??๐Ÿ˜‰ i dont want to assume anything, but onething even i can say tht Gouri will not call, but its to see, wht se told to J abt accident. If Gouri cant understand anything, whn its come to Anandi, thn its her problem and not anyone else. if she can call Anandi for stupid reason and just to bash her, and u can find it very normal, thn if Anandi call her to show her sympathy in such tragedy, thn we dont find it abnormal๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Between some media channels which give one a hint as to what is to happen...the precap and guess work, I think now viewers are responding more to what may or may not happen and what the reasons are for the happenings...rather than what the CV's have planned for the serial...I think it is useless to 2nd guess and waste so much energy before the episode...what do you say Ankit???๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Between some media channels which give one a hint as to what is to happen...the precap and guess work, I think now viewers are responding more to what may or may not happen and what the reasons are for the happenings...rather than what the CV's have planned for the serial...I think it is useless to 2nd guess and waste so much energy before the episode...what do you say Ankit???๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰

Precaps r most of time misleading, u know we just do time pass here, so we start discussing for everything๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† discussion is just a bahana for chating and interacting๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† even CVs dont know their future plans and keep changing depending on various factor๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
easyandbusy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How dare that J shout at A  X-( .. he thinks he is very smart and people are at his disposal specially A.. oh God i really Hope Anandi shows him door this time , if he dare scream and blame her for anything ๐Ÿ˜ต.

And yes G is worried clearly that her reality can me out any moment !!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

A ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

J๐Ÿคก

G
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

Precaps r most of time misleading, u know we just do time pass here, so we start discussing for everything๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† discussion is just a bahana for chating and interacting๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† even CVs dont know their future plans and keep changing depending on various factor๐Ÿ˜†

You are so right...I don't think even the CV's know what they are going to be writing about...I think they make it up as they go along with both eyes on the TRP machine...so mostly  they never look at what they are writing...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Drkhushbu thumbnail
this would b d best thing to happen if jagiya is doing all dis natak 
just to plz gauri...n after dat he apologizes to anandi 4 wotever he has said
n make her understand n in return anandi says her all d truth of gauri 
n present her reality infront of jagiya...
jagiya should leave gauri  by sayng gauri as i left everything 4 u but u cldnt even 
leave ur ego,insecurity,arrogance,attitude n anger...
n should understand d fact dat he was a fool to accept gauri...
khair "der aaye durust aaye"