Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
looks like he took the phone out of Gauri's hands. I dont get it when Anandi knows that she is probably the last person to whom Gauri wants to speak to atm then why is she calling?
Edited by SRKLuvr - 12 years ago
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

looks like he took the phone out of Gauri's hands. I dont get it when Anandi knows that she is probably the last person to whom Gauri wants to speak to atm then why is she calling?

And you can tell that Anandi called Gauri from the precap ?
Wow !

If A shud understand that G doesn't like to talk to her - why does G not understand that A hates G's calls ? Why does everyone around G have to understand everything all the time except Gauri ? Is she the new age Cleopatra ?? 

Why did G call A by the way ? J is her husband, J ran away to his house, so why call A and scream at her ? Who is A to Gauri ? Why does G think A is answerable to her ? G can and should - ask questions only of Jagya. She has no rights over anyone else.

Mannerless twit ! Her mother has no manners and never taught any to her either. J touched her mother's feet, no ashirwaad - No khush raho, no bhagwan tumhara bhala kare - just scream and shout at him.

Anyone else, wud hv not let them touch their feet, if they didn't feel like blessing. But G and her mom are sickos !! Mannerless, shameless, brainless, gratitude-less, everything less.and now kid -less. GOOD - serves them right. This is what they deserve and I hope the doc says - no more can happen either. Seriously - enough of yelling at Anandi. There's a limit.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
The cirucumstances are different atmπŸ˜† If Anandi is the one calling its probably to make a line of sympathy to Gauri. I merely assumed so because Gauri doesnt look in a fit state to call anyone to scream at themπŸ˜† Anandi is sensible she should understand when your enemy has had a miscarriage you do NOT call up to offer your sympathiesπŸ˜† Edited by SRKLuvr - 12 years ago
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

The cirucumstances are different atmπŸ˜† If Anandi is the one calling its probably to make a line of sympathy to Gauri. I merely assumed so because Gauri doesnt look in a fit state to call anyone to scream at themπŸ˜† Anandi is sensible she should understand when your enemy has had a miscarriage you do NOT call up to offer your sympathiesπŸ˜†

Same thing - I asked - how do you know Anandi called ? Currently J is blasting A on the phone. How do you know A called G ?

I guess when G called A to blast her coz her husband yelled at her - it was ok. But now that A knows G had an accident, it is not right for A to call up ? 

All this ASSUMING A CALLED G...!!

Hadd hai! Gauri, uski Mom and uske fans...Sabko sadbuddhi de bhagwan !!πŸ˜•
Edited by hooked - 12 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: hooked

Same thing - I asked - how do you know Anandi called ? Currently J is blasting A on the phone. How do you know A called G ?

I guess when G called A to blast her coz her husband yelled at her - it was ok. But now that A knows G had an accident, it is not right for A to call up ? 

All this ASSUMING A CALLED G...!!

Hadd hai! Gauri, uski Mom and uske fans...Sabko sadbuddhi de bhagwan !!πŸ˜•

Well look at the situation. Gauri looks weak, she's crying buckets she is with Jogia in the room it certainly does not look as if Gauri dialled Anandi's number to scream at her. So from the look of things - especially when Jogia snatches the phone from Gauri's hands - it seems as though Anandi has made the call. In a normal situation sympathy calls are basic manners but in such situations I believe Anandi should have avoided knowing that the only thing the call would bring is more bittnerness and no such appreciation from the recipient
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Srk, I know u always find some justification for or favourite, even from impossible situation. but u don't realise tht it dosnt convince people but amuse thm as if u r not arguing but just cracking jokes πŸ˜† πŸ˜† generally if any accident happens, people forget their differences and either visit or atleast show their sympathy. but as per ur logic a enemy sd call to bash for everything whenever he want. a enemy is tool to vent ur frustration. but whn u call to show ur sympathy its crime πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† if Anandi is last person whose sympathy G need thn G is also last person whose bak bak Anandi want to here. U r saying Anandi is sensible thts why she sd understand, means u r accepting G is not sensible πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and why everybody sd take theka to understand her. I mean u UV taken theka na, so if another person will apply for tht thekedari, he will be direct competitor for u πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
sanya   please  jara promo ek baar phir se se check karna maine bhi promo dekha hai pur gauri ke haath mein koi phone nahi hai aur waise bhi gauri kaise phone pakad sakti hai uske haath mein to patti bandhi hai
Edited by surabhi01 - 12 years ago
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: hooked

And you can tell that Anandi called Gauri from the precap ?
Wow !

If A shud understand that G doesn't like to talk to her - why does G not understand that A hates G's calls ? Why does everyone around G have to understand everything all the time except Gauri ? Is she the new age Cleopatra ?? 

Why did G call A by the way ? J is her husband, J ran away to his house, so why call A and scream at her ? Who is A to Gauri ? Why does G think A is answerable to her ? G can and should - ask questions only of Jagya. She has no rights over anyone else.

Mannerless twit ! Her mother has no manners and never taught any to her either. J touched her mother's feet, no ashirwaad - No khush raho, no bhagwan tumhara bhala kare - just scream and shout at him.

Anyone else, wud hv not let them touch their feet, if they didn't feel like blessing. But G and her mom are sickos !! Mannerless, shameless, brainless, gratitude-less, everything less.and now kid -less. GOOD - serves them right. This is what they deserve and I hope the doc says - no more can happen either. Seriously - enough of yelling at Anandi. There's a limit.

I absolutely agree with you. WTH is Anandi supposed to understand everything??? For a change why can't Gauri & her mother try & understand something? Or maybe even her fans agree with us that Gauri is just not capable of understanding anything at all...she just knows how to blame & scream!!

@bold: You cracked me up...esp with 'everything-less' 🀣
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
No Guys i have a feeling like Jags is faking it..the way he was talking and his expressions on Phone shows that he wanted to fake it in front of Gauri...And and and..the big twist will be this Time Gauri will turn posotive and say its not bcz of Ananadi..i was wrong she was right..something on that lines
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
jahan tuk mera guess hai ki jagat ne poochha hoga ki gauri tumhara accident kaise hua to gauri ne kaha hoga ki anandi ka phone aaya tha aur phir usne woh jhoothi kahani banaayi hogi .phir jagat ne gauri ko console kiya hoga aur phir jagat ne apni jeb se mobile nikala hoga aur anandi pur blame lagaana shuru kar diya.kyonki jagat ko yeh kaise pata chala ki anandi ki gauri se accident mein baat hui thi.anyways yeh mera guess hai saari sachhai episode dekhne ke baad hi pata chalegi